Good lies

bettlejus

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Joan Xperia Dárc
Hello everyone,

I am looking for good lies to keep me motivated, if anyone has good stories full of lies that will bring up the motivation to keep hunting, please share, full TT only:cool:

At 11.59 MA time you should hunt punies, a little bird at MA told me they will drop a 20k uberhoff full of items and peds

You are quitting, not counted:D

At 11.59 MA time you should hunt punies, a little bird at MA told me they will drop a 20k uberhoff full of items and peds

Oh, my bad, then for the sake of that bird I hope you don't lie to me:sniper:

Let me give you an example:)

I once was on my last peds, almost felt asleep at my desk, was going to TT to make the statistics and a Mulmun spawned next to me, I said f**k it, another 30 peds in minus won't make the difference, was 2 AM, when I pressed Loot, bang, 18K, my biggest loot, didn't slept at all that night:))) the good thing was that MM and HM were next and I didn't had to deposit.

Next one?.... :)

Keep shooting, your turn will come! :yup:

You only lose peds in EU if you stop shooting.
Is this a good lie or hard fact ?

That's a hard fact, I wish it was a lie:)

Your life is like a shadow going up the dark side of a hill—until the moment you decide that "I'm going to be the best at what I do.” And suddenly you rise into the sunshine, and your life is forever after different—wonderful.

Get serious. Don't fool around anymore. Find out what's keeping you stuck. What is the critical limiting step that's determining your success today? Move fast. A sense of urgency is the one thing you can develop that will separate you from everyone else. Develop a bias for action. When you get a good idea, do it now.

And the lie? well, if you do ALL of these things, you will be rewarded with all the riches that EU has to offer :)

:yay::wtg:

trifle is right, but the time is changing every day in fact and the little bird is either a chirpy or a fugabarba, you have to talk with them in the morning to get the correct time
so what i do is hunting baby snables certains time of the day, i get multiple hofs during this day and then i do a withdraw in the night
i'm getting approx 372$ everyday in withdraw like that

and other thing you have to keep in mind is that president neverdie is going to create 1billion jobs in virtual reality within 2years

then you can quit your job now, just do entropia all day and you'll get a living

Last edited:
and other thing you have to keep in mind is that president neverdie is going to create 1billion jobs in virtual reality within 2years

then you can quit your job now, just do entropia all day and you'll get a living

Withdrawals will be instant by then!

Unless most players have found the magic strategy, most of us would probably need to look at moving someplace where a little ped goes a long way lol

If you get a perception skill gain, you must kill everything on your radar at that moment and you will find the big loot.

If you get a perception skill gain, you must kill everything on your radar at that moment and you will find the big loot.

But if you get a second perception gain, then the window has gone and you will end up broke.

Use a low depth finder in a dome and the twitch to high depth finder you will always HOF.

That's a lie!

If everything on this thread is a lie as stated in first post then that must also be true. It also means what was initially said by Wisdom was also a lie. So it's true and not true at same time but then what I'm writing must also be a lie so it's doubly true and not true at same time? :scratch2: What if someone quotes this and says opposite? then that must also be a lie! so what I said must be true? Confusing eh :laugh:

There'll be pie in the sky when you die!

Withdrawals will be instant by then!

of course, and the first step has been done, we have a political system inside entropia now

shoot whatever messi shoots = win.

Alan Krom Alan* never made a post like this one :smoke:

if you don't know who is he:
* press F ingame - choose hunting - choose ATH

Buy some boxes and u'll find all usefull things, and u can tt all the crappy pills

One day I was mining. I had been losing on 60% returns for a while and hadn't gotten any hofs. What I was about to get, however, was something totally unexpected. I dropped my probe, and found something out of the ordinary. What exactly? Well, it ended up being a UL level 10 amp, the only one in existence. Probably 500k ped at the time, and all in pure markup.

Last time i logged in i just wanted to check some auctions and while moving stuff from my depot into my inventory the PM button was blinking. I thought of nothing, most likely a soc mate or a friend of me who wanna say hello and hunt something. To my suprise it was an old contact from 2005 :)

That guy just downloaded entropia again and he was suprised someone on his FL was still playing. We had a nice chat about good old times and what might happend about all the other fellas who once roamed with us inside EU. To his regret his former soc was kinda dead and although there was still people in it, they all was just like ancient remainings of a forgotten decade, statues buried by the sand of times, conserved forever in a digital list. We speculated how the owners of that pixel names would fare 11 years after they was active inside project entropia and if they found happines in life or meet misfortune. Was everyone still alive ? We didn't know and the thoughs of it became too gloomy so i asked my mate to leave the old stuff behind and join an active society.

Of course he did and i sended him to a soc where an still active member of his old soc was playing. After that we meet on Skype and we started to explain to him whats new, changed, still working like around 2005 and what not. All of sudden i feelt a chill how big EU is and how many things you can do inside it, given the determination to break apart from the grind.

Doing my daily routines i almost forgot about all the fun from the past and while explaining how vehicles work we did a good old fashioned TP run on our feet only equipped with a tt rifle and no armor just for the challenge. Wich turned out no challenge at all for the first Tp's because we all had our skill in the 60's - 80's but it was fun and for one person it was the first contact with our new beautiful cry engine world. We stopped on a beach and i complained that we can't sit down anymore to watch the sunset. Everyone laughed and called mindark incompetent, being unable to bring back such an easy feature and my mate just mimic the old babbeling sounds our charakters made when chatting 2005. It was hillarious and this was when i pulled out my overabudant stash of mind essence and started to drop our names in the beach. While we was building an oil barrel castle and fooling around my old friend from 2005 just said, well i know its hard to believe but iam one of the original developers of project entropia long before mindark was founded. Yea, sure you are, like i would ever believe that i awnserd but he just said, i can prove it. Hold down your alt button and press left left right right up down up up. I did and a loot windows just popped up with a Unique Official MindArk PHG gun inside it. I was speechless and all of sudden a surge of greed took over my brain and i shoot my both friends with that gun wich made them perma banned. It was 11.59 pm mindark time and i just shoot a puny fugabarba and it dropped me a 180k hof.

the end

I can upgrade your armor for you for free.

Back