Gardening System Soon to Be Released

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

Gardening System Soon to Be Released! How does your garden grow? Soon you’ll be able to find out!

Gardening Boxes (pictured) will be available on Planet Calypso this fall as part of the next exciting stage of the Estate System. As well as creating saleable goods, working on your garden builds up points that will unlock upgrades to your home and increase its value!

Watch this space for further updates!

Originally Posted Here

Fruit markups pre-gardening = 15 ped/k

Fruit markups post-gardening 3 ped/k

I'm sorry noobs.

purely an assumption based on the photo

VU15.11

A Cornundacauda chained to a post with a machine "milking" it for sweat.

Get this sweet addition to your estate soon!

Oh dear ...

Mindark, when I posted the image below it was meant as a joke, not to be taken serious. :scratch2:

:silly2:

No longer need to walk around with my head down to the ground...time to look up and start running....maybe i will no longer bump into a hungry atrox unexpectedly.

will it cost to grow them? and how long to grow. if you can grow 1k/day thats gone be a massive price bomb in fruit and great ROI of the plots. but at least taming should get cheaper

new estate system or also include the old estates ?

nvm , old estates are as useful as hangars .

I'm sorry noobs.

I think they mentioned in earlier update that gardening will utilise new resources/materials for crafting etc so if thats true it should affect mark up of existing Fruits.

I'm sorry noobs.

If they keep the current cap on fruits (and why change it), the markup should stay the same, but people will be finding less fruits in the wild, so sorry noobs indeed.

Gardening System Soon to Be Released! How does your garden grow? Soon you’ll be able to find out!

Gardening Boxes (pictured) will be available on Planet Calypso this fall as part of the next exciting stage of the Estate System. As well as creating saleable goods, working on your garden builds up points that will unlock upgrades to your home and increase its value!

Originally Posted Here

Yay they mentioned space :D ;)

This fall? So never? I expected it todays update but nooo

Thank you MA! Was questioning your last update where you stated farming would be only new crafting items. I'm very happy to see that plot owners will be able to grow fruit. +REP for MA.

and that is a GOOD thing

now how expensive is a house plus garden? I'm willing to invest, but I'm not a high roller...

In steps the price fixers - errm i meant farmers union - Go on, you know someone is gonna do it boss man :smoke: Hope they thought this through and managed to actually find a way for estate holders to employ farm hands < That would have been cool ! Needs to be PVP so plot raiders can be shot by employed estate security.

Your getting desperate john:D

Sure they are.

With fewer pirates than ever before, ease of harassment cases to get them banned and we are seeing more and more folks solo quadding it again.

MS owners were on fine margins from the start and the few mostly privateers that still go are on even finer margins now - plus the competition has caught up in a fragile fading sector. Backups were space hunt parties which also faded away compared to how it was. Investments arent generating incomes and no one is gonna pay the original auction prices - so they just sit there on hope and a ............. cause unless they get creative themselves > only ma can save them.

Last edited:
VU 15.10 - crafting gardening boxes
VU 15.11 - crafting watering cans
VU 15.12 - crafting next gardening tool...

Originally Posted Here

So does that mean Next Tuesday? It's Fall already!

I hope that this does mean that plot owners will be able to grow fruits. Crashing the price of fruit would hurt newcomers a little, but could save the taming profession, which is more important. Unfortunately, I suspect this is just something put together by the art department, and the actual crops will be different.

I hope that this does mean that plot owners will be able to grow fruits. Crashing the price of fruit would hurt newcomers a little, but could save the taming profession, which is more important. Unfortunately, I suspect this is just something put together by the art department, and the actual crops will be different.

Looks like they have made new "growing" models for the three fruits shown (bombardo, papplon, haimoros) so I would say, you are likely to grow fruits on your estate :)

Did Kim code it and is it gonna look anything like Farmv-- uh... compets?... i.e. click this plant, that plant, upgrade this building, then that mine, etc... forever in upgrade and click click click... then wait a few hours(days) mode.

Lets push MU on resources needed for only item with "(pictured)" suffix.

To craft, finish and use box in your garden you will need ...
- For artistic part - colors to paint it, you will need texture to texturize it, to apply some tattoo, maybe even some picture to buy on web shop to glue on "(pictured)" gardening box.
- To craft box you will need ofc Planks, Nano Something and a lot of other resources.
- And you will need mixture of non pictured sawdust - Wood Shavings and Common Dung + Growth Molecules + Nano Something to put seeds in.

Lol seeds we get in latter stage in another VU when we will be enough skilled in crafting and "picturing" boxes.

Last edited:

I'm sorry noobs.

You think someone wil grow fruits. Everything will be weed and tobaco and few other iligal on Calypso goods :yay:

As I train pets, I'm watching this with much interest.

Sold my CLD's years ago (so have no land plot), although it would be nice if these fruit growing boxes can be used in apartments as well. Even if you can't upgrade them, and have just have level 1 fruit box or something. Just so that anyone who owns a building can feel part of the new system to a point.

To be honest this new farming gives me confidence there's a long term strategy plan in place for pets. MA are clearly saying we want more pet training for future releases, and possibly a continued use for wood (harvesting).

I don't think they will drop noobs completely in the poo, walking should still have some value. Although for those that have put a ton of time into training pets (the spenders) will know 15 ped for 1K of fruit was not sustainable if you was burning 500 - 1000 fruit bars a day on eco training mode.

I'm sure the fruit mafia will be wondering what to do with the millions of fruits they've been holding back from the market, I'll be watching the auction with interest as well.....smiles.

It's all good

Rick

Sold my CLD's years ago (so have no land plot), although it would be nice if these fruit growing boxes can be used in apartments as well. Even if you can't upgrade them, and have just have level 1 fruit box or something. Just so that anyone who owns a building can feel part of the new system to a point.

To be honest this new farming gives me confidence there's a long term strategy plan in place for pets. MA are clearly saying we want more pet training for future releases, and possibly a continued use for wood (harvesting).

I don't think they will drop noobs completely in the poo, walking should still have some value. Although for those that have put a ton of time into training pets (the spenders) will know 15 ped for 1K of fruit was not sustainable if you was burning 500 - 1000 fruit bars a day on eco training mode.

I'm sure the fruit mafia will be wondering what to do with the millions of fruits they've been holding back from the market, I'll be watching the auction with interest as well.....smiles.

It's all good

Rick

Let's hope noobs wont steal my fruits when I'm sleeping :mad:

It's all good

Rick

i wouldn't be surprised if its special fruit, like adj bombardo that gives focus as well as feeding. Therefore the floor fruit will be basic feed and the houses can sell special versions. Plant a basic get a special back

Back