Damage buffs for mindforce chips

Detritus

Sel-requested Deactivation
Detritus the Troll
I was looking at the mindforce chips and as far as I can tell, Arson is the only one that does damage over time, is that correct? I don't see a freeze over time or electric over time, am I missing something? It seems like there's no point to using anything other than Arson if this is the case, or do people just use these like a standard weapon? You can't amp them can you?

I was looking at the mindforce chips and as far as I can tell, Arson is the only one that does damage over time, is that correct? I don't see a freeze over time or electric over time, am I missing something? It seems like there's no point to using anything other than Arson if this is the case, or do people just use these like a standard weapon? You can't amp them can you?

Correct, Arson is the only DoT MF chip. The problem with Arson is the eco is poor, its used when that extra DPS is more important than eco. I know what your thinking, you might as well train pyro skills instead of cyro, but MF content is well overdue and it might balance the scene.

Correct, Arson is the only DoT MF chip. The problem with Arson is the eco is poor, its used when that extra DPS is more important than eco. I know what your thinking, you might as well train pyro skills instead of cyro, but MF content is well overdue and it might balance the scene.

I gotcha. I'll probably just hold off on MF attack chips for now, then.

I gotcha. I'll probably just hold off on MF attack chips for now, then.

i skill them slowly, the skills will raise as you raise your pistol skills due to some skills affecting both professions. But if i loot a MF chip, instead of TT i just burn it out for the skills. been on Cyrene they drop like candy from Zyn

The UL arso ten is pretty damn eco but L chips are not worth using.

Back