19 Pictures......43000 PEDS

Hitting auto use tool will definitely cause you to fire indiscriminately, hitting next target has never caused your ship to maneuver at all. In fact I cant ever recall hitting next target and having it select another ship in space.

As Aztec has pointed out in my video you don't see any of my targets selected and you don't see any targets selected in any pirating video. That should tell you something about the legitimacy of this "Auto Aim Bug".

Dude. I play this for 11 years. Go play smartass on somebody else.

Fyi, is about patch 15.9.3.

Bolded for you the relevant part

The “Select Target” action no longer triggers tool or weapon use upon second activation. Other interactions should be unaffected.

Other questions?

Dude. Don't talk about how long you've played this game and then proceed to talk about something you are obviously out of your depth on. LOL It doesn't make you look any smarter.

it seems crazy to me that we argue about things in this space forum that are 100% verifiable by every single player in game and yet no one takes the time to test out anything they claim.

Everything I say about space is based on the thousands of hours I have spent in space and the first hand experiences that I have had. Basically what I'm saying is I will always be right and no one should ever question me again x)

Hitting auto use tool will definitely cause you to fire indiscriminately, hitting next target has never caused your ship to maneuver at all. In fact I cant ever recall hitting next target and having it select another ship in space.

As Aztec has pointed out in my video you don't see any of my targets selected and you don't see any targets selected in any pirating video. That should tell you something about the legitimacy of this "Auto Aim Bug".

Gotta love back seat pirates telling you how shit works in space lmao. ?

it seems crazy to me that we argue about things in this space forum that are 100% verifiable by every single player in game and yet no one takes the time to test out anything they claim.

Everything I say about space is based on the thousands of hours I have spent in space and the first hand experiences that I have had. Basically what I'm saying is I will always be right and no one should ever question me again x)

maybe everyone questions you because people tend to not believe assholes. if u want to change your reputation it might be the time to change your attitude. but i guess you are just attention whoring and like it when people hate you.

maybe everyone questions you because people tend to not believe assholes. if u want to change your reputation it might be the time to change your attitude. but i guess you are just attention whoring and like it when people hate you.

I dont think you could be a pirate without liking attention and hate. considering the death/!!!! threats you get from people with no loot lmao.

As of August 2015 it was verified and confirmed by 3 people in previously mentioned thread that "select next target" and "auto use tool" indeed worked for them in space. As I have already mentioned I did not think much about this other than it was "working as intended", hence I assumed this was the case for everyone. On that part I admit I was wrong, because obviously it was NOT working as intended. I don't find it very strange though that some people experience different functionality within the universe, considering the track record of broken features within Entropia.

I understand that you have a great deal of knowledge and experience in space PVP, and I credit you for it. Personally I have only shot down about 10 pirates within my years in Entropia, so my experience in space PVP is very limited. How ever, in general space knowledge I have vast experience, so it's not like I don't know all core mechanics and features of space. In fact, I am pretty sure I know a thing or two that even you don't know about space. Which helps me to never get looted.

As of August 2015 it was verified and confirmed by 3 people in previously mentioned thread that "select next target" and "auto use tool" indeed worked for them in space. As I have already mentioned I did not think much about this other than it was "working as intended", hence I assumed this was the case for everyone. On that part I admit I was wrong, because obviously it was NOT working as intended. I don't find it very strange though that some people experience different functionality within the universe, considering the track record of broken features within Entropia.

I understand that you have a great deal of knowledge and experience in space PVP, and I credit you for it. Personally I have only shot down about 10 pirates within my years in Entropia, so my experience in space PVP is very limited. How ever, in general space knowledge I have vast experience, so it's not like I don't know all core mechanics and features of space. In fact, I am pretty sure I know a thing or two that even you don't know about space. Which helps me to never get looted.
Is that a challenge? :scratch2:

And the point of this thread is?? :scratch2:
My guess is a public service announcement warning people not to go in space with loot...

And also... you know... the whole don't have sex with robots thing lol

My guess is a public service announcement warning people not to go in space with loot...

And also... you know... the whole don't have sex with robots thing lol

Their technique is a bit mechanical :(

(Actually I got that from Barbarella, along with the concept of the Orgasmatron )

(bummer another pointless observation :( - well according to a pirates parrot)

Back