Gardening System Soon to Be Released

The farming and killing space game :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

We will be the ?Walmart? of games :laugh:

Maybe not such bad idea that company makes a lot of ped :)

#space_flight ~ where pilots advertise to grow their business

Simpsons did it !

Let me guess: all that gardening will make your avatar sweat considerably? :tapfinger

Let's hope noobs wont steal my fruits when I'm sleeping :mad:

Maybe you need a well trained pet to protect your farm. MA are well know for cross using ideas, and compet works like this. Get skilling up a dragon maybe.

i wouldn't be surprised if its special fruit, like adj bombardo that gives focus as well as feeding. Therefore the floor fruit will be basic feed and the houses can sell special versions. Plant a basic get a special back

Special fruit, now that would be interesting or even bars without sweetstuff. Fruit juice boosting drinks maybe...lol

I think the stable owners are p*ssed enough already, rubbing salt into those wounds won't go down very well. Especially as the farms were free to those that held on to their deeds long enough. The stable owners paid a lot of peds....interesting times.

Although I still think MA will use the stables to unlock further tricks, as they promised or err alluded too (or maybe I should say eluded not alluded....lol).

I've got no interest in stables, just saying.

Rick

Special fruit, now that would be interesting or even bars without sweetstuff. Fruit juice boosting drinks maybe...lol

I think the stable owners are p*ssed enough already, rubbing salt into those wounds won't go down very well. Especially as the farms were free to those that held on to their deeds long enough. The stable owners paid a lot of peds....interesting times.

Although I still think MA will use the stables to unlock further tricks, as they promised or err alluded too (or maybe I should say eluded not alluded....lol).

I've got no interest in stables, just saying.

Rick

Yea thats why i think pet buffs should only come from stables, cos when it comes to pets the stables should benefit first. The fruit won't be free to grow tho, it will require some upkeep as MA dont give anything for free.

it might have nothing to do with pets in the end tho, these might be for crafting pills or human comsumption:- crafting/mining/hunting requires stamina which refreshes daily and you increase the bar with stamina skill and refill with crafted fruit drink (1 stamina = 2 hour hunting, so 12 stamina is required for 24hr hunting) hunting with no stamina = no/reduced skill gains. i dunno just thinking onto my keyboard

i don't like the above idea and it probably wouldn't work as it might reduced turnover in game. it was dumped on us in Tibia and it did kinda work with the multiuser/botters 24hr/day users. just trying to work out their plan with this as pills would create a cartel with the garden owners, pet buffs would kill stables and normal fruit will stop noobs and fairly pointless feature, it would cheapen pet training which would be great, but they could have just 1000% increase fruit on floor

Last edited:
Maybe you need a well trained pet to protect your farm. MA are well know for cross using ideas, and compet works like this. Get skilling up a dragon maybe.......

Rick

In the new South Africa when they throw poisoned meat over the fence and come back for the break in/attack later in the week whilst your family sleeps - your "dragon" can be as big as you like - wont help :(

Still it would be cool if they could somehow use this as a opportunity to introduce new "professions" that aid, harvest or protect the farming sector.

Last edited:
Pretty cool and expected, would be nice however if development focus would be on implementing/improving things that are interesting for more players.

I'm just wondering if fruit spawn will be removed and only now available through "gardening".

It's great news that these boxes are (L) items, crafted from already-existing looted items and crafted components, with no more than 3 different ingredients in the BP.

Or at least they would be if MA had any economic competence.

I'm just wondering if fruit spawn will be removed and only now available through "gardening".

would be a path to a cartel, most of the house owners have multiple. lets say there is 10 owners in total, thats 10 players who can control the entire pet market, if some talk and set prices between them, then a cartel is born. And you can only imagine if 1 soc worked together to buy out all the other owners, 1 group with 100% ownership

Edit: Jeez im sub 100 hunting rank.... how'd that happen...

Last edited:
Smiling...I remember few years ago we were joking about having to feed our avatars, on the grounds we need to eat in RL too. You can bend over and sh*t on your managers desk in RL too if you want to. Just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should.

I think players would rather take the teleporter fee than go down that road.

Still; We're getting more fruits, even if they can be crafted into something else, fruits are still good for making pet food bars. So all it cool with me.

Even if a farm owner poisons our pet, they'd need a lot of poison to kill a pack of ravenous pets. Plus they would have to grow poison plants, maybe we'd need to get anti-posion buff from stable...lol.

On another matter I'd like to congratulate MA on their recent Compet update. I've never ever wanted a "My little pony" pink horse (from Unicorn Island), but now I want one from compets. Maybe to see if it's a mean lean mother f***er fighting machine....lol Because that would make me laugh so much if it was.

Rick

would be a path to a cartel, most of the house owners have multiple. lets say there is 10 owners in total, thats 10 players who can control the entire pet market, if some talk and set prices between them, then a cartel is born. And you can only imagine if 1 soc worked together to buy out all the other owners, 1 group with 100% ownership

Well look how scary the stable cartel is :laugh:
They talk all night and set prices.

gratz for the 100 hunting rank

That's what I'm hoping for. :D Can you picture it?

No more Fruit world spawns. Everyone who produces fruit now can demand price increase from 100 % to infinite. :)

But it can also crash the marked if people just want to sell it the cheapest.

Hopefully people are smart and goes in and joins forces to have 1k fruit sell from 17 ped etc too 170 ped. or even better 1700 ped :D

That's what I'm hoping for. :D Can you picture it?

No more Fruit world spawns. Everyone who produces fruit now can demand price increase from 100 % to infinite. :)

But it can also crash the marked if people just want to sell it the cheapest.

Hopefully people are smart and goes in and joins forces to have 1k fruit sell from 17 ped etc too 170 ped. or even better 1700 ped :D

attachment.php

Well then they would also have to stop fruit spawning fruit on other planets and give Caly 100% control of the fruit market intill other planets if they ever do that is can have have their own housing system. So yeah i can see this happening too.

More like studio apprtment

Sure if these plants are growing in pots, then I don't see a problem growing them in apartment. ok so an upgraded farm can use say Level 6 plant pots, and maybe apartments can't, who cares.

It would stop a cartel forming, and buyout of all the plots. Not to mention it's a great opportunity for apartments to finally get used as well.

Let's see what MA gives us. To be honest I'm pretty stunned MA basically handed farms out like that for free, they only offered a chance to build a home to begin with.

Rick

Sure if these plants are growing in pots, then I don't see a problem growing them in apartment. ok so an upgraded farm can use say Level 6 plant pots, and maybe apartments can't, who cares.

It would stop a cartel forming, and buyout of all the plots. Not to mention it's a great opportunity for apartments to finally get used as well.

Let's see what MA gives us. To be honest I'm pretty stunned MA basically handed farms out like that for free, they only offered a chance to build a home to begin with.

Rick

MA dont do free, there could be costs to turn land into suitable farmland, the costs to create the pots is unknown plus if there is any costs needed to grow them, might need fertilizer or something new entirely

MA dont do free, there could be costs to turn land into suitable farmland, the costs to create the pots is unknown plus if there is any costs needed to grow them, might need fertilizer or something new entirely

I'm sure there will be....smiles.

Fertilizer, seeds....

But it doesn't rain except on toulan.. so this will be a failure :dunce:

Fertilizer, seeds....

The rain issue could solved by the whole village getting together and installing water pipes, only for the cheap price of 50,000 peds. Of course the water pipe buyers receive deeds and ability to charge for water.... the water company is born

Fertilizer, seeds....

Rains all the fucking time in JC, makes me feel at home in the UK.

MA might publish a recent study where it has been proved that the actual sweat from animals can be used to grow Entropia Universe plants very efficiently.

In the first instance 10k sweat bottles should be enough to grow 1k worth of fruits, which can be upgraded through efficient sweat irrigation system and the farmer could get up to 2k fruits.

fruit-hog.jpg

To hell with gardens, I've trained my little piggy to hunt for fruits. Watch the market crash!

Pic just reminds me of my truffle hunting dogs all of whom look prety much just like that when they get wet :yup:

Should be interesting to see what we can grow...

England, the land of the eccentric.

We shall fight the robots, with turnips from our own soil!!!

Wtf?

We shall fight the robots, with turnips from our own soil!!!

Wtf?

Project Entropia - Defend a fledgling colonisation against robot enemies and vicious wildlife, all while cut off from the main human planet with little outside help or resources.

Entropia Universe - Grow Papplon to feed to your Wolpertinger so that it can play dead or roll over.

Doesn't quite have the same draw does it? :laugh:

Back