Selling: 348 K hunting skills

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
Looking to unlock something or just kill bigger mobs?
Then you need some hunting skills

I have 348 thousand skillpoints in hunting professions ( I don't craft and I don't mine)

If you are interested in bulk deal super quick and extra cheap PM me for more info

Sneak peak attached click Here

skills.jpg

Last edited:
hello, what do u charge for anatomy lwt and rda for example?

Become Level >100 over night on Laser and BLP
easy to get to L70 evade

Who wants to be over level 100 in 1 day?
Show me the money

Hello!

What price for all avatar skills?

Looking to unlock something or just kill bigger mobs?
Then you need some hunting skills

I have 348 thousand skillpoints in hunting professions ( I don't craft and I don't mine)

If you are interested in bulk deal super quick and extra cheap PM me for more info

Sneak peak attached click Here

skills.jpg

Last edited:
What is the Price for all?
What's the Price for Half?

What is the Price for all?
What's the Price for Half?

I will let her go for 6K USD
There is no half option, as I dont want to deal with esis.
who ever buys her can strip her
***not striping by taking close off, but removing skills (had to add this disclaimer for all the haters of semi naked virtual pets)

***not striping by taking close off, but removing skills (had to add this disclaimer for all the haters of semi naked virtual pets)

Here she is killing a little yuka

ava.jpg

HEY!

I almost forgot I still had this.

This is a big waste of skills... Send me a decent offer ANY OFFER

About 120k ped worth of skills
I will take less than half

But you will have to deal with esi otherwise your selling an account and the thread will close. When someone buys you will have to chip out for them they cannot log onto your account and do it according to rules on this forum. Not on game though it

But you will have to deal with esi otherwise your selling an account and the thread will close. When someone buys you will have to chip out for them they cannot log onto your account and do it according to rules on this forum. Not on game though it

Sorry to bother you with my thread, you can move along now and let the big boys play

hey quinn tried to PM you but your Private message inbox is full. I aminterested.

Back