Are economy enhancers worth their price?

syntax

Guardian
syntax error
I've tried using damage enhancers on my weapon but they break frequently and are very expensive to use. I was curious about economy enhancers and if they suffer the same fate. The MU on them is extremely high - so my question is does the added economy outweigh the cost of them or no?

I've tried using damage enhancers on my weapon but they break frequently and are very expensive to use. I was curious about economy enhancers and if they suffer the same fate. The MU on them is extremely high - so my question is does the added economy outweigh the cost of them or no?

Its Worth it if trying to get an L weapon to high tier with high remaining TT, for UL weapons/normal hunt itsd AFAIK never Worth.

//Linz

Its Worth it if trying to get an L weapon to high tier with high remaining TT, for UL weapons/normal hunt itsd AFAIK never Worth.

//Linz

Thanks.

I was asking for a UL weapon, but I do sometime use >1000% MU E.L.M. swords, so maybe the enhancers would make sense for slowing the decay on those.

Thanks.

I was asking for a UL weapon, but I do sometime use >1000% MU E.L.M. swords, so maybe the enhancers would make sense for slowing the decay on those.

Nah, cos it's 1% of everything, so 1% of the 0.01 decay = 0.0001 reduction.

As Linzey says, they're only useful for increasing the "usage potential" of a (L) weapon; in turn used for making high tier (L) guns for mayhem events.

think for avg hunting the only way for economy enh to be worth it is if you loot the bps yourself and click them yourself. possibly also looting the mats for the bps yourself too. and then selling them.

Thanks.

I honestly doubt it. MU is not the only thing, also it has higher tt value. As far as i have tested all enhancers (weapon) break at same rate and if dmg enhancers that are lower tt value and lower Mu are too expensive then dont go for economy enhancers. Availability is also low because eco enhs are crafted only from L blueprints.

Cheers
/Soko

think for avg hunting the only way for economy enh to be worth it is if you loot the bps yourself and click them yourself. possibly also looting the mats for the bps yourself too. and then selling them.

Still doesn't make sense economically; the 10% loss (TT) on crafting negates the 1% eco gain (2.95dpp->2.98).

It doesnt matter if you loot yourself or if you pay the same MU for it from somebody else, thats an alternative cost to not sell the stuff for MU. Total cost for the user is the same and for hunting it never improves your economy´to use this kind of enhancers.

The best way to improve you efficiency is to take a step up in what buffs you use and keep track of your loot and what you get payed for it.

Nah, cos it's 1% of everything, so 1% of the 0.01 decay = 0.0001 reduction.

As Linzey says, they're only useful for increasing the "usage potential" of a (L) weapon; in turn used for making high tier (L) guns for mayhem events.

Ah right, thanks for putting numbers on it. Didn't think of it that way.

Still doesn't make sense economically; the 10% loss (TT) on crafting negates the 1% eco gain (2.95dpp->2.98).

It doesnt matter if you loot yourself or if you pay the same MU for it from somebody else, thats an alternative cost to not sell the stuff for MU. Total cost for the user is the same and for hunting it never improves your economy´to use this kind of enhancers.

The best way to improve you efficiency is to take a step up in what buffs you use and keep track of your loot and what you get payed for it.

guess u guys missed that last little bit i said :) use the peds from selling them to hunt rather than hunting with them at all :D

guess u guys missed that last little bit i said :) use the peds from selling them to hunt rather than hunting with them at all :D

syntax's question was is it ever useful to use eco enhancers. I think we both sufficiently answered the question...

The other issue with enhancers is if they stop working due to a bug.

Last edited:
mmmm :scratch2: In my opinion MindArk never gives you anything without getting paid for it.
For example, the unlimited version of a gun or tool limited commonly has most decay (eg L- Excellent and UL-Very Good). However, people sell the unlimited versions with quite high MU despite being more spenders weapons-

I do not expect anything different in case of enhancers :wtg:

Eco enhancers are best to avoid consuming L weapons with high MU. Just like L armor using durability enhancers or the B series mf amps.

But as most mention, it had to be real high MU because enhancer MU is excessive

Back