Loot is so bad that ...

Laurent

Guardian
Society
Miners Mafia
Laurent thefrenchman noixdecoco
So here we are, we survivors, let's face it, loots became so BAD that it's becoming impossible to play without depositing like billionnaires..

So little game, you got to finish the sentence :

Loot is so bad that...

I'll start with :

Loot is so bad that when i drop probes, system don't even look for something, so basically i drop probes and i got instant message, no resources found. :mad:

Loot is so bad that when attempting to distribute loot, a system error would occur "game file not found, please spend more and try again".:laugh:

loot is so bad because i choose not to improve it.

Loot is so bad because messi took it all...

Loot is so bad that i am starting to wear a tin foil hat.

Loot is so bad I still can run after a 5h long hunting run. True story.

Loot is so bad that an Atrox was laughing at me as I was killing it

Loot is not bad at all but the whole herd of mobs present there laughed as i was killing no looters and few seconds later someone hofed nearby.

Loot is so boring, that even when making TT/MU profit I still fell asleep at the computer.

:silly2:

Loot is so bad that even when you global multiple times in a run, you still don't break even....:eyecrazy:

Loot is so unbalanced that MA just started directly transferring our deposits into Messi's bank account.

Loot is so bad, that i send the deposite directly to MA bank, without want have peds. Is faster as hunt mobs and get no loot.

Loot is so bad that when i actually found some my account was locked and had an email saying i was under investigation for an exploit.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Loot is so bad, I have no idea what loot is..

Loot is so bad I went to another planet to try something different and then loot was pretty good! :scratch2:

Loot is so bad some may start to believe my tin foil hat theories.

Loots so bad because theirs to many mouths to feed and to few players.

Loot is so bad that it explains this highlight from the latest MA feedback:
Mindark said:
-in-game revenue has grown 10% year-on-year for the first 2 quarters of 2016.
I guess investors want their ROI..

Loot is so 'bad' that I'm actually spending most of my time struggling to sell it.

(explained: TT is not a problem. MU however is.)

Loot is so bad even the mobs are dancing for peds.

Loot is so bad because I'm on planet Arkadia & even the dev team and arkadia fanboys asking people to leave Arkadia for good :eyecrazy:

Loot is so bad that it's the reason why babies cry on airplanes...

Back