Entropia Universe 15.10 Release Notes

Lots of nice improvements and fixes! :yay:

Just one thing, please put the enhancers back to one square. :eyecrazy:

wth is that, mission galactica for noobs? trade an increasing amount of ped over and over for a different color of the same fookin noobsuite? :scratch2:

1 ped, 3 ped, 10 ped, 60 ped, and so on... are you serious?!? or do i miss anything? :confused:

Last edited:
wth is that, mission galactica for noobs? trade an increasing amount of ped over and over for a different color of the same fookin noobsuite? :scratch2:

1 ped, 3 ped, 10 ped, 30 ped, and so on... are you serious?!? or do i miss anything? :confused:

is that what the mission is? what do you hand in? i have no jumpsuit so i can't partake anwyay

Awesome update.

Even some kind of loot tip? Looted some shrapnell and got a nice info page.
Bring more of that stuff!

:yay:

is that what the mission is? what do you hand in?

you hand in the new jumpsuit the whole community loved from the very beginning, and some ped in form of shrapnel or oils, and receive a new colored suite. you also got the option to keep the old one, if you add more ped (leather).

has health and level requirements on some stages too...

nooooobs.jpg

nooooobs2.jpg

btw 5k animal eye oil is next ... 250 ped only! :deal:

...and only 2.5k adrenal afterwards. will i get an UL gun too at the end? :scratch2:

well, no. and suddenly my armor was unequipped for quite a nice amount of cash in different colors. way to go mindark! :duh:

Last edited:
Here I was thinking my post would be about how MA broke something or released a shitty update.

I was wrong, awesome update.

Sounds safe to log in :D:D:D

#space_flight ~ where pilots advertise to grow their business

you hand in the new jumpsuit the whole community loved from the very beginning, and some ped in form of shrapnel or oils, and receive a new colored suite. you also got the option to keep the old one, if you add more ped (leather).

has health and level requirements on some stages too...

btw 5k animal eye oil is next ... 250 ped only! :deal:

...and only 2.5k adrenal afterwards. will i get an UL gun too at the end? :scratch2:

well, no. and suddenly my armor was unequipped for quite a nice amount of cash in different colors. way to go mindark! :duh:

Bargain :)

Looks an ok vu though.

The view got fixed, previously when I looked upwards in first person and zoomed out to third person I couldn't get a straight view anymore and had a broken neck until relogging. Now it's all good, thanks! (Why did these things take so long, cough...?)

- Added an action in the Action Library for taking screenshots.
- Added an option for windowed fullscreen mode.

WOW

i like ..if it works .)

Screenshot is not working for me. Or I can't find out where the screenies are saved to :)

Sound in background + fixed sound on guns = best update since the introduction of auto-use action.

Yay and screenshot option built in :cool:

Many fixes iam impressed :)

Screenshot is not working for me. Or I can't find out where the screenies are saved to :)

It`s in "Entropia Universe\public_users_data\screenshots" saved as .jpg

Observe chat, it tells you where it is. But took me a moment to figure out, too. I started searching in My Pictures first, then My Documents/Entropia Universe where the chat and other personal files live. Perhaps the chosen path is a bit counter-intuitive. There are standard paths in Windows for user data, why were they not taken? Anyways, cool that we have it now. An option to choose a custom path would be the cherry on the cream.

i was waiting for this a long time

"Added an option for windowed fullscreen mode."
its help to view my tool to calc dmg and to see a map of LBmining log

Sound in background + fixed sound on guns = best update since the introduction of auto-use action.

seriously? who cares about sound! :laugh:

a new use for sweat, THAT would be epic. sound? it's a wonder I haven't turned it off

level 5 gardener. so I suppose this is where the botany from scanning finally paid off? now if I only had 100000 ped for a garden...

seriously? who cares about sound! :laugh:

I do, I was this close to selling ep-41 for half the price, the damn thing was driving me crazy :D Now it feels like a totally new gun, I'm so happy :)

lvl 7 gardener here, and I barely use a scanner, only on people once in a month maybe. So it's not just botany for sure.

not only yeah, but it would be appropriate for it to contribute, unlike tree mining where it inexplicably doesn't

gardener 24,5 lvl :eyecrazy:

New Features

• Added an action in the Action Library for taking screenshots.
  • Added an option for windowed fullscreen mode.
  • Added an option for “Sound in Background”.
!

Best new features since auto-use tool...

Oh and love the fixes!!!!

What does full screen windowed mode actulaly mean?

Is it not the same as regular windowed mode?:scratch2:

What does full screen windowed mode actulaly mean?

Is it not the same as regular windowed mode?:scratch2:

its full screen but in a window, its more useful for many little things like alt tabbing keeps the full screen game in the background, if you change volume or receive a windows 10 notification its visable on top of the of the game.

downside, probably only one is gamma and brightness can't be alter like normal fullscreen

its full screen but in a window, its more useful for many little things like alt tabbing keeps the full screen game in the background, if you change volume or receive a windows 10 notification its visable on top of the of the game.

downside, probably only one is gamma and brightness can't be alter like normal fullscreen

Yeah but we could do all that from regular windowed mode? no?

Back