Help: Gold Card De-Synced after a Crash... Expiring Mining Claims still In-game

Not sure what your support case said, but stop generating codes with your GC! You need to generate two codes, put them in the support case, and then wait.

If you didn't include codes with your support case, your GC will never get reset. If you DID include two codes with your support case, and then you generated more codes, your GC will not get reset.

Not sure what your support case said, but stop generating codes with your GC! You need to generate two codes, put them in the support case, and then wait.

If you didn't include codes with your support case, your GC will never get reset. If you DID include two codes with your support case, and then you generated more codes, your GC will not get reset.

Don't worry i updated my support case w/ that info prior to spamming codes and trying anything else. I'm assuming my claim is all set so hopefully no lost ped. But this combination of bugs/errors could be disastrous in the right circumstances.

Update:

No response from support yet, but family member logged on and told me that my mining claim is no longer there, so it's possible I sucked up the remaining ~300TT between the crash and the delay when the game force-logs your avatar after client crashes.

Here's to hoping that's true!

Rest assured that it never happened.

I don't know about the GC issue, but I had a similar problem when the server crashed and I couldn't drill out my claim. I sent support case and after they resolved the case, I got all the unexcavated resources in my inventory, so I am quite confident you won't lose whatever expired. Keep calm and give it time would be my advice.

I don't know about the GC issue, but I had a similar problem when the server crashed and I couldn't drill out my claim. I sent support case and after they resolved the case, I got all the unexcavated resources in my inventory, so I am quite confident you won't lose whatever expired. Keep calm and give it time would be my advice.

This is reassuring thank you!

Edit: my brother confirmed that my claim is indeed gone.. i was over his shoulder to confirm..

there will be no rage quit.

Update:

Got a reply from support this morning. They told me it was fixed and then closed my case but I'm still going through the sync loop lol.....

So a new support case was opened.

Update 2:

MA fixed the problem. less than 16-hour turnaround from support on this issue. bravo.

Last edited:
Update:

Got a reply from support this morning. They told me it was fixed and then closed my case but I'm still going through the sync loop lol.....

So a new support case was opened.

Update 2:

MA fixed the problem. less than 16-hour turnaround from support on this issue. bravo.

I've noticed Support do give pretty speedy responses (slightly less for those raised over the weekend) for straightfoward matters.

Glad you got back in-game. :)

Bump to the top! My gold card de-synced again!!! Hooray!!

I'm switching over to the pocket app since this has happened to me 6 times in the last year. Support case filed 5 min before this bump. We'll see if the white jumpsuit gets me priority or not.

Also, the support webchat function on the account page was operational, but i was quickly prompted to file a support case as "all operators are currently busy." :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bump to the top! My gold card de-synced again!!! Hooray!!

I'm switching over to the pocket app

Just tried that last night, I had some issues with it as well.

I have the same problem now, cant log into the game coz of Gold Card De-Synced, it happens each 3-4 months for me, does mobile app have the same problem or only physic card?

Back