Help: Gold Card De-Synced after a Crash... Expiring Mining Claims still In-game

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Alright fellow PCF champions.. I have the ultimate support test here..

A brief overview:

I was mining in AU from about 18:05 to the current time... then... whoops memory leak and crash.

Try to log back in and.... whoops gold card de-synced...

It's asking me to verify my gold card with two codes at log-in.. after inputting the two codes I am promptly asked to put in two more codes.. again and again it goes..

Additionally I cannot use my gold-card for the entropia universe website as it reads "bad code" when i attempt to log in and perform various account functions.

attachment.php

So i have submitted a support case and informed them that from the submission i have less than 18 hours to dig up mining claims cause by 1) faulty coding leading to memory leaks and crashes, and 2) faulty gold-card system that de-syncs itself.

So with that in mind.. this will either 1) be resolved within 18 hours allowing me to dig up my claims, 2) not be resolved and i'll be compensated appropriately for the claims lost, or 3) the next time i log in i'm going to finish my EU career on a high-note with my towers because MA has been routinely pissing me off and this would be the last straw.

That being said I was polite in my support case and I'm hopeful this will get resolved ASAP so that a dispute does not arise. In any case.....

I'm looking for any and all solutions to either 1) re-sync my gold card, 2) reset my gold card so i can re-sync it myself, and 3) to bypass/remove the goldcard from my account.. 500 ped to anyone who solves this before support causes me to ragequit EU.

I have tried to set up the entropia pocket app... but it requires gold-card authentication to start, which i cannot do because my card is out of sync.

ready..... go.

Edit: I also have a white jumpsuit for what it's worth.. I get preferential support treatment now right?

Edit 2: Edit: my brother confirmed that my claim is indeed gone.. i was over his shoulder to confirm..

there will be no rage quit.

Last edited:
7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

I think you're shit out of luck until support unlocks your account/re-syncs your gold card to be honest. Hopefully you get reimbursed for your claims and/or probes.

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

I think you're shit out of luck until support unlocks your account/re-syncs your gold card to be honest. Hopefully you get reimbursed for your claims and/or probes.

too bad a few hundred ped wouldn't be worth a lawsuit.. because this circumstance reeks of the kind of shit that gets you sued to the moon and back here in the US

also... if they do fix it before the timer runs out...

inb4 support case rage because there are 3+ weeks outstanding support cases for other players.

Edit: this fucking bullshit is why we need 24-hour US based support team because Swedes are fortunate to have amazing working schedules which consequently result in absolute shit customer service 9.9/10 times.

also... if they do fix it before the timer runs out...

inb4 support case rage because there are 3+ weeks outstanding support cases for other players.

Depends on the complexity of the support case, I tend to get a reply within 5 days on any support case I've submitted. Sometimes much less than that.

Hope you get a similarly quick reply.

too bad a few hundred ped wouldn't be worth a lawsuit.. because this circumstance reeks of the kind of shit that gets you sued to the moon and back here in the US

Yep, too bad they're based out of Sweden so I don't think you can apply US laws to it. Furthermore, they don't owe you anything. They owe the claims, your ped/avatar/items, etc so not sure how the lawsuit would work out. But then again I don't know anything about law since I'm not a lawyer so that being said, best of luck!

Yep, too bad they're based out of Sweden so I don't think you can apply US laws to it. Furthermore, they don't owe you anything. They owe the claims, your ped/avatar/items, etc so not sure how the lawsuit would work out. But then again I don't know anything about law since I'm not a lawyer so that being said, best of luck!

well fortunately they do a great deal of business in the US which allows them to be sued since they have what's called "minimum contacts" within US territory.. also they're a bank, not a governmental body.. so lawsuits against MA in the US would actually have jurisdictional standing.

I'm not saying that this is worth a lawsuit.. but potentially if it amassed on such a scale as to be hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost resources/items/ped/etc... and no compensation, there's a chance. I don't know a single judge who would take it.. just making a comparison.

If something like this happened with a US company people would shit bricks.

Depends on the complexity of the support case, I tend to get a reply within 5 days on any support case I've submitted. Sometimes much less than that.

Hope you get a similarly quick reply.

if it takes 5 days.. without compensation.. i'm quitting EU.

I set up the pocket app yesterday and i missed that you are supposed to enter a code from the pocket app when you activate it on support apges so i had the same problem as you, i could enter the support pages again without gold card and enter the code from the pocket app and then everything worked again

EDIT:
Gold card is deactivated and i login with the pocket app now

I set up the pocket app yesterday and i missed that you are supposed to enter a code from the pocket app when you activate it on support apges so i had the same problem as you, i could enter the support pages again without gold card and enter the code from the pocket app and then everything worked again

well i'm not registered for the pocket app.. and it won't let me register online.. but let me try doing it through my phone.

if this works i love you

EDIT: Didn't work.. requires working gold-card code in order to register..

Now open to any and all solutions.. ToU violating solutions are fine too

Last edited:
Did you get out of sync before you tried to register for the pocket app?

Did you get out of sync before you tried to register for the pocket app?

yeah.. tried to do the pocket app after i realized i couldn't log in w/ gold card.

Could you login to support pages after you got out of sync?

Could you login to support pages after you got out of sync?

yeah i can still send support cases and use support features.

I cannot register for the pocket app because it requires a gold card code in order to use the feature on the website

I think i'll copy/paste 1251532623 support cases and spam MA with them so someone has to see it first thing.

Already contacted Arkadia Support, but i have doubts that they can help me.

Have you tried to enter a code from the pocket app?

Have you tried to enter a code from the pocket app?

it won't give me a code.. just asks me to "initialize" a bard code from my computer screen to verify my account or some b/s

On support pages can you see the qr code you are supposed to scan with the phone in the pocket app?

On support pages can you see the qr code you are supposed to scan with the phone in the pocket app?

No it won't give it to me without a working gold card code

This dilemma is going to give me "taco rage" over the next 24 hours.

I dont remeber the steps exactly but on the security page on support to you have a link where it says "add entropia pocket to your account"?

I dont remeber the steps exactly but on the security page on support to you have a link where it says "add entropia pocket to your account"?

Yep and after clicking it I'm asked for a code. Which I can't provide.

Anyone with some hacking skills for hire? MA cyber security can't be that good.

So when you click it you dont get the page with a big qr code to scan but it first asks for gc code?

So when you click it you dont get the page with a big qr code to scan but it first asks for gc code?

No. I'm not sure how else I can say it.

Further, if there's a prompt in-game to resync our gold cards why doesn't it work?

When you click "add entropia pocket to your account", if you on the next page can see a link with the text "Generate a new qr/init code" try clicking that

When you click "add entropia pocket to your account", if you on the next page can see a link with the text "Generate a new qr/init code" try clicking that

I can't get to the next page without submitting a valid gold card code.. that's the problem.

Ok, thats what i asked erlier but got no real answer, well i tried my best but now i need to sleep, 5.5 hour until it time to get up for work :(

Ok, thats what i asked erlier but got no real answer, well i tried my best but now i need to sleep, 5.5 hour until it time to get up for work :(

I appreciate the effort. I really do.

I have a nasty feeling I'm going to get fucked over by this.

Hey, I had similar issues what I did to resolve it was swipe that gold card a few more times without inputting code into EU like 4-5 times, then start fresh when it will ask for the new serials it should fix as it did it for me.

- Chief

Hey, I had similar issues what I did to resolve it was swipe that gold card a few more times without inputting code into EU like 4-5 times, then start fresh when it will ask for the new serials it should fix as it did it for me.

- Chief

Thank you but that didn't seem to work :( Just an endless loop..

PS here's the result of 120+ GC codes and continuing the loop until the menu crashes itself :laugh:

attachment.php

Update:

No response from support yet, but family member logged on and told me that my mining claim is no longer there, so it's possible I sucked up the remaining ~300TT between the crash and the delay when the game force-logs your avatar after client crashes.

Here's to hoping that's true!

Back