Gardening Has Arrived!

Until you decide to demolish and make a shop or forever. :scratch2:

Demolishing would likely still keep the level it's the plot level not the level of the building. Also I imagine it retains when you sell it as well.

So I have been gardening a little and I have a couple of questions...

1. Who's buying these Transgen fruits on auction at ~500% MU and what are they doing with it???

2. What's the Unprocessed Water for?? Any updates on this?

Thanks for help with this

There is no DNA Fragment A now, anywhere...

It's going to be impossible to do any gardening without the first ingredient

:scratch2::dunno:

Hello ..
3 pieces are in auc atm...next week i will add also some few

any new uses for transgen fruits other than some bp's..

not even sure what those bp's were exactly.

any new uses for transgen fruits other than some bp's..

not even sure what those bp's were exactly.

I've discovered that Transgen Caroot can be refined with Garcen Lubricant to make a Caroot Lubricant...

However I have not found any blueprints that use Caroot Lubricant at this point :/

4 and a half years later, the Transgen Fruits, the product from gardening, has absolutely NO use in the game, zero...

Come on MindArk, wtf seriously...

:cussing:

Most interesting system (towns) in EU for me. Still hoping we will see it some day.

This has to be one of the most major unfulfilled parts of EU apart from the out-of-game ComPet failure. In one respect I am happy, because the whole process was based on layer after layer (stage after stage) of players moving through from getting a plot in the first place, building stages for a snug, building stages for the gardening, growing the fruits and then crafting "something" that quietly turned into a dead end when some other development such as armatrix came along. I hated not knowing the costs in advance (on original launch), although I did a lot of harvesting and sold wood to braver souls, and bought several plots.
Newer pp lines for armour and plates have at least been laying out the mats requirements and item stats in advance, but the Caly stuff such as the lab and the space dropship mission have not been forthcoming on what to expect in terms of rewards, nor the usefulness of these.
Maybe MA realised that they were overstretching this level-by-level snowball and decided not to have people work work work on the gardens to get the skills required for whatever steps involved in making factories etc.
I'd love to see the towns develop into long-term centres of activity. Harvesting has received a small boost again thanks to Toulan and some clothing bps. It appears that clothing buffs are possibly going to be 'the next big thing' and it might be the newer lines of clothing which can be upgraded, which would benefit all professions of sourcing and crafting. I very much hope that future development is clear and to the point on this, or at least that people can take the steps required naturally within their gameplay.

4 and a half years later, the Transgen Fruits, the product from gardening, has absolutely NO use in the game, zero...

hows this tread is not locked is beyond me XD

Well, the thread content can be considered reawakened by mods if they want to, even if there is a long break between posts. It doesn't matter if an original reawakening is quite a necro if the topic picks up again, and I considered it relevant enough to write something new, so I hope it isn't locked any time soon... hopefully it will be given at least a day or so to see who posts here once more.

They have already stated that Gardening is a dead feature.

They have already stated that Gardening is a dead feature.
That's not what they said FiveDolla.... They just said that in the short term there are no developments planned.

That's not what they said FiveDolla.... They just said that in the short term there are no developments planned.
The did not say short term but near future. And not devolopment but updates.
That together sounds like either it will be scrapped altogether or it will take a decade until some intern looks at it and has a plan.

The did not say short term but near future. And not devolopment but updates.
That together sounds like either it will be scrapped altogether or it will take a decade until some intern looks at it and has a plan.

Yeah you are correct, the exact statement I was referring to was:

• Hi NevadaJake. We don't plan to do any updates to the Land Plot system in the near future but will have a look at implementing the "Teleport to home"-feature for Land Plots.
- Dennis Antonsson

Anyways, I highly doubt it's been scrapped, but yeah it sounds like it could be a few years away still...

Where/how have they stated that?

First 'statement' was to remove the gardening products from crafting again, just weeks after the estate owners spent thousands over thousands of PEDs building up the necessary infrastructure to produce the goods.

Years later MA bashfully admitted in an AMA they discontinue it.
I am too lazy now to dig up this MA defeat, sorry.

Last edited:
Back