Tiering?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
My Camo Arms Jungle Stalker is stuck at Tier 7.5...it was 7.5 eighteen months ago when I bought it. I use it for hunting every other day. The TIR for Tier 8 is 130. It seems incredibly stubborn. I haven't had a weapon with a tier so high. Is it exponentially slower? Any tricks to speed up the process?
The only movement on this gun has been the value...14k down to 10k:mad:

Cheers
Bjorn

I heard (or read somewhere) some rummors that if you lend the weapon to a socmate, friend (but with collateral ofc) and he use it for some time (not much) it can tick faster than if you would continue to use it. Cheers!

Same as skills, it's logarithmic and by tier 7, it starts to get real slow :)

I guess it's also your tagger/pre-damage and not your main weapon? Try using it exclusively for a couple months, 5k PED through it a day - might get .1 more !

I have the same problem with a tier 5.5 in EWE-LC Frontier. It moved well from 5.1 to 5.5 but now it has stopped, I do not know why. :(

Well...

My arso chip ticket to tier 8.0 in august 2015. Now it been at tier 8 since over 1 year :S
T 8.8, so can tick any moment.

I think u dont shoot so much with it is the only thing i can think of.

I have the same problem with a tier 5.5 in EWE-LC Frontier. It moved well from 5.1 to 5.5 but now it has stopped, I do not know why. :(

I had had my LC-100 with TIR6 > 120 sitting at 5.8 for half a year of intensive daily use. Then all of a sudden it started moving, 6.0->6.9 took less then 3 months (with TIR7 < 80) and when I tiered it, it jumped right to 7.2.

It's dynamic :handjob:

Few Scars has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

=(

It would depend on the tiering numbers for each level.

Halloween Mayhem is coming soon, then Merry Mayhem after that. You're tiers should start ticking faster during those events. I'm convinced MA turns up the tier speed so people will keep throwing ped at those instances, then turns it back down after the events end.

I heard (or read somewhere) some rummors that if you lend the weapon to a socmate, friend (but with collateral ofc) and he use it for some time (not much) it can tick faster than if you would continue to use it. Cheers!

I've heard that when you lend it to someone that actually use the item then it tiers quick ;)

No offence bjorn but you create these threads once a year or so. Once I even remembered that I borrowed a gun from you just to show how quickly it clicks if you actually grind the shit out of it. Tiering isn't slow...

Halloween Mayhem is coming soon, then Merry Mayhem after that. You're tiers should start ticking faster during those events. I'm convinced MA turns up the tier speed so people will keep throwing ped at those instances, then turns it back down after the events end.

Its all conspiracy we all know.

Its all conspiracy we all know.

How is that a conspiracy? My comments are made from simple observation, that's all. You can't deny MA can, will, and does "flip the switch" when it suits them. We've seen far to many examples for it not to be true.

Just because your a fanboi trying to protect your little slice of monopoly doesn't change the shady character of this company and game. How does the saying go? "Me thinks thou does protest too much". In this case, you protest way too much when people call out legitimate concerns and the things they see and experience. You and Fivedolla that is. I wonder, you guys don't happen to work for MA in secret do you. We all know they have their personal avatars that they're allowed to play, using company ped. Maybe you're one of them and that's why you're always sitting on top defending their BS from the rest of us lower class avatars. Maybe you're involved in playing with one or more of the purchased avatars that gives group advantages. I could go on with other ideas. Now that is conspiracy. Maybe it's YOUR conspiracy. :rolleyes:

And btw, I do believe it's all conspiracy. Conspiracy from your Soc to stay on top at the expense of all others. Conspiracy from MA to fleece all avatars for as much as possible with no regard. Conspiracy to artificially inflate item values whenever possible. And more. This whole platform is built on and oozes conspiracy.

How is that a conspiracy? My comments are made from simple observation, that's all. You can't deny MA can, will, and does "flip the switch" when it suits them. We've seen far to many examples for it not to be true.

Just because your a fanboi trying to protect your little slice of monopoly doesn't change the shady character of this company and game. How does the saying go? "Me thinks thou does protest too much". In this case, you protest way too much when people call out legitimate concerns and the things they see and experience. You and Fivedolla that is. I wonder, you guys don't happen to work for MA in secret do you. We all know they have their personal avatars that they're allowed to play, using company ped. Maybe you're one of them and that's why you're always sitting on top defending their BS from the rest of us lower class avatars. Maybe you're involved in playing with one or more of the purchased avatars that gives group advantages. I could go on with other ideas. Now that is conspiracy. Maybe it's YOUR conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Aren't you in the same soc as 5$ for fucks sake? Why don't you ask him? Plus, I'm sure MA employ some random US guy and some random Romanian when they can't even afford to employ support staff.

Look, it's obvious you're having a bad day as you've smashed literally all active threads with "Waa MA are shit" "Waa no more PEDs from me".

No, MA don't "turn up the tiers" for events. Have you ever thought that maybe people just use their fucking items more during mayhems?

:dunce::dunce::dunce:

Yep a fanboi with monopoly :) he he
almost 2 mil peds shoot , tier doesn't move :) of course they want my money but I must work on it first.

last time it unlock for me was after some ppl complain about it on forum so maybe it unlock again soon :silly2:

Back