ETA on Fix for BAD FPS

K-Max

Stalker
Society
Don't Feed the Animals
Killarious K-Max Maximillion
I have reported this before and there has been couple updates since and issue just seems to persist or probably gotten worse.

Issue:
I normally play fine getting 25-55 fps sometimes little lower when billions of mobs or people in area, sometimes even higher in open sand areas with no trees.

But when I open an item info my fps drops to 5 or 6 fps, working at dragging inventory items around with an item info window is just horrible, it randomly doesn't recognize I click on stuff, hoverovers just linger and block menu options, enhancers are extremely horrible to place into those little boxes you name it.

It is more then just info window of items now also, Crafting window open I drop to 6-8fps, texturing and paint tool open I drop to 6-8fps.

This all started happening when you did that fix for ground textures smoothing.

I run on a decent computer, definetly have the GPU power 2xTitanX 12GB cards, cpu power is 6 core i7 16GB system ram, noting much running on system other then EU, teamspeak, music player, entropia tracker and maybe a web browser window while I play EU. I do run SLI but running non-SLI doesn't help anything either.

This issue is definitly not on my side, I have verified this fps drop with other players as well. It is not something to do with chipset on GPU either as some used AMD some NVIDIA and some had other off brand cards.

Please can you look into this. It has been ongoing frustration for months now.

Back