Entropia Universe 15.10 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Features
  • Added a new Gardening System available to plot estate owners. Fruit growing capabilities “Omegaton Acorn” Gardening Box introduced
  • Added a Logistics Mode for plots (move/rotate plot constructions)
  • Added an action in the Action Library for taking screenshots.
  • Added an option for windowed fullscreen mode.
  • Added an option for “Sound in Background”.

Changes and Improvements
  • Field of View is now set to be the same in first and third person views.
  • Double click to approach target has been improved for creatures. For other players it remains the same.
  • Optimizations Less stuttering when loading objects and generating characters. Pre-caching of skeleton and animations. Animation system performance improvements. Improved Level of Detail handling. Improved caching of shaders.

Fixes
  • Additional fixes for icon rendering where icons could render incorrectly (red crosses, etc.)
  • Improvements to Portals in apartments, malls and estates.
  • Corrected item point issues for many estates.
  • Improvements to the dissolve effect for consistent behavior across all screen surfaces.
  • Fixed an issue that occasionally caused indoor lighting to appear black.
  • Fixed an issue causing enemies and pets to sometimes get stuck in animations.
  • Fast weapons now trigger animations and sounds properly.

Known Issues
  • Estate points do not visually update correctly in the information panel.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

[*] Added an action in the Action Library for taking screenshots.
[*] Added an option for windowed fullscreen mode.
[*] Added an option for “Sound in Background”.
[*] Field of View is now set to be the same in first and third person views.
[*] Double click to approach target has been improved for creatures. For other players it remains the same.
[*] Optimizations Less stuttering when loading objects and generating characters. Pre-caching of skeleton and animations. Animation system performance improvements. Improved Level of Detail handling. Improved caching of shaders.

[*] Additional fixes for icon rendering where icons could render incorrectly (red crosses, etc.)
[*] Improvements to Portals in apartments, malls and estates.
[*] Corrected item point issues for many estates.
[*] Improvements to the dissolve effect for consistent behavior across all screen surfaces.
[*] Fixed an issue that occasionally caused indoor lighting to appear black.
[*] Fixed an issue causing enemies and pets to sometimes get stuck in animations.
[*] Fast weapons now trigger animations and sounds properly.

Toppen! :)

nothing special cept adj angel and Adjusted Meckel & Loch ML-35 boo

Nice to see improvements. Really wished it will be related to stables next time.

DAMN the RANGE

What's the point in skills when the weapon you max at lvl 70 (or way lower in maddox IV case) is better than the weapon you max at lvl 100 ?

holy shit we finally have the option to have sound in background

incredible

lol my items in inventory are huge i like it Wish my buffs were big

Ty ma , awesome vu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just enhancers became huge :D

- Added an action in the Action Library for taking screenshots.
- Added an option for windowed fullscreen mode.

WOW

i like ..if it works .)

Fast weapons now trigger animations and sounds properly.

finally :)

After a short hunting round: Very tangible improvements to handling. With auto-move to target and mob behind obstacle it no longer hangs me up until I release the target, but lets me strafe freely to get a direct line of sight. Fixed sound also adds very much to the feeling. Thanks!

One tiny wish for the screenshots is timestamped filenames ;)

Cheers

Sound in background + fixed sound on guns = best update since the introduction of auto-use action.

sound + windowed + screenshot = best in updates since forever! :yay::yay::yay:

Well happy about that screen shot function.

Wow!!! some of you upgraded those new weapons and armour fast.

If anyone gets hold of those fruit boxes, can you confirm if they can be added or not to apartments please? Is there a BP in the TT? (at work at mo).

Cheers

Rick

Well happy about that screen shot function.

Wow!!! some of you upgraded those new weapons and armour fast.

If anyone gets hold of those fruit boxes, can you confirm if they can be added or not to apartments please? Is there a BP in the TT? (at work at mo).

Cheers

Rick

i can't confirm as im at work, but as its a plot upgrade i'd assume its plot only using the estate inferface

I'm lvl 7 gardener.

(see under Manufacturing)

Windowed full screen and adjusted version of one of my favorite rifles.

Almost makes me want to come back to EU. Damn you Mindark!

How is gardening working out?

holy shit this may just be the best VU ever. SO many bug fixes, so many new good features!:yay: Maybe they are finally listening to us.

dont think anyone upgraded armor or gun yet u can see them on ah under order and click see info to get stats

dont think anyone upgraded armor or gun yet u can see them on ah under order and click see info to get stats

Copy of discoveries on EL

Herman ASI-21 Arctic MK.I (L) vance van proto Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:46:08
Colonist Standard Issue Jumpsuit (F) Sony Aprel Smit Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:39:33
Caroot Seed Je OrbanSova On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:38:32
Bombardo Seed Je OrbanSova On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:37:38
Haimoros Seed Jimm starkiller Gagarin Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:37:37
Colonist White Issue Jumpsuit (F) Saithis Saithis Sagat Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:27:35
Colonist Gray Issue Jumpsuit (F) Saithis Saithis Sagat Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:26:00
Colonist Red Issue Jumpsuit (F) Saithis Saithis Sagat Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:23:19
Colonist Military Green Issue Jumpsuit (F) Dav Hejcior King Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:19:46
Papplon Seed Bobbins 007 Bond Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:17:43
Colonist White Issue Jumpsuit (M) vance van proto Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:16:48
Colonist Blue Issue Jumpsuit (F) Saithis Saithis Sagat Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:11:11
Colonist Gray Issue Jumpsuit (M) Shaman Wizard Legend Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:52:59
Colonist Red Issue Jumpsuit (M) Shaman Wizard Legend Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:51:39
Colonist Green Issue Jumpsuit (F) Sony Aprel Smit Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:50:48
Colonist Military Green Issue Jumpsuit (M) Shaman Wizard Legend Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:49:44
Colonist Blue Issue Jumpsuit (M) Pawlos brizbet Krasiasty Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:43:27
Colonist Green Issue Jumpsuit (M) Pawlos brizbet Krasiasty Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:29:59

Copy of discoveries on EL

Herman ASI-21 Arctic MK.I (L) vance van proto Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:46:08
Colonist Standard Issue Jumpsuit (F) Sony Aprel Smit Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:39:33
Caroot Seed Je OrbanSova On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:38:32
Bombardo Seed Je OrbanSova On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:37:38
Haimoros Seed Jimm starkiller Gagarin Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:37:37
Colonist White Issue Jumpsuit (F) Saithis Saithis Sagat Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:27:35
Colonist Gray Issue Jumpsuit (F) Saithis Saithis Sagat Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:26:00
Colonist Red Issue Jumpsuit (F) Saithis Saithis Sagat Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:23:19
Colonist Military Green Issue Jumpsuit (F) Dav Hejcior King Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:19:46
Papplon Seed Bobbins 007 Bond Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:17:43
Colonist White Issue Jumpsuit (M) vance van proto Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:16:48
Colonist Blue Issue Jumpsuit (F) Saithis Saithis Sagat Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:11:11
Colonist Gray Issue Jumpsuit (M) Shaman Wizard Legend Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:52:59
Colonist Red Issue Jumpsuit (M) Shaman Wizard Legend Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:51:39
Colonist Green Issue Jumpsuit (F) Sony Aprel Smit Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:50:48
Colonist Military Green Issue Jumpsuit (M) Shaman Wizard Legend Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:49:44
Colonist Blue Issue Jumpsuit (M) Pawlos brizbet Krasiasty Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:43:27
Colonist Green Issue Jumpsuit (M) Pawlos brizbet Krasiasty Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:29:59

O yah thoser thought he ment Meckel 35 and adj angel :p

Back