Help: Adjusted ML-35 affect price of long range rifles?

Mr_X

Mature
I just noticed this weapon, very good DPS and DPP and 140 range :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

How will this affect the price of other long range SIB rifles like the Vincent TEN, M83, Calytrek TEN.

Does it have a recommended level or still non sib?

if the dps and firerate stays the same or is improved over the regular ml35 it will sure do an impact on long range blp weapon prices, as there is quite a few ml35s around.

Especially on non sibs like modstark and mod tegretov.

Depends on the cost to upgrade ofc. I cant see it being cheap.

Aha, so eco isn't super high as corrected in below posts so not so bad.

Guess i'm getting old, i remember when UL SIB weaps were (l) bp drops crafting, events and found hunting. The upgrade path i guess does allow more in game and fills the mid/mid-high lack of guns though.

Last edited:
if the dps and firerate stays the same or is improved over the regular ml35 it will sure do an impact on long range blp weapon prices, as there is quite a few ml35s around.

Especially on non sibs like modstark and mod tegretov.

Depends on the cost to upgrade ofc. I cant see it being cheap.

Firerate has been increased from 38 to 44, and the damage and range stay the same. It's a lethal killer of a rifle!

I read in one of threads that it has a crazy high dpp (4.xx), if that is the case then all weapons will be affected imo.

Depends of course on cost to buy/claim from the npc (MA/PC).

There are 2 ways to calculate DPP. The numbers mentioned is the "old way". Im pretty sure that dpp will be around 2.95

I read in one of threads that it has a crazy high dpp (4.xx), if that is the case then all weapons will be affected imo.

Depends of course on cost to buy/claim from the npc (MA/PC).

True Juan beat me to it :)

I guess that is based on what information MA put in the Client loader which usually is calculated on max dmg and not average dmg. Calculated on average dmg I guess it will be in the range of other upgradable weapons

Last edited:
Will old ML-35 loose all tiers when upgraded ?

Modified Meckel & Loch ML-35 is not on the list, right? (cant be made into adjusted mod 35)
Just plain ML-35?

ty.

I just noticed this weapon, very good DPS and DPP and 140 range :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

How will this affect the price of other long range SIB rifles like the Vincent TEN, M83, Calytrek TEN.

In the benefit of the players long term, the prices will drop on all.

Reactions: San
except not a rip off because you get more dps, more range, more eco, and sib.

except for the wasted peds used to tier old ml35..at tier 6(which i have ) its without markup around 3200 ped orso i think
range is the same i also think,and sib is meaningless to level 100+ players..in fact making ml35 sib is just another kick in the teeth to those that skilled hard to max old ml35

except for the wasted peds used to tier old ml35..at tier 6(which i have ) its without markup around 3200 ped orso i think
range is the same i also think,and sib is meaningless to level 100+ players..in fact making ml35 sib is just another kick in the teeth to those that skilled hard to max old ml35

Come gather 'round people where ever you roam,
Then you better start swimmin' or you'll sink like a stone,
For the times they are a' changin'!

Reactions: Mac
That's how all those upgrades work, you get a t0 item with different tier rates.

That's a good reason not to tier up anything that has at least a theoretical chance of ever getting an upgrade mission.

Come gather 'round people where ever you roam,
Then you better start swimmin' or you'll sink like a stone,
For the times they are a' changin'!

heh,heard that song in movie (watchmen) i saw yesterday :)

Like, everything eventually, even those already upgraded.

The ADJ ML-35 is surely the best upgrade to date. Unexpected. What next?

The older model SIBs may become obsolete due to the new upgradables.

sell it and buy a T0

did you honestly not think that there would be an ML-35 upgrade mission eventually? Safe to say everything is getting an upgrade mission eventually now.

sooo this new gun with 140m range,44 attack/min,SIB + EST and buffs = PCF shitstorm ;)

It was bound to happen and i predicted it would happen this VU so im happy i panic sold my Spirit TEN because today im very sure i would get even less for it :) Just got the gun wrong but the ML-35 is a nice suprise

The difference is 5.39 dps unamped at tier 0 , depending on eco and with 140m range id' take an adj ml-35 always over a spirit TEN and its most likely <20k peds, heck with that many ml-35 around maybe below 15k

You all havent noticed that avatars runs slower?? :)

lol if this is true it's a field of view effect...

i did log on thinking i moved slower.. but i timed it and it's the same.. just altered 3rd person fov.

It was bound to happen and i predicted it would happen this VU so im happy i panic sold my Spirit TEN because today im very sure i would get even less for it :) Just got the gun wrong but the ML-35 is a nice suprise

The difference is 5.39 dps unamped at tier 0 , depending on eco and with 140m range id' take an adj ml-35 always over a spirit TEN and its most likely <20k peds, heck with that many ml-35 around maybe below 15k

yeah the ml-35 is going to murder UL spirit values.

yeah the ml-35 is going to murder UL spirit values.

Nothing is off the table now. Expect ADJ DOA, AS-147, MK5, M71A1, FF8000. Time to stock up for future upgrades. Sell liabilities = older SIB.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for my upgrade of the imk2 MA. Hit me!

Back