no support, what is a customer suppose to think?

Majstorex

Old Alpha
Made a support case few weeks ago, zero fucks given.

Before I drop another 300 or 400 into the game this month, I want my support case answered first.

Is that too much for a paying customer to expect?

I know you is watching the forums Ludwig(even though youre probably on the dark side already), how about a little update, as of why support is not anwsering a loyal customers questions.

No depo till some basic things get sorted out, this has crossed all lines of what is acceptable.

He may have a better chance getting your ticket answered if you send him the case number..

Just sayin..

He may have a better chance getting your ticket answered if you send him the case number..

Just sayin..

Im not in a hurry to get my case answered, im talking about customer service overall which is so poor, it makes me reluctant to further deposits.

And also not taking a shot at him in doing so

Didnt have any intention for this to look like some sort of personal attack on him, was just voicing my thoughts based on the previous community managers

Im not in a hurry to get my case answered, im talking about customer service overall which is so poor, it makes me reluctant to further deposits.

Didnt have any intention for this to look like some sort of personal attack on him, was just voicing my thoughts based on the previous community managers

I hear you. I do.

Made a support case few weeks ago, zero fucks given.

Before I drop another 300 or 400 into the game this month, I want my support case answered first.

If you are using this as a way to control you deposits in game, that is fine. Otherwise, it looks like Support is satisfying your needs. :scratch2:

But, again, if your aim is to get your case looked at or even just updated with what has been done up to now would require more info. I have to say that Support has actually been quite responsive as of late. Sitting here and just bitching about it will not resolve the issue as MA Support will not see your comments here. The Devs may visit but I doubt highly that the support desk spends any time on this board.

What is your support case about? Can you discuss that? Is it a simple one or more complex?

I agree, We should have tiered support. If you are putting even just 10-20 a month or 200 over the last year in to the game you need to go to the top of the pile outside of cases concerning harassment/exploiting. Blizzard support is fucking outstanding, best I have ever seen. WOW is only 15 bucks a month though much larger, I would hope MA could offer the same level of support.

Last edited:
change support to be more like second life, paying, depositing customers get priority, freeloaders can wait...

I agree, We should have tiered support. If you are putting even just 10-20 a month or 200 over the last year in to the game you need to go to the top of the pile outside of cases concerning harassment/exploiting. Blizzard support is fucking outstanding, best I have ever seen. WOW is only 15 bucks a month, Though much larger I would hope MA could offer the same level of support.

WoW has 2.3m players (2.3m*$15= $34.5m/month revenue). Entropia has at best around 15000.

MA also have just 30-40 employees including all management staff. They just do not have the resources to manage support as we would all like.

This is not, however, a good excuse. I have wanted MA for years to hire a competent customer support manager and a couple of customer support staff. The investment (as I've said before, around 80k EUR per annum, based on London wages) would be very, very well received by the playerbase.

My company uses Desk (as part of salesforce - https://www.desk.com/) which is incredibly easy to set up and operate, even with minimal staff.

change support to be more like second life, paying, depositing customers get priority, freeloaders can wait...

All customers should be equal. Turning away a zero-revenue player by not answering his support, stops you from finding out if that player actually had large capital to play with.

If you are using this as a way to control you deposits in game, that is fine. Otherwise, it looks like Support is satisfying your needs. :scratch2:

But, again, if your aim is to get your case looked at or even just updated with what has been done up to now would require more info. I have to say that Support has actually been quite responsive as of late. Sitting here and just bitching about it will not resolve the issue as MA Support will not see your comments here. The Devs may visit but I doubt highly that the support desk spends any time on this board.

What is your support case about? Can you discuss that? Is it a simple one or more complex?

its a rather simple support case, even a copy paste anwser would be sufficient.

What pisses me off is, they dont respond to a customer.

If they were a bit more professional, they would anwser my support case and I would be in game playing again, this way my monthly "fun" money is on halt and will get burned somewhere else.

You're not going to get US customer support with Swedish business hours.

a7796ac7f2.jpg

Almost 4 months and still waiting to have any reply...

a7796ac7f2.jpg

Almost 4 months and still waiting to have any reply...

Have you made any updates to the cases in question? If not, or the "updated" time is later than that of your last update, it looks like MA are viewing cases and moving them to some kind of pending / pseudo-closed situation, where no action is being taken yet they still look "Open" as you haven't had a reply.

I would recommend periodically sending "This issue has not been addressed" updates until you get a response.

All customers should be equal. Turning away a zero-revenue player by not answering his support, stops you from finding out if that player actually had large capital to play with.

depo.jpg

so that's 2915USD I think in less then two months. So... no... we are not all Equal, I'm paying for a lot of people to play this game. So I'm going first.

Last edited:
Have you made any updates to the cases in question? If not, or the "updated" time is later than that of your last update, it looks like MA are viewing cases and moving them to some kind of pending / pseudo-closed situation, where no action is being taken yet they still look "Open" as you haven't had a reply.

I would recommend periodically sending "This issue has not been addressed" updates until you get a response.

I did updates, like 3 in first topic, there was no response at all. After that ive created new topic with the id number of previous in it with a question if anyone can pick up it and response. I didnt get any reply message

depo.jpg

so that's 2915USD I think in less then two months. So... no... we are not all Equal, I'm paying for a lot of people to play this game. So I'm I'm going first.

If the game is run by the people who pay the most, eventually, you'll be paying for just yourself... :wise:

Back