New seeds?

Robin

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Mayana maya Riechert
Seeds and what are they good for?

It's the new gardening profession to grow fruits in boxes.

Still unknown if these boxes can be used in apartments like house plants (I hope so). Although those with CLD land plots can develop their estates into some garden type construction (with upgrades I've heard).

Would be nice if others can add further details on material requirements, BP's etc.

How many fruits you get etc etc?

Cheers

Rick

Sounds interesting... I accidentally refined bombardos into seeds today and got a shock.

Sounds interesting... I accidentally refined bombardos into seeds today and got a shock.

Interesting so fruits make seeds. is it one fruit = one seed?

Rick

it seems that the Snug structure is necessary to obtain the green point required for the construction of the Acorn.

Cheers :beerchug:

Noor

it seems that the Snug structure is necessary to obtain the green point required for the construction of the Acorn.

Noor

where does one get a snug structure?

Noor

ironic that garden upgrade requires nuts?

The Omegaton Colonist Snug was the first building that could be built on the plot

you need a land deed for one of the new housing area's. then you build a snug (type of building)

Pffft so dumb..Just gonna keep mining

If you sprinkle dung on them, they should grow

I personally am waiting on a bigger house, the snug is too small.

you need a land deed for one of the new housing area's. then you build a snug (type of building)

only 1 deed? what else it needs too?

only 1 deed? what else it needs too?

When CLD's were first released, I believe we needed 10 deeds to own a plot. (sorry if wrong number it was a long time ago).

Has that changed now, does one deed qualify for the smallest plot? As trance said please confirm.

Thanks

Rick

When CLD's were first released, I believe we needed 10 deeds to own a plot. (sorry if wrong number it was a long time ago).

Has that changed now, does one deed qualify for the smallest plot? As trance said please confirm.

Thanks

Rick

Smallest plot in revers swedish auction start from 27 CLD down to 9, no planks needed, or you can just buy it from resseler and forget about CLD.

Smallest plot in revers swedish auction start from 27 CLD down to 9, no planks needed, or you can just buy it from resseler and forget about CLD.

Oh yes 9 thank you for reminding me.

So 9 x 1950 = 17550 depo ($1755)
Buy the smallest plot
Pray you can sell them back to the market for 1800 (as CLD X)
Build your structure with your new fat ped card.

Get a small plot for 150 ped x 9 $135 (if you resell the X CLD's at good price).

ha,ha,ha.... I'll hold my hand out to shake MA's hand pure genius.

Rick

If MA were smart, they would have made the plots actually use up the CLD instead of just turning them into CLD(X)...so you essentially trade CLD for the plots...that way they would get rid of the CLD income they give out.
But then there would prob be a lot of empty plots.

Or buy a plot from Never die

If MA were smart, they would have made the plots actually use up the CLD instead of just turning them into CLD(X)...so you essentially trade CLD for the plots...that way they would get rid of the CLD income they give out.
But then there would prob be a lot of empty plots.

Yeah, no one would do this, and also defeats the purpose of releasing the CLDs in the first place.

Back