Entropia Universe 15.10 Release Notes

Windowed full screen. How do you minimize the window in this mode? I don't see the button.

Well.... good job delivering a death blow to the fruit walking industry.

wth is that, mission galactica for noobs? trade an increasing amount of ped over and over for a different color of the same fookin noobsuite? :scratch2:

1 ped, 3 ped, 10 ped, 60 ped, and so on... are you serious?!? or do i miss anything? :confused:

Yeah... this mission has my wife ready to quit playing. "something something $%#ing carnies have more $%#!ing integrity than these $&^ing people etc yadda yadda etc!!!" Her exact words.

But I'm gonna say it... TT garbage shit loot, the removal of MU and EPIV clicks isn't enough for them, so they feel the need to pull this kind of scam? Take the extra money you earn from this, MA, and buy some dignity. Because that is some Three Card Monty BS.

The view got fixed, previously when I looked upwards in first person and zoomed out to third person I couldn't get a straight view anymore and had a broken neck until relogging. Now it's all good, thanks!

I may have spoken too soon. It was better than before when hunting flying mobs outside, but in an Aakas instance I had the same problem again: Zooming out from first person to third person view, the viewing angle gets somehow stuck as if in a race condition with the auto-target feature and I can't get it normalized again.

Windowed full screen. How do you minimize the window in this mode? I don't see the button.

Maybe is not working properly for you.
I have the same issue. Actually Windowed full screen is just a full screen for me (no window arround).

Maybe is not working properly for you.
I have the same issue. Actually Windowed full screen is just a full screen for me (no window arround).

yeah thats how it should be, its a full screen borderless window. just alt tab out, and it'll happily sit in the background

because EU disables the Windows Key you lose the shortcuts like Winkey + D for Minimise all windows and show Desktop and Win+M for minimise, Win+Sft+M for Restore all minimised windows

So it is basically a unlocked movable full screen ?

to put simply its the same as normal Full screen, it maximises the window with no border. it gives added function and risks less crashes when alttabbing

yeah thats how it should be, its a full screen borderless window. just alt tab out, and it'll happily sit in the background

because EU disables the Windows Key you lose the shortcuts like Winkey + D for Minimise all windows and show Desktop and Win+M for minimise, Win+Sft+M for Restore all minimised windows

OK. Thank you for the info!
I didn't check that as I was expecting a full screen in a window :eyecrazy:

another nice thing , can now hear the eu sounds when game is not in focus .
thank you MA :wtg:

another nice thing , can now hear the eu sounds when game is not in focus .
thank you MA :wtg:

A LOT of semi AFK Deaths prevented in this little fix... Makes me surprised becauss this fix actually earns them less money. Next by i hope they fix the annoying mob walking in circle around you, and dream VU, they fix ninja spawns.

everything has a whiteish shade now since update... anyone else notice that`?
here are 2 screenshots showign what i mean: http://imgur.com/a/bvBbi
the top picture is after update and the bottom is shortly before. i didnt change any options, im playing window mode where i cant adjust gamma and no new drivers or anything inbetween updates... so definitely something from MA has changed...

everything has a whiteish shade now since update... anyone else notice that`?
here are 2 screenshots showign what i mean: http://imgur.com/a/bvBbi
the top picture is after update and the bottom is shortly before. i didnt change any options, im playing window mode where i cant adjust gamma and no new drivers or anything inbetween updates... so definitely something from MA has changed...

I was out hunting feffs again, so fucking dark I had to run around looking through my scope to see, which is a fucking hassle. It seemed to be darker than before the update and lasts way to long. I wish MA would print out all the lines of code it takes to make the stupid night cycles and shove it all up their ass and light it on fire and run around like human torches so I can see to hunt.

I was out hunting feffs again, so fucking dark I had to run around looking through my scope to see, which is a fucking hassle. It seemed to be darker than before the update and lasts way to long. I wish MA would print out all the lines of code it takes to make the stupid night cycles and shove it all up their ass and light it on fire and run around like human torches so I can see to hunt.

Come on, tell us how you really feel, Mac. :laugh:

It does seem to have gotten darker, if you play windowed you can't really fix it. Plus, I think they fucked up some grass texture and it puts huge strain on my graphics card, I used to turn off procedural vegetation in the settings.ce but can't do that now.

The only different Graphic Option I found, was v-sync was turned off, where as I prefer it on, else all looks the same to me.

Yeah... this mission has my wife ready to quit playing. "something something $%#ing carnies have more $%#!ing integrity than these $&^ing people etc yadda yadda etc!!!" Her exact words.

But I'm gonna say it... TT garbage shit loot, the removal of MU and EPIV clicks isn't enough for them, so they feel the need to pull this kind of scam? Take the extra money you earn from this, MA, and buy some dignity. Because that is some Three Card Monty BS.

No ones forcing you to get the new colour's, if it's not for you, don't do the mission, other people like different coloured clothing, I'm not 1 of them, I have my own textured clothes to wear, but if I feel the need for a different colour jumpsuit, then it's an option.

No ones forcing you to get the new colour's, if it's not for you, don't do the mission, other people like different coloured clothing, I'm not 1 of them, I have my own textured clothes to wear, but if I feel the need for a different colour jumpsuit, then it's an option.

Strange, I thought this was why we got paint in our loot. :scratch2:

Strange, I thought this was why we got paint in our loot. :scratch2:

We do, but paint paint's more than just clothes, it paints boxes, vehicles or anything customizable :)

We do, but paint paint's more than just clothes, it paints boxes, vehicles or anything customizable :)

MA's decision to make this a tt depo directly to MA to change the color of the jumpsuit and not make them customizable(?) so people who skill coloring can color them themselves isn't an issue?

MA's decision to make this a tt depo directly to MA to change the color of the jumpsuit and not make them customizable(?) so people who skill coloring can color them themselves isn't an issue?

It's total bullshit, same as asking us to pay them for adj resto chip instead of looting them, but that's the way the game's going; suck it up or bail out I guess.

It's total bullshit, same as asking us to pay them for adj resto chip instead of looting them, but that's the way the game's going; suck it up or bail out I guess.

Or you can look at it this way..
More money to MA and the game survives and further development/investments can be made..
More demand for looted/crafted materials..instead of a few people looting high markup weapons or what ever many people can loot markup materials used in the making of the items.

For the new suite I agree its kind of unimaginative to just have a mission to change color of the suite, additional incentive or "perk" is needed for most to think its worth it I think.

More money to MA and the game survives and further development/investments can be made..
More demand for looted/crafted materials..instead of a few people looting high markup weapons or what ever many people can loot markup materials used in the making of the items.

For the new suite I agree its kind of unimaginative to just have a mission to change color of the suite, additional incentive or "perk" is needed for most to think its worth it I think.

ye but they could have made it a simple blueprint so its at least crafted. the materials still go to MA.

ye but they could have made it a simple blueprint so its at least crafted. the materials still go to MA.

Not sure how you mean with the blueprint but I was speaking more in general for the upgrade "missions".

Not sure how you mean with the blueprint but I was speaking more in general for the upgrade "missions".

yes i know... instead of making it a mission they couldve made blueprints requiring the same ressources so the crafters get something to do as well...

yes i know... instead of making it a mission they couldve made blueprints requiring the same ressources so the crafters get something to do as well...

No one know exactly how it works but with the current upgrade mission concept, likely the value of the mats is removed from the system: example 500 ped tt mats in 90ped tt weapon out ie. nothing can be won back.

With normal crafting, there is some kind of pool and you can win back. So yea I am sticking with my initial thinking that upgrade mission using the current setup is the best for the game.

/agree

The game has always been about skills! They said ages ago skills is what keeps this from being designated as gambling game subject to gambling rules and regulations. Anything they introduce like this that doesn't further profession skill progression is FUBAR! I held my nose and bought my mod resto chip from MA because its amazing, but I would have much preferred they were looted or crafted.

This strategy only creates demand in the short term. In the longer term it reduces demand. It just creates a race to the bottom.

Looks like they improved on the situation with the latest release as I was out there yesterday and FPS is great/better than it ever was!!

MA, don't touch a thing!!

It's fine until I look through a scope over the grassy parts, then fps drops to 30-40 when it's usually pegged at 60.

Back