PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 102
  1. #41
    Elite Futurama's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    5658′N 248′E
    Avatar
    mike Futurama anderson
    Society
    Freelance
    Posts
    3,677
    Images
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only to whip out the e-penis.

    But hey.. more power to them. Clearly people are continuing to pay for their existence and profession.
    All of the hall of fame sections are basically that tbh.


    So many crying people, geez... I haven't lost items in space, but I have in places like lootable pvp on the planet - I was angry, but I realized that signed up for that when I entered the pvp zone. That's it.

    Also - if you are stupid enough to fly around unsafe with thousands of peds around waiting to be looted... Why don't you go around your local train station, slum area (or whatever is that one place in your country/area) etc. and have a huge stack of money in your jeans back pocket hanging out. Lets see the results. Oh and even that wouldn't be the same - because stealing is illegal IRL, but looting someone in a pvp area is 100% legal and approved by MA. 99% of people use warp flights for this and have never been looted while transporting hundreds of thousands of PEDs and more in total...


    Gratz to the looter for the payday.

  2. #42
    Dominant aztec's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Avatar
    Aztec AztecRose RedRose
    Society
    Nebula Virus Elite
    Posts
    395
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Futurama View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All of the hall of fame sections are basically that tbh.


    So many crying people, geez... I haven't lost items in space, but I have in places like lootable pvp on the planet - I was angry, but I realized that signed up for that when I entered the pvp zone. That's it.

    Also - if you are stupid enough to fly around unsafe with thousands of peds around waiting to be looted... Why don't you go around your local train station, slum area (or whatever is that one place in your country/area) etc. and have a huge stack of money in your jeans back pocket hanging out. Lets see the results. Oh and even that wouldn't be the same - because stealing is illegal IRL, but looting someone in a pvp area is 100% legal and approved by MA. 99% of people use warp flights for this and have never been looted while transporting hundreds of thousands of PEDs and more in total...


    Gratz to the looter for the payday.
    What about e-tits? is that a thing? XD

    Professional In Rebalancing All Trade Economies.

    Queen of Daddy Issues - Ped Daddies wanted.

  3. #43
    Stalker DavinFelth's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Avatar
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    2,179
    Blog Entries
    2
    Images
    32
    wow I'm super suprised I got a neg. rep for my reply - yes it was mean, but still.

    I don't buy the you do it for the loot statement. If so then why do you talk shit? Hunt other players, get the loot, and shut the f* up about it. Also you say you love EU but all you do is pirate, IMO you like stealing not EU.

    It doesn't suprise me at all that people still take loot in space, because the system as set up is stupid as hell.
    Allows for you to just camp the tiny fraction of space where players are at. The rest is an open and empty sea. They should just shrink space to what gets used. I still don't blame you, but I will still say it's bullshit and something I have zero respect for - AS THE SYSTEM is set up. Pirating in of it self is something I can respect, but they way you do it and your soc and the way it is set up in this game allows for zero of this respect. Posting a thread like this seems like you are bragging to me, so again it's not just for the loot. And then what the hell do you do with this loot? Sell and then for what? Not to invest or play else where in game? Just steal and withdrawal? Makes it even worse. Steal and then take out, really great for this community.

    Here is an image of players sweating the brood mothers in the cave when they wouldn't go unreachable. Some reason it reminds me of what I'm talking about. I'm going to await my next neg. rep!!


  4. #44
    Stalker DavinFelth's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Avatar
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    2,179
    Blog Entries
    2
    Images
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Xane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Until you come to space and kill MicJack or me you have no idea what your talking about. Remember what an ass you made of yourself in my Geometry thread? Don't make this a repeat
    I've killed him, and I've fought in space like 2 times ever. Doesn't take much effort IMO, just you all have loads of time to sit around and camp. Could you kill me one on one? Sure, no doubt. But if I spent a week or two practicing would it be easy for you, no.. I still think it's boring as shit, mean to people, and nothing to progress in that area at all. I'm glad you all found a little area in life that makes you happy.

  5. #45
    Stalker DavinFelth's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Avatar
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    2,179
    Blog Entries
    2
    Images
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by chances View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ahh dont worry, you'll know when you got it down pat... when you start getting accused of Aim-botting :P

    .... wait for it!
    can we get someone NOT in NVE to say it's skill?

  6. #46
    Banned
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    USA
    Avatar
    Kane Xane Crossing
    Society
    Nebula Virus Elite
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by DavinFelth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've killed him, and I've fought in space like 2 times ever. Doesn't take much effort IMO, just you all have loads of time to sit around and camp.
    LOL this is why no one should ever listen to you again, you are so full of it. 10,000 peds says you cant do 50% damage in a one on one fight with me.

  7. #47
    Elite trance's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Old Switzerland
    Avatar
    hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    4,147
    Images
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Xane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL this is why no one should ever listen to you again, you are so full of it. 10,000 peds says you cant do 50% damage in a one on one fight with me.
    Funny how pirate's think. more

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Xane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL this is why no one should ever listen to you again, you are so full of it. 10,000 peds says you cant do 50% damage in a one on one fight with me.
    thats pretty much the typical kiddo answer to anything... (thinking of the standard csgo or dota / lol player here) when someone says something bad about you its instantly: come on 1v1 you noob!
    just ridicolous...

  9. #49
    Stalker DavinFelth's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Avatar
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    2,179
    Blog Entries
    2
    Images
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Xane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL this is why no one should ever listen to you again, you are so full of it. 10,000 peds says you cant do 50% damage in a one on one fight with me.
    If you read above you will see I said I would not doubt you killing me at all. I said I had killed micjack - and that if I gave space fighting any attention it wouldn't take long to beat you or others, unless they are cheating. It's a pretty limited system as far as space battle - the ships are pretty static and slow, there is only one weapon, no shields, no speed boosts, not a lot of other of things I enjoy in a game like X-wing from 15 years ago.

    Plus I can say I never have been banned.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    USA
    Avatar
    Kane Xane Crossing
    Society
    Nebula Virus Elite
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by DavinFelth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you read above you will see I said I would not doubt you killing me at all. I said I had killed micjack - and that if I gave space fighting any attention it wouldn't take long to beat you or others, unless they are cheating. It's a pretty limited system as far as space battle - the ships are pretty static and slow, there is only one weapon, no shields, no speed boosts, not a lot of other of things I enjoy in a game like X-wing from 15 years ago.

    Plus I can say I never have been banned.
    You could practice everyday of your life, you would never beat me, I'm that good Yes your right the ship and weapons configuration is as basic as it gets so the only real determining factor in a fight is the pilot....

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook