Selling: Silver Corinthian fully unlocked, (little help with price as well please)

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
Hey all,

I am selling my beloved pet as I don't utilise her (oooh eeeeer mrs) any more.

She is lv 23, with everything unlocked, incluiding the acceleration boost.

The problem is, i have no idea how much one is worth.

Also i don't want this to drag on forever, please post or pm your offers and suggested prices so i don't get shafted, looking to sell asap.

Rgds

Ace

Bump it, any idea on price?

Rgds

Ace

I think pets should be priced between 30 - 50 ped per 1K xp, then add the value of the pet and possibly add unused food bars. They may drop to 20 - 40 ped per 1K to reflect food prices as they fall.

It will obviously make a big difference to what pet you're selling. The rarer the pet at higher the level, makes it even more rare.

I said to someone yesterday, if you're on the planet 70 years and invest 2-3 years into a pet, I won't let it go for nothing. It's a decent chunk of life.

The thing is you're selling it just as it's about to move into it's prime skilling area. It takes ages at lower levels to skill it up, once you start moving into level 30's training improves. 40's should be heaven.

There will be huge value "in time" at some point, because only time adds xp no pet ESI's at moment.

I think those silver rabbits are really nice. You've made the decision to get rid, although like CLD's hanging on a little longer for the battles would add a lot of value to your pet. Could be year+ off though.

choice choices, we all make sales threads for a reason. Sadly pets have limited use right now, even though you've got the passive acceleration completed.

I would recommend training it more, go for the most uber silver rabbit in the game, and kick some @rse in future like something out of Monty python with the killer rabbit.....hee.hee.

Good luck with sale.

Rick

I think pets should be priced between 30 - 50 ped per 1K xp, then add the value of the pet and possibly add unused food bars. They may drop to 20 - 40 ped per 1K to reflect food prices as they fall.

It will obviously make a big difference to what pet you're selling. The rarer the pet at higher the level, makes it even more rare.

I said to someone yesterday, if you're on the planet 70 years and invest 2-3 years into a pet, I won't let it go for nothing. It's a decent chunk of life.

The thing is you're selling it just as it's about to move into it's prime skilling area. It takes ages at lower levels to skill it up, once you start moving into level 30's training improves. 40's should be heaven.

There will be huge value "in time" at some point, because only time adds xp no pet ESI's at moment.

I think those silver rabbits are really nice. You've made the decision to get rid, although like CLD's hanging on a little longer for the battles would add a lot of value to your pet. Could be year+ off though.

choice choices, we all make sales threads for a reason. Sadly pets have limited use right now, even though you've got the passive acceleration completed.

I would recommend training it more, go for the most uber silver rabbit in the game, and kick some @rse in future like something out of Monty python with the killer rabbit.....hee.hee.

Good luck with sale.

Rick

Thanks for your help, appreciated.

I just don't use the little tyke and currently having a little clearout.

Still up for sale!

Rgds

Ace

PM sent for Roger Rabbit.

Bump it up, still selling.

Rgds

Ace

Bump it up, still selling

Rgds

Ace

Back