FYI: Caperon hunt harassment

Mac Farmer

Old Alpha
Hello dear forum ! Wanted to explain whit two words how this 2 guys from same BIG soc is playing like.
I apologise for not having a video just my fraps record only 39 sec and auto stop . Its about 2 russian folks from the biggest society in Entropia .

I go to mob that i want to shoot and behind me one of up sayed folks start shoot it whit big gun and tons of range right after i do it hit . And he even do that when he have other 2-3 mobs chase him . Tryed talk whit their master and nothing pretty much happend than "i will tell him to stop" . Their boss say they do that because to scare people of hunting-camping Caperon mob for mushroom loots.

Thats all dear readers just wanted to say my bad experience in Entropia whit this "players" !
Will try download a proper software for recording and show you this folks :)

regards,

Mac :whip:

Last edited:
I feel like there's more to the story.
Furthermore, no one here cares

You are welcome to feel like you want :)

Not much to add really . They just sit there all day long most of time in quads or in turret and waiting for "waves"
Simple as that just they kill steal low gun players . Will try to dig the chat that i have whit their society boss :)

This is from a player that spend same time in caperons like the stealers . He was always kind and say hi and never steal the mob infront me or the one i shoot to. Look what he think they do !

2016-08-07 08:58:54 [FROM: HIM] hey
2016-08-07 09:55:36 [MAC] gz :)
2016-08-07 09:55:52 [FROM: HIM] ty
2016-08-07 09:56:23 [MAC] take it all from (THE NAME OF STEALER I EDITED IT) and other !!!! pls
2016-08-07 09:56:31 MAC] you must see how they do me
2016-08-07 09:56:33 [MAC] :D
2016-08-07 09:56:47 [MAC] i run to mob do first hit and he from behind me start kill it
2016-08-07 09:56:52 [MAC] kill steal me
2016-08-07 09:56:52 [FROM: HIM] they are here for mushrooms only
2016-08-07 09:57:05 [FROM: HIM] and try to scare people off
2016-08-07 09:57:14 [FROM: HIM]but they dont try wwith me :)
2016-08-07 09:57:40 [FROM: HIM] (THE NAME OF STEALER I EDITED IT) tried once
2016-08-07 09:57:44 [MAC] you are tough :D
2016-08-07 09:57:48 [FROM: HIM] and was not good for him :)
2016-08-07 09:58:08 [FROM: HIM] i have high dps gun
2016-08-07 09:58:33 [MAC] i lied him that i looted mushroom
2016-08-07 09:58:39 [FROM: HIM] lol
2016-08-07 09:58:41 [MAC] he feeled bad i think and goes away from me :D
2016-08-07 09:59:21 [FROM: HIM] i can call many friends here :)
2016-08-07 09:59:34 [FROM: HIM] and the cunts have much lwer chance fro shrooms than :)
2016-08-07 09:59:41 [FROM: HIM] for*
2016-08-07 10:00:04 [MAC] i will go every morning there even if not to hunt
2016-08-07 10:00:18 [MAC] just to make him feel bad:D
2016-08-07 10:00:45 [FROM: HIM] if u say u loot shrooms he iwll know u lie
2016-08-07 10:00:54 [MAC] i told (NAME OF SOC BOSS I EDITED IT) what they do and he stop until i show up today again
2016-08-07 10:00:59 [MAC] he continue again
2016-08-07 10:05:20 [FROM: HIM] :(
2016-08-07 10:05:41 [MAC] i will get more power gun for tomorow
2016-08-07 10:05:48 [MAC] loosed mood for them today

I would suggest either not hunting there or using a bigger gun if they start doing that.

The person who does 51% of mobs hp will get the loot.
If it was PvP i would suggest go buying a vaporizer and shooting them with that to teach them a lesson, but since it isn't, there is not much you can do. Go hunt something else or wait until they log off.

the forum rules suck for this kind of stuff. why are we not allowed to post the names corresponding to this? the only way to prevent them from doing such shit is publicly shaming them and destroy their reputation. they should join the pirate soc maybe. same problem. of course you can do it. but you shouldnt. ethics.

Some players can do whatever they like in the game, even if this will ruin it. And MA wont take actions against them, cause they are the biggest players and if they quit or get banned people will scare off and withdraw everything.

Some players can do whatever they like in the game, even if this will ruin it. And MA wont take actions against them, cause they are the biggest players and if they quit or get banned people will scare off and withdraw everything.

Someone gets it
The ammount of bullshit happening on the current loot system is gross and the way ppl exploit it and MA allows it to happen is even worse

If you feel it was harassment then send a support case to MA.

A general note on shooting peoples mobs that I have noticed is that auto next target doesn't care if the mob is already being attacked by someone else.. One might have their gun on auto fire with auto loot pill, make kill, bash next target and then before they know it are blasting away at someone else's mob... (this is really annoying for both parties)

I'm not saying this is what is happening here but in general this can cause an issue when several people are hunting solo nearby.

about 6 months back we used to hunt beside them and had no issues like that. Maybe the greed took over them :scratch2:

If you feel it was harassment then send a support case to MA.

A general note on shooting peoples mobs that I have noticed is that auto next target doesn't care if the mob is already being attacked by someone else.. One might have their gun on auto fire with auto loot pill, make kill, bash next target and then before they know it are blasting away at someone else's mob... (this is really annoying for both parties)

I'm not saying this is what is happening here but in general this can cause an issue when several people are hunting solo nearby.

Thanks for your opinion . But case here is totaly diferent from select next target or shot mistake . He cleary was stealing my mobs and only stop when the boss of their soc told him . And he continue same thing on next day .
No shame and care for others players - thats they style.

I am sure this hasnt happend only to me for sure !

And the point of support case i think is none since i dont have evidence . Its my word against him
I dont have purpost to black someone name thats clearty is not my think . Just trying to show other side of Entropia or a bit of it !

i know this situation, and its really hard.

the magic going on on this people is really exiting.

"Abuser" does not know that he abuse since he use big range gun and do not notice that a guy with low range is running to mob.

and "Victim" is angry because of that.

it only possible way to solve it is to hunt in different places, because both here is right in some way and both do not want to change something .

I understand both of you , and for me is really hard to say something.

This "friction" is going on like few months ago, i bet both of you are tired, said some angry words, done some angry things that can be mentioned here.

I will notice people to think about this , but it is really hard to say something, because being in "players" position, i cant blame any of you.

P.S. i was talking with your "Abuser" , he said, he did not seen you for like 2 months, like when from last time we talked .
He told taht after our last talk 2 month ago he try to avoid you .

So it is something else or i dont understand something?

//mg

Last edited:
i know this situation, and its really hard.

the magic going on on this people is really exiting.

"Abuser" does not know that he abuse since he use big range gun and do not notice that a guy with low range is running to mob.

and "Victim" is angry because of that.

it only possible way to solve it is to hunt in different places, because both here is right in some way and both do not want to change something .

I understand both of you , and for me is really hard to say something.

This "friction" is going on like few months ago, i bet both of you are tired, said some angry words, done some angry things that can be mentioned here.

I will notice people to think about this , but it is really hard to say something, because being in "players" position, i cant blame any of you.

P.S. i was talking with your "Abuser" , he said, he did not seen you for like 2 months, like when from last time we talked .
He told taht after our last talk 2 month ago he try to avoid you .

So it is something else or i dont understand something?

//mg

This is last time i hunted caperon 2016-08-07 . Mg joda no need to protect your soc mates when you dont know what exact they do . Maybe you can try see my point or you do see what you want . He cleary steal my mobs , he don't talk whit me not even one word , he is the one who chase me , not me !!! Last time he did that he was afk for like 5min after i start my hunt and he start clear mobs arround me and finish at mobs i shoot - MULTIPLY TIMES .

Good job Mg Joda just well sayed . So because i make the thead lately that never i am wrong ... right ? I told you back then that i will make one but he stop do that after you talk whit him - until next week.

PS: NO its not from last time we talk . It was after that it happend again ... i tryed contact Aurora Linzey Zamperat but she didnt answer me . You wasn't online.

Last edited:
This is last time i hunted caperon 2016-08-07 . Mg joda no need to protect your soc mates when you dont know what exact they do . Maybe you can try see my point or you do see what you want . He cleary steal my mobs , he dont talk whit me not even one word , he is the one who chase me , not me !!! Last time he did that he was afk for like 5min after i start my hunt and he start clear mobs arround me and finish at mobs i shoot - MULTIPLY TIMES .

Good job Mg Joda just well sayed . So because i make the thead lately that never i am wrong ... right ? I told you back then that i will make one but he stop do that after you talk whit him - until next week.

I do not protect any socmate. I just try to make game better for bot of you.

As last time we talked, we had a talk with both of you, and "abuser" that did not even knew that he "abusing you" retreated, and tried to avoid you.

So i thought problem is solved. And now you come back with same problem, that seemed not repeated. Unles you talking about second person that i don't know. Since we talked only about 1

In conclusion i wanted to say, that this guy complained me that he cant hunt on coperon spawn because he not reach mobs, and my socmate ks him. I talked with socmate and asked him not to mess with Mac. He does not even knew about it since he shoot in range and not see guy who intend to kill mob by running to it. Socmate promised not to mess with him any more.
Today i talked with him and he said he not seen him after our talk.
So what made you post this thread after all problems was solved ? Did anyone happened after our problem solve?

//mg

Last edited:
Hello dear forum ! Wanted to explain whit two words how this 2 guys from same BIG soc is playing like.
I apologise for not having a video just my fraps record only 39 sec and auto stop . Its about 2 russian folks from the biggest society in Entropia .

I go to mob that i want to shoot and behind me one of up sayed folks start shoot it whit big gun and tons of range right after i do it hit . And he even do that when he have other 2-3 mobs chase him . Tryed talk whit their master and nothing pretty much happend than "i will tell him to stop" . Their boss say they do that because to scare people of hunting-camping Caperon mob for mushroom loots.

Thats all dear readers just wanted to say my bad experience in Entropia whit this "players" !
Will try download a proper software for recording and show you this folks :)

regards,

Mac :whip:

Hey mate.

Hit me up if u want to team ks their mobs since this is allowed. Im up for it

is it allowed?

source?

Are u joking? Ofc its allowed...

You did it some time ago if i remmber on a RT even to Taco. He even made thread here.
Also some of ur friends used to do at Cave on CP.
And lately some of ur friends also do it to me. So why not?

To whom that on purpose kill steal others targets and interrupt their enjoyment.

Grow up and be a little less selfish. This is just a game and what do you get out of it? maybe a little money in the end...

I can't believe adults are sitting behind a computer screen behaving like that. They never had parents to teach them them any manners? :wise:

In conclusion i wanted to say, that this guy complained me that he cant hunt on coperon spawn because he not reach mobs, and my socmate ks him. I talked with socmate and asked him not to mess with Mac. He does not even knew about it since he shoot in range and not see guy who intend to kill mob by running to it. Socmate promised not to mess with him any more.
Today i talked with him and he said he not seen him after our talk.
So what made you post this thread after all problems was solved ? Did anyone happened after our problem solve?
//mg

1. I need like 5 sec to get to next mob after i finish previous.
2. He cleary start to shoot to mob i was going to or to one i already start to - even if they was other 5 mob next to him . He jump on one's that i go to kill - not to other 5 arround him . Pure harrasment and trying to steal some free shots .
3.I pm him in local and in private . No answer - pure ignoring me .
4.He knew about me because i go multiply times next to him and trying to start conversation whit 100% ignore from his side .
5.He did that again after our first and last conversation whit mr.joda.
6.Trying to explain how he use big range gun whit alot damage and dont see me hunting there(stealing my mobs) or see my message .... you joking right ? Such a explains from player like you mr.joda are just hilarious.

So the great Mg joda VVV (aka soc mate with the russian that do that shit to Macfarmer) try to make game better for Macfarmer ..... how sweet
But intresting way to help.. telling him to go hunt somewhere else.....

keep up helping people Joda u are awsome.

Bump for nice thread

1. I need like 5 sec to get to next mob after i finish previous.
2. He cleary start to shoot to mob i was going to or to one i already start to - even if they was other 5 mob next to him . He jump on one's that i go to kill - not to other 5 arround him . Pure harrasment and trying to steal some free shots .
3.I pm him in local and in private . No answer - pure ignoring me .
4.He knew about me because i go multiply times next to him and trying to start conversation whit 100% ignore from his side .
5.He did that again after our first and last conversation whit mr.joda.
6.Trying to explain how he use big range gun whit alot damage and dont see me hunting there(stealing my mobs) or see my message .... you joking right ? Such a explains from player like you mr.joda are just hilarious.

1. i do not read local chat at all, so after few hours i manage or manage not to answer if someone write in local chat.
2. you said taht russian 2 guys, at start i want to be clear, since minimum 1 of them hardly speak in English. Could be reason why he not answering
3. I did not explain anything because you do not described full situation, because just now i see you talk that it repeated after our talk, but my socmate confirms that he not seen it an he swear not saw you for 2 months.

so someone is lying here.

//mg

If "abuser" wants to hunt.. what's the matter, tag 4-5 caperon or mobtrain those with car, run to him and let him aggroed, than go on your ones...

So the great Mg joda VVV (aka soc mate with the russian that do that shit to Macfarmer) try to make game better for Macfarmer ..... how sweet
But intresting way to help.. telling him to go hunt somewhere else.....

keep up helping people Joda u are awsome.

Bump for nice thread

i suggested it to my socmate, what is wrong with that?

Once in old support case mindark offered to stay away from each other to make less problems for boths sides, i think they was right, and i think i can sugest to all.

Also very funny u Joda guy want to clear a problem that is not directly yours....or is it?

i know the guys doing it and u are not one of them...or are you?

Also very funny u Joda guy want to clear a problem that is not directly yours....or is it?

A guy asked to help, and i always help. And i feel responsable for that, even when i am not a leader of a soc, just a simple socmate.

1. i do not read local chat at all, so after few hours i manage or manage not to answer if someone write in local chat.
2. you said taht russian 2 guys, at start i want to be clear, since minimum 1 of them hardly speak in English. Could be reason why he not answering
3. I did not explain anything because you do not described full situation, because just now i see you talk that it repeated after our talk, but my socmate confirms that he not seen it an he swear not saw you for 2 months.

so someone is lying here.

//mg

I have been hunting caperons atleast 5 times more after the day when i pm you for support . It was one morning again when this happend and I tryed to contact you whitout sucsess but that doesn't change the fact that he did steal again . For you maybe - for me not . Hope that answer on who is the liar.

He have been riding here in forum and play from when 2005 ? But he don't know 3 words on Egnlish ... Sure why not?

This is a dog eat dog world/game.
Even in the PvE environment.

KS'ing is a pain but i would have moved location or chose a mob in a completly different path to see if he follows, it likely to be auto-piloting with next target, maybe just been a little selfish (we all have moments of that), either way stopping and moving could solve it. if he followed you then its clear KS and its worth reporting (make sure you have recordings tho)

tl;dr

FPC needs to get the pole out and sort out mob spawns so there's more than one damn place for people to hunt. :rolleyes:

I switched to long range a few months ago and I absolutely love it most of the time. The times I don't love it is when I aim for the next target and it looks totally full and fine and the moment I fire, someone else who is physically closer also fires. I don't know they're about to shoot, I can't see from where I am, but I have to sacrifice a shot for them ,"Here you go free 23 pecs," every time to avoid confrontation. But it's a real pain in the ass. I hunt far away from people as much as I can, but this happens constantly in the marcimex cave.

Some people have no intention to stop firing to avoid confrontation though. They will just keep going because their dps is high and they know they can secure it. Added on to that is the fact that this game really pits players against each other and we all think that unknown stranger is evil. And the cycle goes on and on.

And then again some players really are just rude and collect up mobs because they can. We've hunted through plenty of those before too. And in those cases the only real safe bet is to play as you are but with friends so you can secure a mob properly. Or get a bigger gun...

Back