imp fap pricecheck

cambuurrinse

Elite
Society
Craft To Manufacture
Cambuurrinse
does any1 know the price?

Last edited:
They range between 40k and 50k depending on tier and demand.

Immediately prior to and during events such as migration they are closer to the 50k.

They range between 40k and 50k depending on tier and demand.

Immediately prior to and during events such as migration they are closer to the 50k.

thanks, i do want 1 for 45k then

So what are those cheap substitutes which driven price so low ?

So what are those cheap substitutes which driven price so low ?

Choice and Supply of more healing items that can give 'bigger' heals (not necessarily cost of use). Which in turn means less people use fapper, and part of the value in those uber faps was it was a tool to earn peds providing a healing service.

I still think the Galactic missions are expensive for imp and mod, but the chips in some respects act like a fapper at very reduced cost of use. You could argue an imp fap is getting close to the price of a Mod Resto chip now.

Add to that the Mod mushroom faps that continue to be created on a weekly basis.
Add to that all the Merry Mayhem faps, which have dropped for a number of years now (4 years+ on the trot of more faps?).
Add to that the number of people that started the Galactic mission so at least feel "forced" to get an adjusted resto to free up any investment they started with that mission.
Add to that the X and XI heal chips.

It all points to ever more reasonable priced healing tools, that continue to grow in numbers.
Personally I like straight up heals, loved the XI heal chip and still regret selling mine. I'm sure at some point MA will give us XII or higher away so it's just waiting for that to happen.

Like I've said before the numbers of 'many' of these new tools, are unlimited....or limited to the number of people that want to aquire a new one. So prices will eventually fall further as the community itself devalue their own items by acquiring ever more of them.

It might sounds silly to add this, but it's a valid point. MA sold pet name tags for $5, they may still sell them in their webshop for that price (not looked for ages), but its cheaper to get loads from auction for less than $5

I expect the same to happen with resto chips in the end. The message is pretty clear really, it's a tool for personal use and entertainment not investment.

Don't shoot the messenger, I say what I see, I don't make the rules.

Rick

Last edited:
Back