Help: Adjusted ML-35 affect price of long range rifles?

Nothing is off the table now. Expect ADJ DOA, AS-147, MK5, M71A1, FF8000. Time to stock up for future upgrades. Sell liabilities = older SIB.

SGA versions existed and were replaced, who's to say existing adjusted versions won't get reworked?

SGA versions existed and were replaced, who's to say existing adjusted versions won't get reworked?

I wasn't playing then to comment on SGA versions. I base my opinion on the NPC at Fort Ithica, all the upgrades are for generic weapons and armor and not special editions. That is the upgradable trend.

It was bound to happen and i predicted it would happen this VU so im happy i panic sold my Spirit TEN because today im very sure i would get even less for it :) Just got the gun wrong but the ML-35 is a nice suprise

The difference is 5.39 dps unamped at tier 0 , depending on eco and with 140m range id' take an adj ml-35 always over a spirit TEN and its most likely <20k peds, heck with that many ml-35 around maybe below 15k

yeah the ml-35 is going to murder UL spirit values.

I do not understand your logic here at all. Perhaps its just bias at your end or at mine but what you say makes no logical sense. How can a SIB 69 weapon murder the value of SIB 40 weapon. Yes it is more dps but then most people upgrade there caly ten to laser weapons ( namly cdf or m83) by the time they reach lvl 70.

On the contrary imo now there is an upgrade path for blp weapons which they did not have earlier. We did not have anything on blp side to compete with m83 or cdfs and now we do. This makes blp a proper upgrade and actually might move a lot of people to now consider it as a viable option and hence increase the demand for lower SIB's.

I agree with Deth on this one.
Now there's gonna be a desirable higher lvl blp gun to skill up to.
(and if the tiering cost is similar to m83 or CDF600 it aint gonna be cheap either)

Selling a Tier 7 Camo Arms Jungle Stalker for 3Ped! Where does the value go these days?? :scratch2:

To be fair, all investments have risks.
If you buy (invest in) stuff in a virtual economy you must be willing to accept that.
This is just natural progress, it is not like they messed with the stats on existing items.

The problem lies in the fact that current tiers get lost, so all invested peds are gone & most will pay the same for a T7 ml-35 vs a T0.
So basicly MA is saying, STOP TIERING & don't give us money :lolup:

One can only hope to upgrade and keep the tier on an item. This will be highly attrackted if so and items wont loose their value that way.

Imagine you get to upgrade a Tango that is tier 7. To get to tier7, u need to use it as main gun for long time. It will be too bad to loose this time spent (years) for a new item. Something to think about for future upgrades maybe and hopefully.

Loosing all Tier is shit, at-least the TT Value of all items needed for the upgrade should be refunded.

m2p

Loosing all Tier is shit, at-least the TT Value of all items needed for the upgrade should be refunded.

m2p

Right, but peds can be refunded while time can't. It is on those hard tiered guns that will suffer. Imagine a tier10 Tango (5/5 speed) were the tier cost is just few hundred peds each tier. But time put on it could be for ever lol.

Right, but peds can be refunded while time can't. It is on those hard tiered guns that will suffer. Imagine a tier10 Tango (5/5 speed) were the tier cost is just few hundred peds each tier. But time put on it could be for ever lol.

100% agree ... time we not be paid back.

Would you feel better about it if guns needed to be at least, say, tier 5 before they could be upgraded?

Actually a very good idea.Both for MA (that would get double tier costs) and the people owning tiered guns that would feel the tiering was not a waste. Atleast since the upgraded version is better then the old tiered version.

But its to late for them to introduce that now..

Actually a very good idea.Both for MA (that would get double tier costs) and the people owning tiered guns that would feel the tiering was not a waste. Atleast since the upgraded version is better then the old tiered version.

But its to late for them to introduce that now..

the upgraded versions would also be worth a substantial amount of ped more.. which may not crash existing UL sib options.

If you tier up on a weapon you did it for a reason(Gun to your head was not it). Takes time to tier i know but you took advantage from those tiers aswell. Asking for an upgraded version to be same tier as the one you lose does not make any sense. You remember the money and time you put in to tier a weapon but you forget the advantage you took from it. :)

Stay blessed and happy hunting.

Anyone wanna donate an ML-35 to me? mine got scammed off me back in 2010....

jk

Would you feel better about it if guns needed to be at least, say, tier 5 before they could be upgraded?

How do you get to tier 5 without paying for each tier up to it? Then you lose the ped invested from tier 1 to tier 5 when you upgrade to the new adjusted or improved.

How do you get to tier 5 without paying for each tier up to it? Then you lose the ped invested from tier 1 to tier 5 when you upgrade to the new adjusted or improved.

The idea is the cost of tier 1 to t5 would be part of cost to upgrade and so those who have the tiers wouldn't feel bad about having a high tiered one having the same benefit as that of a low tiered one.

The idea is the cost of tier 1 to t5 would be part of cost to upgrade and so those who have the tiers wouldn't feel bad about having a high tiered one having the same benefit as that of a low tiered one.

So the only rec would be the gun to be Tier 5 and remove other items needed?

Issue would be the time avatar would have to spend to get it to tier 5. Which could takes ages for someone not able to play 12 hours a day. And then the solution would be to introduce the Tier upgrade items that got rewarded in last years MM.

So you could choose to shoot and tier it up, or buy these "tier upgrade chips" to do it in one day.

Back