RESSOURCE TERMINAL - We need it!

j0k3r

Old
Mark The JOKER Piripower
hi

there are so many ressources out there, so many natural materials, minerals, enmatters, etc. and i run often in the case that i don´t get all materials for crafting and this is really really annoying.

so my idea would be to add a ressource terminal to the game which sells ALL stackable ressources of a planet for double of the daily MU price (if daily not available > weekly else monthly else yearly else decade else not available)

it´s easy to calculate - i hope it is right ;)) - for example: ressource terminal price = tt value * ((daily auction MU/100)*2)

greets

Easily abused for rare stuff that's not traded every day. Put an order for 100.5%, have your "cousin" sell to it, get as much as you want for 101%.

No.
Ask for what you need in trade channels or make posts in the Buying section here, or if you really don't want to interact with others, stick to explosive projectiles.
If you are willing to pay double recent markup, you really should not have any problems finding sellers.

Congratulations, you now have the world record for worst idea ever.

I don't know what this is... but please delete this thread with reason: op doesn't know how to play eu and making weird suggestions.

And there finally was an end to all markup, ever.

Get in contact with some experienced miners or traders, tell them what you need, tell them you're willing to pay double MU. Be social and make connections, this is an MMO after all.

You will have what you need in a short amount of time, I promise you.

He is kidding right??? I mean he is the Joker....this has just got to be a prank.....I hope its a prank otherwise EU is doomed.

As if mining wasnt dying fast enough already..........

hi

there are so many ressources out there, so many natural materials, minerals, enmatters, etc. and i run often in the case that i don´t get all materials for crafting and this is really really annoying.

so my idea would be to add a ressource terminal to the game which sells ALL stackable ressources of a planet for double of the daily MU price (if daily not available > weekly else monthly else yearly else decade else not available)

it´s easy to calculate - i hope it is right ;)) - for example: ressource terminal price = tt value * ((daily auction MU/100)*2)

greets

We really need to have this thread deleted. MA will really like this idea and sad to say we really do not need it right now.

Double MU, well ask some reseller - or just in tradechannel, and you will have in a few seconds.

No need for a terminal :D

BAD idea

This is the kind of ideas MA implements in no time. Please delete this thread before anyone from MA read it!!! Worst idea I've ever hear about and I've heard about lootable space!

I would sell out and quit so fast..

I can't believe someone is even allowed to post this stuff.

I got a better joke: Make a section of resources in web shop :p

Why not just make all blueprints use nanocubes instead of other materials?

And replace ore/enmatter with shrapnel (and finders with metal detectors).

Why not just make all blueprints use nanocubes instead of other materials?

And replace ore/enmatter with shrapnel (and finders with metal detectors).

And pure ped in hunting loot.

Zero markup.

hi

there are so many crafted limited items out there, so many Tools, Guns, Armors, etc. and I hunt and mine often in the case that I don't get all limited items for hunting/mining, this is really really annoying.

so my idea would be to add a Limited Item Terminal to the game which sells ALL Crafted Limited Items of a planet for double of the daily MU price (if daily not available > weekly else monthly else yearly else decade else not available)

it's easy to calculate - I hope it is right ;)) - for example: crafted limited item terminal price = tt value * ((daily auction MU/100)*2)

greets

better they make a loot terminal, put in 10 ped, get back 9 ped.

In such terminals all items should be nontradeabels. If they would do something like this they would probably just put in "universal material" instead of a terminal. (remember I dont sugest this ;) )

Could you all please stop replying to this thread before Mindark reads it?

ehh ohh shit...:ahh:

No.
Ask for what you need in trade channels or make posts in the Buying section here, or if you really don't want to interact with others, stick to explosive projectiles.
If you are willing to pay double recent markup, you really should not have any problems finding sellers.

i´m looking for Ultra Cold Fabric + Cold Fabric - i give you 3 Months to find it ... i´m quite sure you won´t get it

Sometimes there is a reason why you cannot find something. Like when MA dont want certain item to be crafted anymore (Archon Sword for example).

i´m looking for Ultra Cold Fabric + Cold Fabric - i give you 3 Months to find it ... i´m quite sure you won´t get it

If you look on the correct planet you WILL find it. Those are Cyrene materials so MAYBE go look there for it.

If you look on the correct planet you WILL find it. Those are Cyrene materials so MAYBE go look there for it.

Those are Calypso crafted materials, produced from phasm/chomper cloth / L blueprints. Blueprints are somewhat uncommon, and the number of people who can hunt said mobs solo is not huge either.

Given it's not easy to get one's hand on that stuff, it's not exactly surprising no one is putting it on AH.

hi

greets

No, we do not need it. There is a market for most materials. With the rare ones, they are just that.. Rare.. making them easier to get will devalue the item you are crafting.

Please MA, Let's not dumb down this game anymore than it is. :wise:

Back