Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition and Adj Resto

Paralyser

Dominant
Society
Rabbids
PaRRe Paralyser Nilsson
Adj Resto

Even though it hurts it's time to sell some of my favorite items and invest in something else but PE.

Everything sold

For future reference:
Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition was sold for TT+1700 at 2016-10-07.
Adjusted Restoration Chip was sold for TT+4900 at 2016-10-08

Best regards
Parre

Last edited:
first offer

for start i offer tt+1000 for Corrosive Chip

A bump with info. I'm only interested in PEDs as payment, no items.

// Parre

Offer withdrawn

Last edited:
Daily bump. A lot of offers so far but we really can't base the value of an item on the size of your wallet. Please, at least try make your offer close to what the item might be worth considering stats and demand.

Even though it hurts it's time to sell some of my favorite items and invest in something else but PE.

Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition:
TT: 50 PED
Tier: 2,9
Over 3.0 DPP combined with Imp Ares.
Price: TT+1900 or offer

Adjusted Restoration Chip:
TT: 48 PED
Price: TT+5100 or offer

Please contact via PM here on the forum. All prices are negotiable.

I noticed a certain trend in the offers I've got so far and based on that trend i would also like to buy an IMK2 at 50-60% of market value. Thanks.

Best regards
Parre

Well looking at the history in the auction on the prices ... I think you are being a bit unrealistic in your prices. Seeing that you are basically asking for TT + Offer as a starting price, saying that you have been given insulting offers annoys me just a wee bit.
So I did of poking around on prices for you
The Corrosive TEN - historically TT +1450
The Adj Restoration - historically TT + 4550 (and the price is going down)

Anyways, best of luck to you in selling your gear. I'm withdrawing my offer.

Thank you for another pointless post. Maybe it's just me but a high demand mindforce-chip with great eco is worth more than less eco chips. Of course i'm annoyed after 15 PM:s with offers between TT+700-1200 PED. The less eco TEN-edition chips are valued higher than that and so is the Corrosive.

You offered TT+1200 PED, right? If you don't have more PEDs, go buy a cheaper chip. I don't see an offer from you even close to the TT+1450 you're talking about.

Welcome to the game btw, 10+ years too late ;)

Got a bid that i'm happy with so the Corro V TEN will be reserved as i wait for the buyer to log in.

Well looking at the history in the auction on the prices ... I think you are being a bit unrealistic in your prices. Seeing that you are basically asking for TT + Offer as a starting price, saying that you have been given insulting offers annoys me just a wee bit.
So I did of poking around on prices for you
The Corrosive TEN - historically TT +1450
The Adj Restoration - historically TT + 4550 (and the price is going down)

Anyways, best of luck to you in selling your gear. I'm withdrawing my offer.

Bumpbumpbump

Is there a start bid on Corrosive, or was it sold?

I offer TT+950 if noone has offered yet.

Cheers,
-Sityl

Back