19 Pictures......43000 PEDS

It used to be working like this for many MANY years when the pirates had their main success. Until it was patched very recently. Any pirate denying this is either a newcomer or a liar.

I'm new :girl:

It used to be working like this for many MANY years when the pirates had their main success. Until it was patched very recently. Any pirate denying this is either a newcomer or a liar.

That and there is video of stagger clearly manually targeting on YouTube. �� https://youtu.be/5SwFjqMVTVA

Any non pirate claiming all pirates used this is clearly talking out of his ass like you are snowflake. So shut your ass cause Speculation is all you got boy !

Any non pirate claiming all pirates used this is clearly talking out of his ass like you are snowflake. So shut your ass cause Speculation is all you got boy !

Exactly where and when did I claim that all pirates was using it?

Next target and auto tool is often worse than someone who knows how to shoot anyway. At least that's my experience on land in pvp. When was this patched?

Listen i know your not the smartest mod cookie in the jar but hell, you really are "special" arent you ! Do your own damn work and find your own posts both recent and past.

Listen i know your not the smartest mod cookie in the jar but hell, your really are "special" arent you !

Since your reading capabilities are clearly insufficient, I will help you. I said, that it used to work this way, and I assume everyone with at least a little bit of knowledge about the game knows this. Anyone claiming that it did not used to work this way either has no clue because they are too new, or they simply deny it.

Edit: Oh, and "You are" is "you're", While "your" is ownership.

During my 4 years in space so far I have never seen any of the traditional PVP planet aiming methods work , ie the next target , auto use stuff.

It all had and still has to be done manually.

Since your reading capabilities are clearly insufficient, I will help you. I said, that it used to work this way, and I assume everyone with at least a little bit of knowledge about the game knows this. Anyone claiming that it did not used to work this way either has no clue because they are too new, or they simply deny it.

For someone who has never been a pirate and trying to tell the original pirate and those that came after whats what in the pirating world is quite entertaining.

You tend to convert assumptions into facts without any evidence other than hearsay and then you go ahead and convince yourself you got the answers. You do not - the entirety of your arguments are based on assumptions from the side line. Yea english is not my mother tongue either but again, quite entertaining to see you add some words in there to give your views some slack lol. You see i am able to not like someone and still understand and acknowledge when they make sense - you dont qualify !

Edit : Oh i see youre the type who equates grammar with intelligence - good luck with that cupcake. Youre quite different from the other mods - You see as non mods we can afford to roll around in the mud ever so often but as a mod you seem to be quite incapable of resisting feeling personally offended and then getting yourself drawn into childish gaffs and getting what you think is "personal"
You really do lack the level of maturity and composure we see in the other mods.

Last edited:
During my 4 years in space so far I have never seen any of the traditional PVP planet aiming methods work , ie the next target , auto use stuff.

It all had and still has to be done manually.

THANK YOU :beerchug:

For someone who has never been a pirate and trying to tell the original pirate and those that came after whats what in the pirating world is quite entertaining.

You tend to convert assumptions into facts without any evidence other than hearsay and then you go ahead and convince yourself you got the answers. You do not - the entirety of your arguments are based on assumptions from the side line. Yea english is not my mother tongue either but again, quite entertaining to see you add some words in there to give your views some slack lol. You see i am able to not like someone and still understand and acknowledge when they make sense - you dont qualify !

Edit : Oh i see youre the type who equates grammar with intelligence - good luck with that cupcake. Youre quite different from the other mods - You see as non mods we can afford to roll around in the mud ever so often but as a mod you seem to be quite incapable of resisting feeling personally offended and then getting yourself drawn into childish gaffs and getting what you think is "personal" You really do lack the maturity and composure the other mods posess.

I'm not even the slightest offended. You talk like you think your opinions about me matters to me. I have never claimed what you say I claimed. You failed to respond to my question, hence discussion is over.

I'm not even the slightest offended. You talk like you think your opinions about me matters to me. I have never claimed what you say I claimed. You failed to respond to my question, hence discussion is over.

Bravo - mattered enough for you to make the effort with yet another pointless response to tell me so LOL. It only took me pointing out your lack of maturity for you to realise you should probably not be engaging me in this mud bath LOL "Discussion over" LOL Well done - took you a while but you got there in the end.

Come try me again soon ok or maybe your boyfriend San can ;) Or are you two the same person ? - just asking ;) Hey, since youre a mod why not try to get me banned instead - that should be a fun challenge for you. I respect all the other mods - even if they might take your side on this ( your their mod sister after all ) - but you are no where near their level at all.

You see e-lite ? mod or not - Even the noobs are pecking at you straight out of the nest - even they can smell the immaturity all over you.

Last edited:
Reactions: San
Bravo - mattered enough for you to make the effort with yet another pointless response to tell me so LOL. It only took me pointing out your lack of maturity for you to realise you should probably not be engaging me in this mud bath LOL "Discussion over" LOL Well done - took you a while but you got there in the end.

Come try me again soon ok or maybe your boyfriend San can ;) Or are you two the same person ? - just asking ;) Hey, since youre a mod why not try to get me banned instead - that should be a fun challenge for you. I respect all the other mods - even if they might take your side on this ( your their mod sister after all ) - but you are no where near their level at all.

You see e-lite ? mod or not - Even the noobs are pecking at you straight out of the nest - even they can smell the immaturity all over you.

Ive been around since 2006 :p

pictures and words just the same as the pictures of aliens in their moon bases - show me the video prove cause if this has any credence at all then i have massively missed *sniff - i will hold back the tears until i see prove :dunce: Hang on i see a vid - lemme look :) > edit : Nope nothing there.

SoReal and so many others has debunked this multiple times in the old thread AND in this one. :wise: People who have spent more than enough time shooting shit in space including gunners on motherships. they have no reason to lie lol

Last edited:
SoReal and so many others has debunked this multiple times in the old thread AND in this one. :wise:

It was working for me and at least two other guys in that thread at that time. If it was intended or not I do not know. Entropia is not exactly known to be bug free and reliable. At the time I was under the impression that it was "working as intended". A few months later when I tested it again it did not work.

Last edited:
It was working for me and at least one other guy in that thread at that time. If it was intended or not I do not know. Entropia is not exactly known to be bug free and reliable. At the time I understood it was "working as intended". A few months later when I tested it again it did not work.

Then you have no basis for it.
There is several videos/streams I have seen where pirates/MS gunners are firing MANUALLY even in extremely old footage. :laugh:

It was working for me and at least one other guy in that thread at that time. If it was intended or not I do not know. Entropia is not exactly known to be bug free and reliable. At the time I understood it was "working as intended". A few months later when I tested it again it did not work.

Just because Entropia is known for bugs does not mean you and others like you can go around inventing fictitious "bugs" to explain away your inferiority in space against opponents.

But do not worry - hopefully soon we will no longer have lootable space. Eitherway i am perfectly willing to accept any truth IF it can be proved - in this case with video. Show the prove and i will give you one win.

Last edited:
Then you have no basis for it.
There is several videos/streams I have seen where pirates/MS gunners are firing MANUALLY even in extremely old footage. :laugh:

I know this. I have never claimed that there's no honest playing pirates with actual skills. I was only pointing out that the "feature" used to be there for many years before it was fixed. Who or how many that used it I have never commented on.

DaisyColdFinger said:
So San will getme BANNED if i keep getting "personal" with e-lite !?!?! Strange huh !

This does it. When you keep hurling personal insults against ME. E-lite will make up his own mind.

Just because Entropia is known for bugs does not mean you and others like you can go around inventing fictitious "bugs" to explain away your inferiority in space against opponents.

But do not worry - hopefully soon we will no longer have lootable space. Eitherway i am perfectly willing to accept any truth IF it can be proved - in this case with video. Show the prove and i will give you one win.

Lootable space is best space.:wise:

This does it. When you keep hurling personal insults against ME. E-lite will make up his own mind.

You cant even stick to your own sig rules so your relevance is fading fast. e-lite banning Daisy after this thread right now will show everyone the level of maturity in play from him - so lets see how that goes.

Since you seem to be his adviser let me suggest the road to my own downfall (yes im doing that) - get one of the other mods to ban me for reacting to e-lite's posts, that way you and him can save face ;) Funny how he only got very agro on Daisy immediately after you reported her for invading "your safe space" to him. Since you, he's gone rouge neg repping Daisy on old closed threads even ( obvious rep abuse from a new mod no less) for which i reported him.

So - Anything on topic son or are you just here to have yet another little tantrum ?

Last edited:
Who keeps having tantrums here, can't even lol since this is already beyond ridiculous. I bet you'll have an answer to this again, I haven't. Cheers.

That and there is video of stagger clearly manually targeting on YouTube. �� https://youtu.be/5SwFjqMVTVA

Perhaps you are not aware - stagger is not a good example for fair play. His cheats were well documented not only by others but by himself on video as well. Youre not offended by me saying that right ? *squints

Perhaps you are not aware - stagger is not a good example for fair play. His cheats were well documented not only by others but by himself on video as well.

Not often outspoken new pirates come up metioning stagger. Not convinced as yet but i am squinting right now *squints
I dont particularly care who has done what. I am new to the pirate game and past incidents do not involve me and I do not plan to get involved with sh*t. I dont personally condone cheating or exploiting in any capacity.

I brought up the video as an example that you do in fact have to manually target.

What matters is that I clearly see no autotargeting used by him in the video. Xane also has a video up from 2012 which is all manually targeted. That is the discussion we were having.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vsf_9Wiwn8

Last edited:
I went into space and there were literally zero active ships (pirate or other) just now.

No wonder you're all on the forum stirring shit, it must be fucking boring up there for you guys :laugh: :laugh:

I went into space and there were literally zero active ships (pirate or other) just now.

No wonder you're all on the forum stirring shit, it must be fucking boring up there for you guys :laugh: :laugh:

sry dropped the ball I was afk ;)

Back