new jumpsuit

But I heard new jumpsuits guarantee you get support priority

So we are required to hand in Animal Oil Residue as poart of the upgrade part for one of the colors? Does Minadark rememebr they removed Animal Oil residue from the Calypso Loot Pool? Sure you could try other planets Auction Houses or as a byproduct from Crafting BUT isnt this supposed to be noob friendly? Seems to me they couldnt even get that part right...

animal oil residue is a crafting byproduct of any craft that uses an animal oil

I heard that as well, and that the colour of the jumpsuit determines the speed of the support.

animal oil residue is a crafting byproduct of any craft that uses an animal oil

Atomic I stated that already. But it also used to drop as loot like other planets do Cyrene and Arkadia for instance. They removed it from loot pool is all but it still drops form mobs on other planets.... you need what like 60 some peds of Animal Oil Residue so thats ALOT for a noob as a by product of crafting considering they are so new they wont be crafting things high enough. Just is odd that they didnt take time to consider this.

I heard that as well, and that the colour of the jumpsuit determines the speed of the support.

Confirmed. Got a reply at the open of business for a support case sent after hours in the same 12-hour period.

So... i didn't have 10k shrapnel when completing the last of the three visits, now i got it how the hell do i reactivate the quest? or do i gotta reset, lol could to that
.. no i just abonded it and it does not come up again at bukins wtf....

you can activate at at any time at a daily terminal at almost every fort tp,port atlantis,cape cornith...twin peaks..etc..

My turn...

No longer newbie orange clima ( like cheapest paint ), newbies shall be clearly marked :). Also another ordinary ped draining from gulls by MA.

It shall come with only one ,true and proper color (orange). It shall be 1 ped TT and introduced with system that wearing on and off clothes do not decay them.

From good things i must note that it is single part to wear, no separate shoes shirt and pants, This idea is brilant, however not unequiping all armor parts and clothes while equiping this jumpsuit is small flaw.

Back