Achievement: 30,000 Promoter Rating

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
BIG thanks to my team and everyone whose ever joined one of my events for helping me to achieve my 30K Promoter!!!!

iUCboLo.png

HUGE GRATS to you.....and you have done a great job of it too :)

Does it change from Entropia master to excellent? :eyecrazy:

See his "Reputation" rating. Social skills don't use the same skill ranks as the rest of the skills - though, I think that was a (relatively?) recent change.

When did MA make a Big Industries Jacket?

I recognise some of those trees!

Congratulations! :thumbup:

It was likely unexpected for someone to hit 30k I a skill I guess? Lol

See his "Reputation" rating. Social skills don't use the same skill ranks as the rest of the skills - though, I think that was a (relatively?) recent change.

Ratings for promotion come from creation of events, my team hosts the vast majority and gets the reputation skill for their efforts.

When did MA make a Big Industries Jacket?

I paid more than you want to know for custom development, wanted to give jackets to my team as a show of appreciation for everything they do for EU and BIG. Had one made for myself as well.

and thanks for all the gratz :)

nice one Blast, gratz!!! :yay:

Congrats on your achievement. And, really cool jacket!

You should make this one of the prizes at one of your events... ;-)

Holy cow, that is huge! Congratz, man!

thanks, did not notice this, probably together with the change that excluded these 2 from the total skill count (why?)

Back