Credit where credit is due!

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I must say, this update has been clean and the adjustments to how the graphics render, no idea how it is done, but my game is running a hell of a lot smoother, no blocked out textures, clear resolution etc.

It's nice to see some attention on the stability of game play. Its always good to tidy up your room before adding new furniture as it were.
I am looking forward to the
- Space update
- Stables and taming update
- Space transport missions
all coming this year!

Keep up the work MA
Cheers

The gun sound fix! :yay: :handgun: :yay: I feel more powerful! :handgun:

Developers can get stuck on trying to go for the new thing to prevent people from getting bored and leaving, however the true core players of the game only care about the little things, the things like these that makes their life more pleasurable. Truly kudos to MA for taking note after all this time, the saying better late than never surely fits this time around.

I agree its a good VU overall butt i still got red X on some enmatter tho.

Agreed. Top marks for stability. Nice work tiding up some stuff under the hood MA.

Rick

for me everyting has a whiteish shade now... espcecially visible on item icons now... all look so colorless and a bit white... like a bad calibrated screen. my screen has a good color calibration though (spyder) and it was fine before... they mustve changed something again that affects everything

im allways playing in window mode so there is no ingame option to adjust gamma and so on so i cant change anything bout it :/

given the wide array of pc configurations and graphics cards MA can't really please 100% of the population graphically...

However, if you're still experiencing problems try messing with your graphics settings.

This was a great VU, not least because my 7+ year wait for a screenshot function has finally happened.

Not just bug fixes, but new 'Stuff' and no nerfs (that I noticed anyway)

:thumbup:

This was a great VU, not least because my 7+ year wait for a screenshot function has finally happened.

Not just bug fixes, but new 'Stuff' and no nerfs (that I noticed anyway)

:thumbup:

I heard that run-speed of avatars is nerfed... was not in game since update, but updating now and will check :)

Yes, great work MA!

I heard that run-speed of avatars is nerfed... was not in game since update, but updating now and will check :)

Do you mean acceleration buffs???
Because MA had one stacked acceleration buff nerf before this VU.
Noticed it a month on Cyrene after equipping: Adj. Harrier armor, +Adj. Hermetic ring, +Maze Hammer
Buff icon showed 25%/26% acceleration.

For regular unbuffed movement speeds I didn't notice any difference in this VU, but wasn't looking for it either.

Back