Uber: 6180 Ignisium

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Hey y'all... hit another one!

L30 + lvl 5 amp

was down about 1.6k after markup before hitting this. Glad I did! Fourth tower in 20 days.

attachment.php

Also there's officially a 200 ped bounty for someone who finds a solution to my hof swirls problem.

I've tried tweaking the graphics settings from medium to very high across the board. I haven't tried with vsync off, and I can visibly see these kinds of animations in game so it's not a SS timer issue.

Happens both on laptop and desktop. Nvidia gpus.. something to do with my pic settings, game settings, or anything else in game.

Last edited:
Congratz saw that one lol :). Little Jelly :laugh:

Gratz, but erm...I think your screenshot is an 8k PED veda stones tower and not the supposed 6180 ignisium. Wrong photo uploaded maybe?

As for your "hof swirls" problem, if it isn't the in-game settings, then I don't suppose you could try messing around with the "Nvidia Control Panel" 3d settings?

(For a first, if its user-customised, you could try changing it back to "let application decide".)

Gratz, but erm...I think your screenshot is an 8k PED veda stones tower and not the supposed 6180 ignisium. Wrong photo uploaded maybe?

As for your "hof swirls" problem, if it isn't the in-game settings, then I don't suppose you could try messing around with the "Nvidia Control Panel" 3d settings?

(For a first, if its user-customised, you could try changing it back to "let application decide".)

Fixed! wrong upload... and okay i'll try that and we'll see. I know it's user-customized.

If it works 200 ped coming your way.

Last edited:
Gratz :)
Have you tried pushing the time delay back a second or 2, to get the full swirl up.

enough.. if a suggestion someone makes here works, then i'll pay them. might take a while as i can't hof every day.

Suggestion: drop O>Advanced>Shading Quality to Low.
Warning: parts of Ark/Cyrene might be dark as in <removed>'s <removed> after that.
Rationale: this issue isn't even particular to Nvidia, Heiko Rat is having it with an AMD card. What I know is this started for both of us (I have Nvidia) after we raised shading quality to make Arkadian night tolerable (we have most other settings on low, so quite different from yours, too). Never worried much about it though.

Update:

Shading quality on medium, nvidia control panel reset... still no swirls.
attachment.php

looking for solutions.. changed my graphic settings back to high on laptop for now because medium looks like shit.

here's a SS of my settings on laptop.

attachment.php

maybe i just need to ask mindark for assistance.

Try this, might fix your problem (leave graphical options as you want them to be before doing it, and don't touch them afterwards):

- Link to my advice on other thread.

And congrats !

attachment.php

followed your instructions and cleared everything.. still no fix.. All settings on "very high" this time.. no motion blur, no AA, V sync on.

Still looking for solutions people

I recently uninstalled EntropiaLife tracker (for unrelated reasons), and since then my HoF screenshots (taken by LBML) have been OK. Well, all two of them. :silly2: Which makes me think that two programs attempting to take a screenshot at the same time might have lead to a temporary resource shortage, race condition or whatever.

Not sure if this experience applies to your case, however.

If you're running both EL and LBML and don't want to drop the former, try unchecking global screenshots in LBML.

I recently uninstalled EntropiaLife tracker (for unrelated reasons), and since then my HoF screenshots (taken by LBML) have been OK. Well, all two of them. :silly2: Which makes me think that two programs attempting to take a screenshot at the same time might have lead to a temporary resource shortage, race condition or whatever.

Not sure if this experience applies to your case, however.

If you're running both EL and LBML and don't want to drop the former, try unchecking global screenshots in LBML.

Sadly i rarely use LBML... i especially didn't use it when i hit this..

It seems to be graphics related.. like when the game codes for the animation and textures, it only brings 1/2 of the animation into fruition. I've talked with MA about it a little, and it's certainly not a priority to have fixed, but where I live, and the ISPs available to me, together with the intermediate servers, result in my hof animations looking this way.

Apparently when you hit a hof the game engine doesn't just pull the animation from game files, but involves a communication with the MA server.

So basically what's happening with me is that the communication delay is resulting in a "sped up" animation.. hence dots instead of swirls.

The solution: Move out of Michigan. :silly2:

Gratz nice one:yay:

gratz and try in option on launcher to decrease internet speed like if u got 10m connection set in option only 2m

Back