Achievement: I love this game.

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Just so you all know...I am not looking for accolades because I don't give a fuck...but a week or two ago I hit L100, naturally, (chipped out thousands of ped over the last 7-8 years (way more than I chipped in). It was all from shooting, bombing, crafting, and most of all, loving this game. I just want you all to know that no matter what I say here, I love this game, I love the other players that really play, even if they are from other soc's, and I will never stop. The smart ones of you here already know this...this is for the rest...

Last edited:
Just so you all know...I am not looking for accolades because I don't give a fuck...but a week or two ago I hit L100, naturally, cuz of chipping out thousands of ped over the last 7-8 years (way more than I chipped in). It was all from shooting, bombing, crafting, and most of all, loving this game. I just want you all to know that no matter what I say here, I love this game, I love the other players that really play, even if they are from other soc's, and I will never stop. The smart ones of you here already know this...this is for the rest...

U b like - right ^^

U b like - right ^^

how did you get in my house with a camera?

Edit: Ok I just watched the whole thing and I feel a little turned on...not a lot, but medium-ish, well barely actually...but still some, yeah. I admit it...although I kept waiting for chicks tits, and truthfully, I really don't think I saw any...but anyhow thank you for posting that, Mr. First-Retired-Pirate-in-EU...

Last edited:
/join #tacorage

Circle jerk for everyone!

This thread reminds me of when friends switch from vodka to whisky. The world becomes a much nicer place :D :cool:

Big congrats on your lvl 100 :)

First time I saw a thread stating getting to level 100 naturally by chipping out....

But you are a bit 'unique' Taco. :laugh:

Congratulations on the achievement!

so wait.. you love me? shit im getting mixed signals here...

Lol this was a drunk post while on vacation...I forgot I made it until just now when I got home. Alcohol makes me gay apparently.

Forget everything I said :rolleyes:

This thread reminds me of when friends switch from vodka to whisky. The world becomes a much nicer place :D :cool:

Big congrats on your lvl 100 :)

Funny you say that because I drank a lot of Tullamore Dew that night...

First time I saw a thread stating getting to level 100 naturally by chipping out....

Yeah I wrote that wrong. I did not start at L1000 :)

Last edited:
Lol this was a drunk post while on vacation...I forgot I made it until just now when I got home. Alcohol makes me gayer apparently.

Forget everything I said :rolleyes:

Funny you say that because I drank a lot of Tullamore Dew that night...

Yeah I wrote that wrong. I did not start at L1000 :)

Fixed for you.

Fixed for you.

Fixed your ava info for ya :D

atomicbutthole
atomicbutthole is online now playing hello kitty
Elite at using coupons

Gender | Ingame
Holy crap! Who Knows?| Eco-fag
MeLoveDudes LongTime Free
Society
Not a productive member.
Posts about being right
Images of horse penis

Fixed your ava info for ya :D

atomicbutthole
atomicbutthole is online now playing hello kitty
Elite at using coupons

Gender | Ingame
Holy crap! Who Knows?| Eco-fag
MeLoveDudes LongTime Free
Society
Not a productive member.
Posts about being right
Images of horse penis

So close. I have 39 images of horse penis thanks to chase's recent line messages.

Back