Help: Reinstalled Entropia pocket-- Don't do it!!

Madmartigan

Dominant
Society
Infamous
Madmartigan Maxell Maximus
So I transitioned to Entropia Pocket quite easily. I could log into the game just fine. However when trying to log into my account via the web, it kept saying "bad code" from the pocket provided codes. To fix this I uninstalled pocket and reinstalled it thinking I could just rescan the QR code and initialize it again. BAD DECISION.

It won't let you proceed to the QR code without entering your gold card. I'm assuming migrating over to pocket desyncs your gold card because those codes are now bad also.

I'm hoping my support case will fix this issue. Moral of story, do not uninstall pocket because you will not be able to use your gold card to get the QR code again. If anyone has any suggestions please share them!

1) i hope you were direct in your support case... and;

2) i hope you bought a white jumpsuit so you get support priority.

So I found your post shortly after writing mine. Looks like I'm also stuck in Entropia Security purgatory until they decide to get around to it. This is a crappy deal. I mean, they didn't think of this??? No one in development tried to uninstall and reinstall? Well.. so far it's been a fun entropialess weekend :/

Heed my warning folks.. don't uninstall pocket from your IPhone!

So I found your post shortly after writing mine. Looks like I'm also stuck in Entropia Security purgatory until they decide to get around to it. This is a crappy deal. I mean, they didn't think of this??? No one in development tried to uninstall and reinstall? Well.. so far it's been a fun entropialess weekend :/

Heed my warning folks.. don't uninstall pocket from your IPhone!

The problem is that the in-game GC synchronizing feature doesn't work... they need to get that working.

Then this shit won't happen because you could always go back to your gc.

The problem is that the in-game GC synchronizing feature doesn't work... they need to get that working.

Then this shit won't happen because you could always go back to your gc.

Yes the infinite loop of entering codes 100 times was fun :eyecrazy:

When I needed my EP disabling, I sent a support case with my ID attached. It was disabled within the same day.

When I needed my EP disabling, I sent a support case with my ID attached. It was disabled within the same day.

On your advise, I have made sure to do that to help speed things up. Thanks!

So Sunday evening, 4pm EST, I recieved an email from support stating my GC was now deactivated and I could reactivate a new QR code for pocket. I am very impressed how fast support addressed this! Funny thing is, Hurricane Matthew hit me Saturday night in VA Beach and I'm still without power! So now I can blame Don power as the reason I cannot play.

Kudos to support and thank you to those who had suggestions to speed this process up. The photo ID is what did it!

Okay so...on https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/security/ there is a section that says you can deactivate Entropia Pocket by entering your recovery code. I don't recall seeing this code. I checked my email and there isn't one there. Has anyone received this code? If so, how did you receive it?

Even though it shows a picture of a phone with the app running when logging into the website it still uses the GC card code for it.

Back