19 Pictures......43000 PEDS

I think someday the MV on those tears will rise, so I keep the ones I collect in empty water bottles... but at this rate I'm collecting enough to end drought in north Africa.

Sweet now I dont gotta track your chatter to get online times/migrations to other SS's.

All for makin it easier ;)

Implying they havent thought about that. :cool:

:scratch2::scratch2:It totally amazes me that people carry big amounts of loot in space in their quads lol!!! And then bitch about pirates that loot them, wtf!! These guys have chosen a legitiment proffession in EU and if they're not using a scam then MA will let them continue to loot idiots that take loot in pvp (space)!! You can hate them if you want but they've worked at raising their skills and spend ped to shoot you down just like we do to kill mobs. If you don't want to lose loot, take a log off flight on a MS or privateer. And quit bitching if you get looted in pvp (space) lol wtf!! :yup::rolleyes::dance:

:scratch2::scratch2:It totally amazes me that people carry big amounts of loot in space in their quads lol!!! And then bitch about pirates that loot them, wtf!! These guys have chosen a legitiment proffession in EU and if they're not using a scam then MA will let them continue to loot idiots that take loot in pvp (space)!! You can hate them if you want but they've worked at raising their skills and spend ped to shoot you down just like we do to kill mobs. If you don't want to lose loot, take a log off flight on a MS or privateer. And quit bitching if you get looted in pvp (space) lol wtf!! :yup::rolleyes::dance:

thats the thing,... u dont seem to understand that there are exactly 0 skills needed to be a pirate. no learning curve, no skill progression, nothing.

thats the thing,... u dont seem to understand that there are exactly 0 skills needed to be a pirate. no learning curve, no skill progression, nothing.

me really never... you have never been a pirate and have no clue about what it takes.... so I will tell you the truth.

there are 2 kinds of skill in this game, the kind you can run and buy on the auction and be instant ubber with out a shot fired...and then there is the kind you must earn... its really hard to kill a skilled player in space or any ship for that matter and at 40 pec a shot very costly.. it takes "real life" skills to be able to pirate, you have to be able to shoot a very small target while flying left,right,up,down,backwards and forwards all while being shot.. and as far as the learning curve, it takes new pirates a long while to fully understand space and all we can do, very big learning curve....if there really was no skill or learning, surly you know someone not in my soc that can kill me 1v1 quad style?? maybe you? lol

it takes "real life" skills to be able to pirate

You guys are so cute when you say stuff like this.

Math and economics are real life skills.

Point and click is a video game skill (and an unimpressive one, at that).

Or are all you pirates ex-military? :laugh:

;)

me really never... you have never been a pirate and have no clue about what it takes.... so I will tell you the truth.

there are 2 kinds of skill in this game, the kind you can run and buy on the auction and be instant ubber with out a shot fired...and then there is the kind you must earn... its really hard to kill a skilled player in space or any ship for that matter and at 40 pec a shot very costly.. it takes "real life" skills to be able to pirate, you have to be able to shoot a very small target while flying left,right,up,down,backwards and forwards all while being shot.. and as far as the learning curve, it takes new pirates a long while to fully understand space and all we can do, very big learning curve....if there really was no skill or learning, surly you know someone not in my soc that can kill me 1v1 quad style?? maybe you? lol

you really do think that crap dont you? xDD maybe you should go and try being a long range sniper in battlefield and talk again bout your aim :D
there is actually not a single bit skill needed in what you do. and the target you are "fighting" doesnt even fight back.
ive played competetive CS:S in my old days. 1v1 ESL league. there was skill involved. but that crap pirating pseudo pvp is just a joke. sorry to break your dreams man

you really do think that crap dont you? xDD maybe you should go and try being a long range sniper in battlefield and talk again bout your aim :D
there is actually not a single bit skill needed in what you do. and the target you are "fighting" doesnt even fight back.
ive played competetive CS:S in my old days. 1v1 ESL league. there was skill involved. but that crap pirating pseudo pvp is just a joke. sorry to break your dreams man

Until you come to space and kill MicJack or me you have no idea what your talking about. Remember what an ass you made of yourself in my Geometry thread? Don't make this a repeat ;)

I was very naive too and thought it was a case of "select next target" and "follow auto shoot" but its not. Definitely has a high learning curve. Even with all my settings set correctly I still couldnt hit the ass end of a MS most of the time XD

I was very naive too and thought it was a case of "select next target" and "follow auto shoot" but its not. Definitely has a high learning curve. Even with all my settings set correctly I still couldnt hit the ass end of a MS most of the time XD

Ahh dont worry, you'll know when you got it down pat... when you start getting accused of Aim-botting :p

.... wait for it!

Ahh dont worry, you'll know when you got it down pat... when you start getting accused of Aim-botting :p

.... wait for it!

Aimbotting and speedhacking.:laugh:

Only to whip out the e-penis.

But hey.. more power to them. Clearly people are continuing to pay for their existence and profession.

All of the hall of fame sections are basically that tbh.

So many crying people, geez... I haven't lost items in space, but I have in places like lootable pvp on the planet - I was angry, but I realized that signed up for that when I entered the pvp zone. That's it.

Also - if you are stupid enough to fly around unsafe with thousands of peds around waiting to be looted... Why don't you go around your local train station, slum area (or whatever is that one place in your country/area) etc. and have a huge stack of money in your jeans back pocket hanging out. Lets see the results. Oh and even that wouldn't be the same - because stealing is illegal IRL, but looting someone in a pvp area is 100% legal and approved by MA. 99% of people use warp flights for this and have never been looted while transporting hundreds of thousands of PEDs and more in total...

Gratz to the looter for the payday.

All of the hall of fame sections are basically that tbh.

So many crying people, geez... I haven't lost items in space, but I have in places like lootable pvp on the planet - I was angry, but I realized that signed up for that when I entered the pvp zone. That's it.

Also - if you are stupid enough to fly around unsafe with thousands of peds around waiting to be looted... Why don't you go around your local train station, slum area (or whatever is that one place in your country/area) etc. and have a huge stack of money in your jeans back pocket hanging out. Lets see the results. Oh and even that wouldn't be the same - because stealing is illegal IRL, but looting someone in a pvp area is 100% legal and approved by MA. 99% of people use warp flights for this and have never been looted while transporting hundreds of thousands of PEDs and more in total...

Gratz to the looter for the payday.
What about e-tits? is that a thing? XD

wow I'm super suprised I got a neg. rep for my reply - yes it was mean, but still.

I don't buy the you do it for the loot statement. If so then why do you talk shit? Hunt other players, get the loot, and shut the f* up about it. Also you say you love EU but all you do is pirate, IMO you like stealing not EU.

It doesn't suprise me at all that people still take loot in space, because the system as set up is stupid as hell.
Allows for you to just camp the tiny fraction of space where players are at. The rest is an open and empty sea. They should just shrink space to what gets used. I still don't blame you, but I will still say it's bullshit and something I have zero respect for - AS THE SYSTEM is set up. Pirating in of it self is something I can respect, but they way you do it and your soc and the way it is set up in this game allows for zero of this respect. Posting a thread like this seems like you are bragging to me, so again it's not just for the loot. And then what the hell do you do with this loot? Sell and then for what? Not to invest or play else where in game? Just steal and withdrawal? Makes it even worse. Steal and then take out, really great for this community.

Here is an image of players sweating the brood mothers in the cave when they wouldn't go unreachable. Some reason it reminds me of what I'm talking about. I'm going to await my next neg. rep!!

Until you come to space and kill MicJack or me you have no idea what your talking about. Remember what an ass you made of yourself in my Geometry thread? Don't make this a repeat ;)

I've killed him, and I've fought in space like 2 times ever. Doesn't take much effort IMO, just you all have loads of time to sit around and camp. Could you kill me one on one? Sure, no doubt. But if I spent a week or two practicing would it be easy for you, no.. I still think it's boring as shit, mean to people, and nothing to progress in that area at all. I'm glad you all found a little area in life that makes you happy.

.... wait for it!

can we get someone NOT in NVE to say it's skill?

I've killed him, and I've fought in space like 2 times ever. Doesn't take much effort IMO, just you all have loads of time to sit around and camp.

LOL this is why no one should ever listen to you again, you are so full of it. 10,000 peds says you cant do 50% damage in a one on one fight with me.

LOL this is why no one should ever listen to you again, you are so full of it. 10,000 peds says you cant do 50% damage in a one on one fight with me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lolup::duh::nana::ninja::nutkick: Funny how pirate's think. more :popcorn:

thats pretty much the typical kiddo answer to anything... (thinking of the standard csgo or dota / lol player here) when someone says something bad about you its instantly: come on 1v1 you noob!
just ridicolous...

If you read above you will see I said I would not doubt you killing me at all. I said I had killed micjack - and that if I gave space fighting any attention it wouldn't take long to beat you or others, unless they are cheating. It's a pretty limited system as far as space battle - the ships are pretty static and slow, there is only one weapon, no shields, no speed boosts, not a lot of other of things I enjoy in a game like X-wing from 15 years ago.

Plus I can say I never have been banned.

If you read above you will see I said I would not doubt you killing me at all. I said I had killed micjack - and that if I gave space fighting any attention it wouldn't take long to beat you or others, unless they are cheating. It's a pretty limited system as far as space battle - the ships are pretty static and slow, there is only one weapon, no shields, no speed boosts, not a lot of other of things I enjoy in a game like X-wing from 15 years ago.

Plus I can say I never have been banned.

You could practice everyday of your life, you would never beat me, I'm that good :) Yes your right the ship and weapons configuration is as basic as it gets so the only real determining factor in a fight is the pilot....

You could practice everyday of your life, you would never beat me, I'm that good :) Yes your right the ship and weapons configuration is as basic as it gets so the only real determining factor in a fight is the pilot....

weird. cos i see you die a loooot :-/

weird. cos i see you die a loooot :-/

You mean you see me hit the HoF list for killing spree everyday? Yeah that pops up when I log out...no one is killing me dummy.

There's a couple reasons I posted this little video.... We "the pirates" are about to start a live 4 to 6 pirate cam stream show that shows us in are natural habitat!!! We all on both sides love eu, so we just want to make it more fun and attractive to new players...

every picture is real and was all mine or a split with another pirate...that was 43k tt it was more like 60 after sold...and most of those are pretty new pics from 1 pirate and not even close to all the loot taking... that's just info for those who think we do it to be "liked by you" or to be famous n cool..... WE DO IT FOR THE LOOT! DUH

one more thing, when we do show live stream I hope you haters can come back and admit how wrong you have been about pirates all this time about pretty much everything you think you know...

But I still love you mfers!!!!

Times will change, reputation will mean something one day. Enjoy things before they fix it.

I got a much longed for screenshot function recently, so I know anything is possible. ;)

.... wait for it!

Can't honestly remember if you were anyone back then, but the aimbug in space was akin to a bot. That is, ability to aim faster than even a trained hand can. Other than that, people love to insult & brag, on both sides. If MA would come up with a smart system against cheats, and there'd be some scaled down way to practice (e.g. 2-3 pec a shot on smaller ships somehow), would love pk in space.

I am shocked people carry so much loot, I was once fried by Daisy with some 100 tt on me, between ark and cyrene, couldn't be arsed to pay 20 for a call, but thousands, ffs?

but the aimbug in space was akin to a bot. That is, ability to aim faster than even a trained hand can.

Of course you wont provide anything to substantiate that statement because you just heard it from someone that heard from someone.

There has never been any type of aim bot in space that I have ever seen!! there is not 1 cheat that we use.. anyone who says different only made this up in there head and can never show us how there "cheats" work.... this is because there is none... you just hate to admit its hard to fight in space and after years of practice we are pretty good.

Of course you wont provide anything to substantiate that statement because you just heard it from someone that heard from someone.

Dude. I play this for 11 years. Go play smartass on somebody else.

Fyi, is about patch 15.9.3.

Bolded for you the relevant part

The “Select Target” action no longer triggers tool or weapon use upon second activation. Other interactions should be unaffected.

Other questions?

There has never been any type of aim bot in space that I have ever seen!! there is not 1 cheat that we use.. anyone who says different only made this up in there head and can never show us how there "cheats" work.... this is because there is none... you just hate to admit its hard to fight in space and after years of practice we are pretty good.

Map spam? Select Target? Strafing?

Anyway, now you've "earned" $4300, could you please go buy another computer? Cos those 4:3 Ultralow screenshots look shit pal :)

Karma is a real thing son. Soon it'll hit you.

It used to be working like this for many MANY years when the pirates had their main success. Until it was patched very recently. Any pirate denying this is either a newcomer or a liar.

Back