Formicacida Uprising

Status
Congratulations on owning the LA Rufus. I wish you all the best with the future of it. It is one of the best LA's out there in terms of mobs with MU.

The Uprising will be updated and the event rules will change Feb 1st

Feb 5th will start our new event. It will be a weekly event using EntropiaLife and you will have to activate your plug-in.

This is what the event will look like but is not set in stone as of yet and might change before the 1st, I'm asking for your opinions on this and any input would be great.

I am on the 3k kill point stage now and managed one global yesterday, I am wondering if my gun setup is not conducive to globaling on these :)

would be interesting to know what gun you use and see what kind of dps is getting the most globals

I am using snubnose with beast.

and seems the density levels have increased a bit

cool fire

I feel your pain, someday I would not get a global all day others would be 5 or 6, I did increase the heard hoping that would help, as for gun, I'm cheap right now as I spent all my ped on the LA so its a CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.III E.L.M Ed with Rage 35 amp. Hope this helps

the increase in herd size, was a nice addition :)
Hunting is a faster now

anyone else want to share your gun setup and global results on these?

thanks
Cool Fire

So I added more Multiplier to the new event and if you get them all you could make 30 ped a global plus there will be a second LA added soon. When the event goes live I will be ending this page and starting a new one. Any feedback would be great.

Last edited:
Storm Spawn Bootcamp

This event is over and I will be making a new post for the new event today. Thanks everyone
Rufus

Formicacida

Pinthas Schmenke Dorian

Sign me up:

Victor Brick Vonn
Team: Gunslingers

Bump it up..

Guess I should have asked for this post to be closed lol

My bad..sorry guys :D

Status
Back