Need help with my account please :e

Riptide

I used to play the game awhile ago ..... Ik the account has gone inactive - not 100% sure it has be deleted ..... but when I try to recover the password the thing dosn't email me back after I give my email *I am currently trying to get it deleted so I can make a new one and start fresh* .... I thought it might have already been deleted due to inactivity but I tried to make a account with my email and it failed saying there was already one with it.. ---I did put a message in for support but no replies in 2 days so I thought I would say something about it here ... :e ..... anyone got any clue how I can get access to the account back *or delete it* ? ..... or how long it normally takes support to even reply to you ... lol

Time for reply from support varies wildly depending on how complicated the request is.

I think what you're asking is for your password? I can't really tell.

If it's a really old account then you might want to keep it as some old items even from TT can be valuable now.
However from what I've seen of MindArk support I would not be surprised if they set some delay before password reset email is even sent.

Here some basic troubleshooting questions.

Add to your email contacts mindark@entropiauniverse.com

Do the password reset again (retype email from scratch no autofill)
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/forgotreset-password/

and remember the exact date + time, and then:

* Check your spam folder for the latest password reset email?

* If your using a program to retrieve emails like thunderbird/outlook,
- then log into your email providers website (gmail/hotmail/yahoo/etc)
- look at the inbox (no software filters or misc to hinder you this way)
- then look at junk/spam there too
- But also see if there's a quarantined/virusguard folder with the password reset email in it?

Still nothing? Just look for the email again in an hour or two.

And if still nothing then contact customer support and wait. :(

But if you do get an email from them.
click on the activation link, then go set a new password for your account.

Accounts don't get deleted, at worst your items might be deleted, but not the account.

5.3. Terminated Account

In the event that Your Account is Terminated and if applicable, no refund will be granted except for the balance on Your PED Card and the TT value of the objects on the Account, as set out above. Any delinquent or unresolved issues relating to former participation in the Entropia Universe must be resolved before MindArk will permit You to register a new Account.

5.4. Inactivated Account

You acknowledge and agree that Your Entropia Universe Account will be deemed Inactive if it has not been logged into for a period of three hundred (300) consecutive days.

You further acknowledge and agree that Your Entropia Universe Account will be Terminated if it is not used for a period of seven hundred and fifty (750) consecutive days (i.e., 450 days after Your Account has been deemed Inactive).

You hereby explicitly consent that after the period of 750 days of inactivity Your Entropia Universe Account is deemed to have been abandoned by You. You also agree to assign MindArk and/or MindArk's Partner all rights in Your Terminated Entropia Universe Account according to the procedures established in this paragraph 5. You hereby discharge MindArk, any of MindArk's Partners and their respective officers, directors and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs, and expenses to You arising out of, or relating to, Your Terminated Entropia Universe Account.

--
Terminated Account (or “Account Termination”) means that the Account is purged and that You will no longer be able to retrieve its contents or to re-activate it to access Entropia Universe. Purging the Account means that, when applicable, all skills will be deleted, any estate deeds will be transferred back to MindArk and/or MindArk's Partner and the virtual objects on the Account will be exchanged for their Trade Terminal (TT) value. The aggregated value will be added to the balance on the PED Card connected to Your Account for You to withdraw if exceeding the minimal withdrawal limit of 1 000 PED. Any pending transactions involving a Terminated Account will be revoked.

Back