3d printed Assassin R150

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Hey everyone, been a lil busy with a new 3d printer, and I thought I would share my 1st modeled virtual, printed item! My favorite gun the assassin R150, which I own, now in both worlds. :)

May end up parting it up for a life sized version at some point, but this is it for now. thanks for watching and gl out there.

Nice work, must have been a nice feeling holding that in your hand!

You should post this over at Entropia Planets as well, will make some people over there interested :)

Nice work.
Before I clicked I was hoping you had an actual size of one. You would probably have to print each part of the gun and assemble it.

Hmmm 100% success rate on that craft, well done!

gratz

Nice work.
Before I clicked I was hoping you had an actual size of one. You would probably have to print each part of the gun and assemble it.

Nope - here is some easier, cheaper, faster, more solid old school pre 3d prinTing tech

Enlarge and Print the pic - cut it out - lay it on Styrofoam - cut and detail the Styrofoam - stick it in a large bucket with san.....oh nvm, just watch the vid instead and go wild. Maybe make a Thorifoid hat, armour, petty much "anything" including items for rl use ofc ;)

Last edited:
Is there a way to turn Styrofoam into gold?

... I'm asking for a friend.

Nice, gz on the successfull craft :yay:

Very cool, and you need to make it life size!

Awesome!

:beerchug:

3D print the shell for a life sized one and put a BB air soft gun inside :p

Is there a way to turn Styrofoam into gold?

... I'm asking for a friend.

Sure, need the right heat then melt the gold stash down the hole right ;) Hell OP could have saved himself a bundle and molded himself a bigger 3d printer for way cheaper too if only he knew the styro way.

Impressive work. Only 5hours to model seems a bit quick have you done modelling before?

How much did the 3D printer cost?

Back