pet sounds

Aeris_is_back

Stalker
Society
My FL
Darcy Aeris Wood : was Darcy Aeris is Back Wood
Would be nice to have a way to mute other players pets sounds, they are annoying. worse then the old bell in Twin.

Would be nice to have a way to mute other players pets sounds, they are annoying. worse then the old bell in Twin.
:wise: ^^^^^^^^^^ THIS. ^^^^^^^^^^^ :wise:

If only we could shoot the cats. Holy f*** the meowing gives me ebola.

Yeah the pet sounds are annoying as hell. Everytime im near one i have to mute my sound.

the new leprechaun is worse then the kong one.

I remember deleting the old bell audio file from the PE install files, Will we catch shit if we unpack and do the same with the EU ones, or you all hash them for error checking after patches?

the new leprechaun is worse then the kong one.

I'm actually stunned Monria managed to get a swearing pet with Tourettes past MA, they obviously didn't understand the Irish slang or intended humour.

So when it says: "Feck it....crickey." It's really saying "F**k it...OMG I just swore".

It's ok for a while I guess, I'm not one to lock out other peoples fun. After a while though a constant stream of swearing pets does become a little irritating.

Although on the plus side, it is programmed with 'distance' reduced sounds the further you move away from it. Unlike the RT Kongs that are full volume no matter how far away you are from it.

MA may need to brush-up on their Irish slang I think, I'm sure the new Monria owner is laughing hard about it. i.e. further slang; Idget = Idiot. Maybe it says that at higher levels.

The general animal pet sounds though, I think are pretty cool.

Rick

MA really needs to add pet sound sliders. I fucking hate pet sounds. Every single pet makes some god damn annoying ass sound for no fucking reason.

While they are at it add a sound slider for ambient background noise. I hate the game sounding like im in a wind tunnel because some devs think you have to have sounds 100% of the time.

If only we could shoot the cats.
might be interesting if you could shoot any pet or any vehicle anywhere, both inside and outside of pvp zones... Always thought it'd be nice to shoot down some vtols for folks exploiting their abilities in hunting.

I was just thinking this. I just had my first encounter with someone who had a leprechaun at Ft. Zeus yesterday. :bomb: Even the cat ones can be pretty annoying. Meow...meow...meow...

It's as if MA wanted to recreate this scene:

Last edited:
I wish I could sick my Atrox on them. Ever since it started raining cats and dogs and wabbits in this game, it has gotten from gawdawful to plain unbearable spending any amount of time in a meeting hub.

Back