Colonist Jumpsuits Now in Color

What is the POINT of this? Useless feature, and you just pay for something that has a different color. Is there any point in finishing the whole mission?

it was your clothing you started with, it was a plain orangey yellow before. i think i sold mine to TT in the days that you could, think they are bound now

what, so I can't even buy a newbie suit now? wtf

I love the idea of new jumpsuits, and also I keep my old one, as part of game history.
But not only:yup:
Just Use it on shopkeepers so we can see from distance for what lvl of avatar eq is in:yay:

But there will be always someone who will speak about jumpsuits^^
Now all Ubers can stop making fun from it and wear it also:beerchug:

So has anyone collected all 13? The original, plus 6 from each of Calypso and Arkadia?

So has anyone collected all 13? The original, plus 6 from each of Calypso and Arkadia?

It's like Pokemon. Collect them All.

I think MA has an inhouse psychologist who comes up with ideas for the game that work off our basic human instincts. Human nature - we want everything and always want the shiny new thing

Ok so my avatar is 5 years old and i collected the first 5 suits from materials I had in stock, however the grey jumpsuit runs around 500 ped + in materials - which is when I thought - bollox to this I could cycle that 500 ped on my rex mission instead - which is what I did. I think I will just collect the materials as I go and upgrade at a later date. Too much ped in this mission even for a mid level player

How do you initiate a trade to upgrade? I did not initially have all the items during the quest but now cannot turn in the Green Mission.

I love the idea of new jumpsuits, and also I keep my old one, as part of game history.

:

Only flaw is when MA decides that they want to make a "new and improved" jumpsuit and automatically replaces old jumpsuits with the new ones. :mad:

weird, just picked mine up, also on Ark, but I just need to kill 15 mobs? :scratch2:

yeah thanks for reminding me, what i posted was the second mission already. before that i shot 15 mobs indeed.

I have my attributes if I want to boast with anyhting, tx.

I will never do this mission :wtg:

Back