What skills govern heal chips?

syntax

Guardian
syntax error
I am thinking about chipping out everything, but want to retain the ability to use my heal chips so I can still fap for friends. Is bioregenesis the only skill I need to keep, or are the chips governed by other skills? E.g. if anatomy and paramedic were zeroed out, would I still be maxed on my current chips?

I am thinking about chipping out everything, but want to retain the ability to use my heal chips so I can still fap for friends. Is bioregenesis the only skill I need to keep, or are the chips governed by other skills? E.g. if anatomy and paramedic were zeroed out, would I still be maxed on my current chips?

you need the Biotropic Profession, just looked on entropedia for the skills and screengrabbed it below

attachment.php

You just need Biotropic for Heal Chips

Right, but that's what I'm asking. Does that mean I also need to keep the skills on that chart? If I sold out the concentration, anatomy, etc, would that also decrease bioregen? Or can I just keep my bioregen and sell everything else and still use the chips at the level I can currently use?

Sorry, replies out of order. Thanks ^ ^

In theory u dont need bioregenesis. As long as your concentration and anatomy is high enough for a chip u want to use. Works other way round too, by keeping just bioregenesis which is most contributing towards biotropic u could chip out others. Go to chipping optimiser and play around. Link was provided above :)

Cheers
/Soko

In theory u dont need bioregenesis. As long as your concentration and anatomy is high enough for a chip u want to use. Works other way round too, by keeping just bioregenesis which is most contributing towards biotropic u could chip out others. Go to chipping optimiser and play around. Link was provided above :)

Cheers
/Soko

ooooh duh... I get it now, for some reason I was mentally thinking bioregenesis = biotropic; but biotropic is composed of bioregenesis and the others. So dumb sometimes.

I know people who sell bio skill and are still able to use their bio chips at max.

Am sure there are others who sell the other relevant skills and just keep bio skill to heal with chips at max.

Just depends how much of what skills you have for that profession ;)

Back