new jumpsuit

firejuggler

Old Alpha
Society
RFC
firejuggler water zabimalu
so...
new-jumpsuit2.jpg

qmx_st_tos_articulated_kirk_spock-01_1756x988_5100a2f2-bc21-425d-a948-120a64e36379_1024x1024.jpg

Live long and prosper, Entropians! :)

I'd say more like next gen, but it's on target.
starfleet_uniforms_late_2360s.jpg

Red shirts are going to die!
:laugh:

Nice, do we all get the x6 different colored suites shown in op pic ? Nvm :)

Last edited:
any daily mission terminal.
If you close the " trade" windows, return to a terminal and you'll be able to trade again.

yes i made white one , and than realized i done mission that costed me 500 ped.

Can you detail this? Something similar to viceroy armor on arkadia?

yes i made white one , and than realized i done mission that costed me 500 ped.

50 bucks to change colors of your jump suit??? Why wouldn't you simply make the original customizable and use paint?

50 bucks to change colors of your jump suit??? Why wouldn't you simply make the original customizable and use paint?

because it was like "what will be next" ?
This i calulated all my expenses for making it:

NameCountItemPed
Colonist Jumpsuit: Stage I - Green 000
Colonist Jumpsuit: Stage II - Blue10000 [Shrapnel]1
Colonist Jumpsuit: Stage III - Military Green100000[Shrapnel]10
Colonist Jumpsuit: Stage IV - Red2000Animal Muscle Oil60
Colonist Jumpsuit: Stage V - Gray5000Animal Eye Oil250
Colonist Jumpsuit: Stage VI - White2500Animal Adrenal Oil500
[td]Total[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]821[/td]

so basicly this :suit: costed me 821 TT :)

Last edited:

It's about the achievement! :yay::yay::yay:

Nothing beats having the best jumpsuit in Icarus.

It's about the achievement! :yay::yay::yay:

Nothing beats having the best jumpsuit in Icarus.

ye i cant even wear it with any armor i have

deffo worth 500 ped :D or maybe more, need to calc exact.

Last edited:

what you need sir is the invisable 50k ped armor. Which ive noticed is no longer in the webshop

No.. it's NOT worth 500ped. It's worth horseshit. This could have been a very simple and rewarding way to add more combinations by making the suit customizable... you know.. use the mechanics already in the game instead of sucking 50 bucks out of the game to change a COLOR.

You can't have the best jump suit in Ic if everyone has the same colors. Instead of hundreds of combinations for the effort, you get 6. Short sighted.

Only reason this was done is that calypso gets the peds sucked up instead of just the decay from the customization. Just plain stupid.

Disappointing most of all.

They could at least have added some useless but fun buffs onto the higher jumpsuits, for that price.

Not complaining, as no one is forced to do the upgrades, but things should have at least an appearance of sense :)

This i calulated all my expenses for making it:

NameCountItemPed
Colonist Jumpsuit: Stage I - Green 000
Colonist Jumpsuit: Stage II - Blue10000 [Shrapnel]1
Colonist Jumpsuit: Stage III - Military Green100000[Shrapnel]10
Colonist Jumpsuit: Stage IV - Red2000Animal Muscle Oil60
Colonist Jumpsuit: Stage V - Gray5000Animal Eye Oil250
Colonist Jumpsuit: Stage VI - White2500Animal Adrenal Oil500
[td]Total[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]821[/td]

so basicly this :suit: costed me 821 TT :)

Last edited:
Really hope no one does this.. so they stop this stupid practice.

What they should've done is allowed the white suit to be fully customizable with paint and textures. But only the white suit, that way the mission would be worth it.

People bitching about something they don't have to do and has zero impact on the core game play.

Reactions: San
talked with guy who made it first :

Saithis: I'm actually a bit disappointed the white isn't a true "white" color, it's more of a cream.

Saithis: Important note that wasn't posted on the PCF yet, once you complete the final stage of the mission chain, if you want to swap to a different
Saithis: color you have to pay AGAIN the full costs of materials to go back down to the color.

Black Jumpsuits Matter

Main mission screen with options to select which color you want to acquire: (Please note, the materials do vary a bit compared to when you were originally offered the "upgraded" colors.)

Standard Orange:

Green:

Blue:

Military Green:

Red:

Gray/Grey:

The final mission for the White Jumpsuit is missing since that's the current item in inventory. I will say that it was 2500 Animal Adrenal Oil to complete it, so expect the amount on the return quest to be about the same cost if you incline on stepping down and going back up in the future.

Last edited:
There is only one step left for MA to justify it - to add 1 ped per hour per piece decay on all clothes but the jumpsuits :D

You can keep all the jumpsuits but it costs more to upgrade per stage, I.E. to get the Red and keep Military Green, it costs 2k Muscle & 6k Oil Residue.

On the topic of should/should not, it's up to the player? There are a lot of "cosmetic" things in Entropia which you don't need to do and many do not do.

On the positives, I like the way the mission is put together (the early stages show the player various things like the berycled nest, pvp, etc).

On the negatives, it is a bit expensive for no real benefit... but that's about it.

There is only one step left for MA to justify it - to add 1 ped per hour per piece decay on all clothes but the jumpsuits :D
Damn dude... Don't give them any ideas... However if they do that to EST armor that would be ok. :lolup:

Back