UK IRL Meet

Ancient

Stalker
Society
Atlantis
Jack Ancient O'Neill
CANCELLED, sorry

Last edited:
I live in Leeds so I have no excuse :) I'll be there unless something vital prevents it. I can try to help with local arrangements if necessary, so just let me know if you need something.

You can't all stay at my house though :D

Hope it works out better than my failed Birmingham, England meet of 2015!

Consider this a subscription to your thread, but not a confirmation at this stage. :thumbup:

Maybez, depends on work commitments and other attendees but I could potentially make it :)

The 'IRL' part means Ireland then I suppose? :yay:

​Put me down as a maybe please :)

Put me down as maybe. For me it depends on what activities you have lined up and what time you meet up. I would only be able to attend day time and if its in a pub I wouldn't go. If however it's meet up in coffee shop then I could go.

Put me down as maybe. For me it depends on what activities you have lined up and what time you meet up. I would only be able to attend day time and if its in a pub I wouldn't go. If however it's meet up in coffee shop then I could go.

To be honest mate, I am not really a big fan of pubs either, unless there is a pool table or something. I am sure we can work something out.

Ooo Leeds isn't so far from Scotland!

Damn Kitty there?? ;)

Does anyone have any suggestions on what they would like to do? It will probably be a 2 day event.

Sorry can't do Leeds, let me know when the London meetup is back on.

Rick

leeds.jpg

Bump for Leeds. :)

Where is Leeds? Do they have hotels?

We do, and you can probably stay in one of them for a month and still pay less than a week's rent in London.

Leeds is an awesome place, also if anyone is interested, after the meet I will probably call in at the Castleford Snowdome if anyone is interested in going for a few hours, would be a real laugh. Its not far from Leeds.

Hotels are for the posh southerners. I have a better plan. ;)

If he looks familiar, yes it is him.

Leeds is quite far from me and March 2017 is a long way, but count me as a maybe.

I have been working in Africa the last couple of years but should return to the UK in December. If I am working in the UK next March I would like to attend.

Moondog

I have been working in Africa the last couple of years but should return to the UK in December. If I am working in the UK next March I would like to attend.

Moondog

Nice one moondog :)

Another BUMP

Bump for awareness.

You dont have to set the dance floor alight, but it remains an option. :)

Bump for awareness.

You dont have to set the dance floor alight, but it remains an option. :)

Nice old school tune mega, I can't dance though lol.

Bit of a distance for me but I might be able to make it if work has in me in the area, put me down as a maybe-but-probably-not

Steve

Good to hear Steve!

union_inn.jpg

Last edited:
Another BUMP.

Another BUMP

Back