skills.jpg

attributes.jpg

100.jpg

Reached Level 100 Hit
July 13, 2016

100dmg.jpg

Reached Level 100 Dmg
September 18, 2016

Finally achieved 100 in Hit and Dmg. It has been a goal of mine throughout the years. I've been playing off and on since July 24, 2006. Thanks to my soc mates at Kaos and my good friends for keeping me motivated. ;)

My next goals will be to unlock Quickness and achieve 250 HP. (Currently Lvl 54 and 247HP)

Have fun and good luck out there!

Last edited:
Big grats bud! Definitely takes a lot of patience to get that far along, well done. :cool:

gratz max, you knocked mega off the top spot now he needs to catch up!!! :laugh:

Congratz.
I like that agility and hp is accordingly to your 100 level :)
Keep it up !

now thats a reason to log in here and say: gratz !!!

:yay:

edit: your strength needs some improvement ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
MEGA gratz - I am sure he will have a tune for you

zzzzzz... about time, nob.

Let's take over Arkadia with our eco boners!

Eco fags unite! *power fist*

Congratulations :clap:

ooooh baby!! ubers get me all sorts of excited :shower: Gz 100 times :)

ubertingle.jpg

Awsome Max. Gratz!

Gratz!

But is there a reason why hit is upfront of dmg?
I thought dmg would be ahead of hit. As my dmg is 5lvls ahead of hit :scratch2:

Congratulations on this great achievement! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Will be sure to never get in a gun battle with you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#space_flight ~ where pilots advertise to grow their business

max_headroom2.gif

Fantastic, dedicated work there Max!!!

Watching you overtake me and just about everyone else in the society has almost been a pleasure :laugh:

I find it remarkable you didn't want to create a 100 hit achievement but waited 2 whole months for Dmg to also be 100 too!

In 3 health points you will go from Medium to Tough, something 99% of us will never see. Whatever you are doing, keep doing it because it works (I know you will anyway).

:sniper:

and of course....

:bowdown:

Gratz!

But is there a reason why hit is upfront of dmg?
I thought dmg would be ahead of hit. As my dmg is 5lvls ahead of hit :scratch2:

I've been leveling Laser Pistols, my dmg has consistently been about 12-13 levels behind my hit. My current hit is almost 91 and my dmg just turned over to lvl 78. I read somewhere my dmg will catch up after I unlock kill strike. I don't know yet. Will hopefully find out soon, but it is interesting that his primary prof is laser sniper, I would have thought it the other way around too.

I've been leveling Laser Pistols, my dmg has consistently been about 12-13 levels behind my hit. My current hit is almost 91 and my dmg just turned over to lvl 78. I read somewhere my dmg will catch up after I unlock kill strike. I don't know yet. Will hopefully find out soon.

im 151 hit and 148 dmg , natural way hit should be ahead of dmg.
Also take into consideration missions (rifle/courage/combat reflexes/aim/Dexterity/Weapons Handling) can be picked during missions and can add to your hit.Also if you are the kind of guy who loves to skill your evader note that while taking dmg you skill (Serendipity/Courage/Combat Sense/Combat Reflexes) thus your rifle hit will increase from taking hits.
So you have too many that ads to your hit but doesn't add to your level so why the huge misconception of dmg should be higher? so simple.Most people get bored of simple stuff or grind , don't do missions and swap all kind of guns.Swapping guns all the time your (rifle hit profession) suffer because you no longer get skills in the core skill that ads 39% therefore dmg profession gets faster to your hit level because all dmg skills are the same in any profession.
Maximus did it properly like a big guy.I am proud of anyone maxing hit before dmg.
I know what it takes to do that :)
Gratz

im 151 hit and 148 dmg , natural way hit should be ahead of dmg.
Also take into consideration missions (rifle/courage/combat reflexes/aim/Dexterity/Weapons Handling) can be picked during missions and can add to your hit.Also if you are the kind of guy who loves to skill your evader note that while taking dmg you skill (Serendipity/Courage/Combat Sense/Combat Reflexes) thus your rifle hit will increase from taking hits.
So you have too many that ads to your hit but doesn't add to your level so why the huge misconception of dmg should be higher? so simple.Most people get bored of simple stuff or grind , don't do missions and swap all kind of guns.Swapping guns all the time your (rifle hit profession) suffer because you no longer get skills in the core skill that ads 39% therefore dmg profession gets faster to your hit level because all dmg skills are the same in any profession.
Maximus did it properly like a big guy.I am proud of anyone maxing hit before dmg.
I know what it takes to do that :)
Gratz

Not sure why there is a big deal on getting hit to 100 before damage. It is obvious to all that hit gets ahead of damage until you unlock kill strike...then damage jumps ahead for 15-25 levels, and then hit takes over again sometime around L100 for 90% of the players over 100...that is generally how it happens.

What makes one way better than another?

I just hit 100 with damage, but hit is only 1 level behind now, and it is closing fast again (10-13 levels ago damage was 5+ levels higher than hit), and will eventually pass my damage level...I never cared to do missions for specific skill rewards, so this is just from naturally shooting shit that I felt like shooting...so anyways, why does it matter?

Clearly, it was the different weapon usage that gave dmg a boost (due to killstrike for example).

But noticed that even my MF proffestional in dmg and hit is 10 lvls apart from each other. This has been for all MF-proffesionals (Cryo, pyro and electro).

Exicited to get to lvl 100 my self :ahh:
Fun times ahead!

Gratz again ^^

Back