Colonist Jumpsuits Now in Color

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=3]Colonist Jumpsuits - Now in Color![/h] Brand new Colonist Jumpsuits are now rewarded as part of two new mission chains: one on Planet Calypso and one on Planet Arkadia!

The mission chains — which are listed as “Colonist Jumpsuit” in the Mission Tracker — are intended for new players but are open to all. Check the Daily Mission Terminals on Calypso or the IFN Challenge Terminals on Arkadia for details.

The missions are designed to aid the orientation and socialization of beginners by enabling them to share a common starter experience.

Originally Posted Here

dont own a Jumpsuit so not for me, might be a blessing tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote: The missions are designed to ...

.. to get your money for just a bit color. FAIL:eyecrazy:

Quote: The missions are designed to ...

.. to get your money for just a bit color. FAIL:eyecrazy:

No one ask you to pay money but gives you an opportunity to enhance your personality.
Its a fail when you always see the empty half of the glass.

Still dont get why some colors worth a lot more than others ... like i would go to a shop in real life and get any fucking color at same price ... this is just more MA milking , would be ok if you just decide what color you want and then pay ONLY for that one and of course all at same price :mad::mad:

fuk90dollars_s.jpg

:girl:

No one ask you to pay money but gives you an opportunity to enhance your personality.

This glass is a empty glass.. thats the problem.

Still dont get why some colors worth a lot more than others ... like i would go to a shop in real life and get any fucking color at same price ... this is just more MA milking , would be ok if you just decide what color you want and then pay ONLY for that one and of course all at same price :mad::mad:

Ever color same price -> every noob running as black ninja.
Different prices -> rich noobs black ninjas, poor noobs orange ninjas like IRL -> immersion

Equally so when you always see the full half.

An objective assessment considers the bigger picture.

Well....what do you expect?

We all know that MA doesn't have enough "cash" to back even 10% of our in-game PEDs.

So what better way to reduce their contingent liability than through these?

:silly2:

I think it is a nice addition to upgrade clothing for people that (for now) dont want/have the PED to spend money on a complete set of clothes. Just play the game and slowly improve the basic look of your avatar and perhaps slowly start to add affordable other clothing items to match.

In short: I think it could help people ease into the idea of customizing their avatar for PED.

How much money you think your bank has in their vaults?
Do a search on: fractional-reserve banking if you dont know.

If it is good for a bank, I dont see any problem it not being good for MA ;)

Well....what do you expect?

We all know that MA doesn't have enough "cash" to back even 10% of our in-game PEDs.

So what better way to reduce their contingent liability than through these?

:silly2:

did the first mission on arkadia

had to shot 100 oratan prospectors puny (each got 10 hp)

then had to travel to 3 different locations all with tp close

i was asked then if i wanted to turn the yellow jumpsuit + 10k shrapnel against the green one or if i wanted to trade 10k shrapnel + 45 generic leather for the green one to keep the yellow one also as mine

only thing is that if you start the mission they give you a possibility to have a look at all jumpsuits but all suits to watch ingame where broken and looked therefore the same :D

before i judge that my ped where molken away i will do some more of the missions, to check if the materials needed get way more and the missions get way more difficult.

i think it will get expensive if you try to buy the small amounts of materials out of auction cause there will be lots of people now putting small amounts on auction for high mu to cash of the ones who cant wait but want erverything directly finished.

p.s i did not check if the green suit can be traded or not.

It's a fail to miss why this is a.very bad idea for an rce with professions that are specifically for this purpose.

Reactions: ZPF

white should be most expensive, obviously

cmon, this is exactly like cosmetic mtx in other online games. nobody complains about their existence there either. only about the price

I wonder about the later missions though, if they require you to kill big creatures this might take a while and actually gives wearing the different colours some prestige

I wonder about the later missions though, if they require you to kill big creatures this might take a while and actually gives wearing the different colours some prestige

I wonder, do every player need to to the missions?

Just wondering because in the list of materials needed there was no mention of missions, and some people managed to get it through same day.

I wonder, do every player need to to the missions?

Just wondering because in the list of materials needed there was no mention of missions, and some people managed to get it through same day.

The missions are easy and quick, if one already has all required materials he probably can rush through the chain in a matter of 1-2 hours top.

I have the green jumpsuit now, didn't realize you could get the green one without they yellow. not sure what I think of it, I look sooo skinny

The missions are easy and quick, if one already has all required materials he probably can rush through the chain in a matter of 1-2 hours top.

what does that mean? no kill 100 of some creature at each step? :(

I have the green jumpsuit now, didn't realize you could get the green one without they yellow. doesn't look that good, I look sooo skinny

did you put the leather in too? somehow I expect when I put shrap and leather in I won't get a green one AND the yellow I never got in the first place...

did you put the leather in too? somehow I expect when I put shrap and leather in I won't get a green one AND the yellow I never got in the first place...

I did the 10k shrap and 45 leather and I got just a green one and the next mission

what does that mean? no kill 100 of some creature at each step? :(

It's points, not kills. 300 points sabakuma for instance is < 50 kills, depending on maturity, it's like 2 minutes... well, not for a real noob of course, but it's not noobs who already finished the chain. Next step just requires you to have 90hp and come to the border of pvp at Argus, etc

And no, you don't get AND yellow in the first step. You either have to turn in your yellow in exchange for green, or you won't be asked for yellow at all if you pay extra to keep it.

Next step just requires you to have 90hp and come to the border of pvp at Argus, etc

Ahh, that sounds a bit more doable. I thought each new level came with a hunting mission, so at some stage you had to do like 500 atrox. (Thinking in the line, level 1, 15 mobs; level 2 loads of sabakumas, level 3 maybe loads of exosaurs and so on.) 50 sabakumas isn't in 2 minutes for me because I still need to kill them one-by-one; I can't just get them around me and blow off grenades at my feet .)

I have no yellow (how were they given out anyway. newbies got them from some point on and that was it?) and still was asked to keep it, put in shrap and leather and only got the green

-> BUG

How much money you think your bank has in their vaults?
Do a search on: fractional-reserve banking if you dont know.

If it is good for a bank, I dont see any problem it not being good for MA ;)

Hehe, so you are saying that a certain country prints money when they are no longer pegged to their gold reserve, consume trillion dollar debts, which they obviously can never pay, yet because it is pegged to oil, not that they have any influence on the oil market, it is somehow a valuable currency. LOL we live in a world based on magic money, where in reality at the end of the day, pure 99.99% Gold and Silver will rule supreme and that printed paper will be used to wipe bums.

Money is just obligation that you get for your health and free time that later someone else will give you his health and free time in the form of a product or service. It doesnt matter if it is paper money, digital money, gold, PED or stones. As long as everybody is fullfiling their obligations. So if you trust MA more than your bank PEDs are better than money :cool: If WW5 begins even gold and silver will cost less than a slice of bread so don't worry too much.

I have no yellow (how were they given out anyway. newbies got them from some point on and that was it?) and still was asked to keep it, put in shrap and leather and only got the green

-> BUG

it was your clothing you started with, it was a plain orangey yellow before. i think i sold mine to TT in the days that you could, think they are bound now

Hehe, so you are saying that a certain country prints money when they are no longer pegged to their gold reserve, consume trillion dollar debts, which they obviously can never pay, yet because it is pegged to oil, not that they have any influence on the oil market, it is somehow a valuable currency. LOL we live in a world based on magic money, where in reality at the end of the day, pure 99.99% Gold and Silver will rule supreme and that printed paper will be used to wipe bums.

That is exactly what I am saying :)
Thanks for being plugged-in!

I like the idea of the different colour jumpsuits tied to missions.

Cool stuff

I have no yellow (how were they given out anyway. newbies got them from some point on and that was it?)

The original OJ jumpsuit (orange with black vertial stripes) was given out to all beginners historically (until a VU not long ago). At that VU, the OJ clothes (orange shirt, pants, and the shoes; but not the cap that was given out from a beginner level mission) were then confiscated but the PED value was refunded, and instead we got the orange/brown jumpsuit.

At some points in time it was possible to trade the beginner level clothes, and some people might have lost their OJ clothes then (by selling or TTing them). (If memory serves me right, it was possible to buy another pair(s) of beginner shoes from Hadesheim tailorer.) Another way to lose the OJs could have been, back in the days they were tradeable an avatar wasn't logged in for a longer period of time and thus losing all items, including the OJ, and when getting back ingame they didn't have anything not even the OJs.

The tt value of the OJs was changed from 1 ped to 1 PEC at some time and at same time got reduced decay, possibly to fix the problem with beginners not being able to re-equip the OJs because they didn't have PEDs for repair. I think it was well before this the OJs was set to untradeable.

Last edited:
Back