broken gold card

inertkids

Gold Card

hello I dunno where to post this so if I am in the wrong section please just redirect my post.

anyways I am having problems with my gold card and I have tried to ask from customer support for it to be fixed but they have not responded to me. my gold card stopped functioning and I cannot get into the game. please help me for I dunno what to do. I am 3 months already out of the game waiting for a reply from them. how do I go about a gold card replacement or removal of a gold card entirely. thanks :)

excuse me people of the dev. department. how can I go about and have my gold card replaced? my gold card is no longer functioning and I cannot login the game for a few months now. please help!

i need help in replacing my gold card please help! its been 5 months since i was last in game due to this broken gold card! i need to either want replacement or removal completely of my gold card. >.< i need this help please.

here is the transcript of support before they did not reply

History for support case 321680:

2016-04-20 02:08 You wrote:

Is it possible to order just the card and not the reader since the chip of my card is worn out already and would nto read sometimes if it is not possible can the gold card be removed then?
2016-04-20 07:22 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Battousai,

Thank you for contacting us.

In order to deactivate your Gold Card, we must ask you to please go to this site https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/sf/ or straight to your case in the support section and upload front and back color copies of a current and valid photo ID, where all four corners are visible, and your full name, a document number, and your date of birth are clearly shown.

For example a Driver's License, Passport or National Identification Card, so we can verify that you are the rightful owner of this account.

We are aware that this is a complicated procedure, but we can assure you that it is in the interest of account security.

Would you like us to place an order for a new Gold card?

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support
2016-04-20 07:23 You wrote:

How about if the card of the gold card is damaged and it is within1 year. Any warranty on on that?
2016-04-20 12:56 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Battousai,

When the card or reader is broken there are 2 ways to go about this;

1, We disable your gold card security and then you send us your card and/or reader and when we have verified the damaged card and/or reader we will compensate you with a new gold card security system.

2, We place an order for a new gold card and when it arrives you send us your old one and when we verify the broken card and/or reader we compensate you with the cost of the new gold card security kit.

Our address is:

MindArk PE AB
Support Department
Järntorget 8
SE-41304 Göteborg
SWEDEN

Please mark the letter with this support case number.

How would you like to go about this?

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support
2016-04-20 12:59 You wrote:

if the 2nd option is gonna free as long as I send you the gold card then that would be fine though i dunno how I can play the game while waiting for the card. 1st option is fine as well as long as it is temporarily disabled. is it possible to send pictures of it through here so that you guys can check it?

Back