Loot is so bad that ...

Loot is so bad.. I cant log on in fear that my butt will hurt within an hour.

Loot is so bad, because Chuck Norris gave it a roundhouse kick

:yay:

Loot is so bad, it feels like that the game doesn´t even try to be a game anymore. It takes it right away.

Honestly stop this Explosive bp madness.

I understand that MA generates alot of money out of it. But in my opinion this is the root of all evil.

Let people craft useful and fun things again!

Bring life back into the market. I want Rifle auction to have 40 pages again !!!

Or bring guns that take 20$ per shot, so that the Hunting profession can start to compete.

But firing a gun in this game then would be more expensive than firing most real one´s..... lol.

I already made peace with my UL armor set, which i gathered for years. Before I throw it into this market again, I let this proud armor die in TT.

Just as a statement.

****off the money.

Last edited:
Loot is so bad...my bank called me about 1 month ago to ask why I had spent $2000 in a online game and if it was a scam...I said no...but I think the correct answer is something else.

Loot is so bad Arkadia dev team are considering adding a ped thief button. When pressed Ark dev's immediately transfer all your peds to their account, they are considering marketing it as PedEuthanasia:laugh:

Loot is so bad...

that emotional 12-year-old George Skywalker can't even point to the place on the doll where the Arkadia Dev's touched him.

Loot is so bad mobs are now giving out IOUs.

Loot is so bad that its not bad at all.

27k cycled 250.71 tt profit

Last edited:
Loot is so bad, that MA is scared to show us the numbers (tt costs vs tt returns).

Last edited:
Loot is so bad that even Vodka does not play anymore.

FYI Vodka has high tier imk2 maxed, perfected ares, mk2 scope and laser, hc a204, and Easter Ring.

FYI its rude to talk like that about other peoples.....

Last times vodka streamed he was doing very well and ai honestly never heard him complain about loots. Secondly I know for fact the reason hes on a short break from EU and it has nothing to do with bad loots.

//Linz

Loot is so Bad that it makes the devil look like a good guy!

Loot is NOT that bad and im sad that threads like this (even though it is made with fun in mind) will set the tone on the forum.

this is the truth... this game will always give back the same for everyone....

Loot is so bad that devs considering stop beeing Keynesians :p

mme.jpg

... I proposed to my wife to go to IKEA :laugh::laugh::laugh:

DRM

loot is so bad I gave up dropping probes, now I just stand in the middle of nowhere shouting "No Resources Found" every 30 seconds... 100% tt return so far!!!! :wtg:

Edit: Forgot to say, this is just as entertaining as mining properly recently....

Last edited:
Loot is so bad...
that almost everyone believes he is overdue a big HOF or an ATH.

Last edited:
Loot is so bad, last time i shoot a mob i found a notice inside his body with a photograph of his starving family and a paypal donation button. Out of pity i donated 5$

Loot is so bad, that the server is down.

Loot is so bad that I found myself on this thread :scratch2:

Loot is so bad that the leprechauns don't bother to spawn

Loot is so bad, that I ignored Mindark's "Entropia Universe Account Inactivity" email.

You know, the one where they say that "we don't want you to miss the opportunity of being a continuous part of our virtual community".

Last edited:
Back