I suggest disappear piracy from the game

In Conclusion...

From the best opinions here, I think:

(1) PVP in space should be optional
(2) To make PVP in space, players must have a spaceship with guns and ammunition, or explicitly accepting that want to be in PVP mode despite having the option of being in space but in safe mode.

Only then there will be a fair and true PVP, not just abusive players hoping to steal money from players with unarmed spaceships (because actually pirates are only waiting for hours in space stations to attack unarmed spaceships).

There is no greater cost of modification for Mindark programmers. Since only an attribute that will be activated is needed (when player have weapons on its spaceship or when he decides to be in PVP mode and not in safe mode).

(Do not forget that Mindark already charged us for the use of space, either by prices of Mother Ships or through taxes entry and fuel consumption or the purchase of individual spaceships, or the time that is wasted traveling from side to side.
Piracy does not add any value to the game, only destroys the game in favor of a couple of people who do not deposit money and only steal from those who do). :wtg:

(2) To make PVP in space, players must have a spaceship with guns and ammunition, or explicitly accepting that want to be in PVP mode despite having the option of being in space but in safe mode.

Only then there will be a fair and true PVP, not just abusive players hoping to steal money from players with unarmed spaceships (because actually pirates are only waiting for hours in space stations to attack unarmed spaceships).

There is no greater cost of modification for Mindark programmers. Since only an attribute that will be activated is needed (when player have weapons on its spaceship or when he decides to be in PVP mode and not in safe mode).

(Do not forget that Mindark already charged us for the use of space, either by prices of Mother Ships or through taxes entry and fuel consumption or the purchase of individual spaceships, or the time that is wasted traveling from side to side.
Piracy does not add any value to the game, only destroys the game in favor of a couple of people who do not deposit money and only steal from those who do). :wtg:

Any changes you do to space would need to be duplicated on planet also so if all I have to do to mine Lootable PVP is not carry a weapon, so be it. I'll leave my weapons in storage and skip getting shot and looted in Lootable PVP. After all, MA is already making me pay to enter by making me buy a toxic shot.

Now if you are having one of those "Wait, that's not what I meant" moments then maybe you need to rethink the idea.

Of course, MA will never do the changes anyway so why should I care.. :laugh:

Any changes you do to space would need to be duplicated on planet also so if all I have to do to mine Lootable PVP is not carry a weapon, so be it. I'll leave my weapons in storage and skip getting shot and looted in Lootable PVP. After all, MA is already making me pay to enter by making me buy a toxic shot.

Now if you are having one of those "Wait, that's not what I meant" moments then maybe you need to rethink the idea.

Of course, MA will never do the changes anyway so why should I care.. :laugh:

It is not true. You should think better your idea.

I agree - any lootable space removed. Let's get a cumulative petition together so every single client of MA can be counted. MA can make tons more money if space were not lootable at all ! If this is what the majority want then gather the votes and begin boycotting things to do with space being lootable. Like planet side just keep some unique mobs is secluded pockets of space and that's it.

So stop all the sporadic threads, chat with each other and unite to build a strong anti lootable space front that will be less easily ignored by MA. Note all the positives in which MA could make money versus the limited audience and income from a utter minority. This is a game and they need to cater to the masses!

Dont do 20 threads by 20 different people, or do that but also PM each other and unite to get something real going.

Im in bitch.

Last edited:
Yayayayaya Make petitions, cry once in month cuz someone will take ur 10$ lol big deal.

Sorry im out of this post cuz someone really Fbang dont get it^^

If ur shiting in pants with ur lootabe in space, pay someone who know how to do it right.

Bang!

>case closed<

PVP at oil rig, picking some oil, shooting some, looting some, is a CHOICE
Here you have a good chance to defend, counter-attack etc

LOL

If you have the gear and skills, you can counterattack PKers at Rig or any other PvP, but same counts for space!!!

Have the gear and skills, and simply kill the pirates == save travel

If you don´t have the gear and skills, there is still ways to go to other planets and for the stackables, damn use the auction to transport through space - thats the ONLY really save way, as MS could be shot down aswell.

The funniest thing is the biggest whiny crybabies are the ones that arent risking anything and its just a short inconvenience for them. The ones who stay silent and accept it are the ones carrying loot. They knew and accepted the risks of going into space and still went there. Dont like it? Take a MS warp like everyone else. Lol.

get banned like everyone else

MindArk could place mobs in the space difficulting go from one planet to another

New patch update: NPC pirates now kill you and loot you in space, rather than other players killing and looting you in space :D

Ehh, waiting for log off to actually happen (dreaming)...
Then you'll have something to complain about :smoke:

Until then we wait ....
goVqKp1MJqYKI.gif

If you dont like it, dont do it. You are not FORCED to leave a planet, are you? Just as you are not forced to go into PVP zones on the planet. It is YOUR CHOICE. You know what the rules are, if you get shot, its your problem...

One thing I would change: Need of skills to fly outside the planet by yourself. Also more weapon additions on quads so more skills will kill faster...
Otherwise, all is good.

True Juan :bandit:

This is entropia universe.. not entropia stay the fuck on your own planet. Besides it wasn't always this way. We could tp to rocktropia and back for a fee.. and before that we could take a spaceship to the old club neverdie without pvp lootable. I would gladly pay the 40 ped fee to tp to another planet. Most warps are a hell of a lot cheaper, but that would actually give me a choice: the choice not to be confronted with pvp lootable, because that simply isn't my kindof game. That choice used to exist. I bought the toxic shot back in 2006.. and now in 2016 I still have it, simply because I never entered pvp lootable on the planet. I can go around pvp lootable on planets.
Entropia stay the fuck on your own planet does not exist.

This is entropia universe.. not entropia stay the fuck on your own planet. Besides it wasn't always this way. We could tp to rocktropia and back for a fee.. and before that we could take a spaceship to the old club neverdie without pvp lootable. I would gladly pay the 40 ped fee to tp to another planet. Most warps are a hell of a lot cheaper, but that would actually give me a choice: the choice not to be confronted with pvp lootable, because that simply isn't my kindof game. That choice used to exist. I bought the toxic shot back in 2006.. and now in 2016 I still have it, simply because I never entered pvp lootable on the planet. I can go around pvp lootable on planets.
Entropia stay the fuck on your own planet does not exist.

This game used to be ONE PLANET, and you played. MindArk set the rules the way they are, you can either ADAPT and accept the fact space is lootable, or STAY on the fucking planet. Just dont come here crying ... you dont NEED to go to another planet. Its a CHOICE!!!

I dont get why people complain when they have more choices... The way I see it, the more free will people have to choose, the more stupid and demanding they are... (Comparing this to my own customers, the less choice they have, the easier it is to work with them :) )

But go ahead and carry on crying :)

True :bandit:

you dont NEED to go to another planet. Its a CHOICE!!!

Don't take it personal mate but I'm as fed up as the other guy with this bs argument that keeps coming up like a bad penny. And I'm as fed up having to repeat the response. You tell others to stfu, I end the sentence here because the rest is redundant.

Don't take it personal mate but I'm as fed up as the other guy with this bs argument that keeps coming up like a bad penny. And I'm as fed up having to repeat the response. You tell others to stfu, I end the sentence here because the rest is redundant.

I dont take things personally on this forum, just dont see a point of this thread. And I am yet to see a response to the so called BS argument... I've checked your posts, and found nothing... Pls enlighten me. Oh, and I did not say stfu to anyone, I just said people should stop crying and complaining, cause thats what some people do all the time. There are so many other threads here that are supported by hundreds of signed people, and nothing is done. Why would people think MA would react to 5-10 people complaining? Just makes me wonder... :scratch2:

Pls enlighten me.

I should be paid for doing this.

Yes, there were times when we didn't have the choice to travel. It would have been pointless to want to since there was nowhere else to go.

We currently don't have the choice to travel to Mars, hence no point to want to. But it is within imagination that this might change, maybe even already for the next generation. Then, as soon as the early pioneering is over, politics kick in. Some stupid bureaucrat tells you you can't this and you can't that because yadda yadda yadda, none of it because it was physically or economically impossible. You will be pissed, to which he will respond you don't have to if you don't like his conditions, because it's a CHOICE. Can I leave the rest to your imagination? That is, if democracy isn't abolished for good too soon.

This game used to be ONE PLANET, and you played. MindArk set the rules the way they are, you can either ADAPT and accept the fact space is lootable, or STAY on the fucking planet. Just dont come here crying ... you dont NEED to go to another planet. Its a CHOICE!!!

I dont get why people complain when they have more choices... The way I see it, the more free will people have to choose, the more stupid and demanding they are... (Comparing this to my own customers, the less choice they have, the easier it is to work with them :) )

But go ahead and carry on crying :)

True :bandit:

You started crying with the bs "Stay on your planet is a choice". I simply responded what I always respond. You can find 5 or more similar posts by me saying the exact same thing. Always in response to someone bringing up the "not leaving is also a choice" bs argument. I will stop when piss turns to cold beer.

You started crying with the bs "Stay on your planet is a choice". I simply responded what I always respond. You can find 5 or more similar posts by me saying the exact same thing. Always in response to someone bringing up the "not leaving is also a choice" bs argument. I will stop when piss turns to cold beer.

Spawn the problem with everything you've said is that it makes to much sense, you'll get no where with this strategy. You need to talk more about feelings and throw in the occasional "I hate stinking cheating pirates more than anybody" if you want to make any headway with these forum care bears.

Over a year since I have activly played beyond logging on every week or 10 to kill some kool kats or do a team hunt with friends..... still the same exact bs. threads about space :(

Players hate it.
High lvl players pay the tiny fraction (in comparison to what they carry) 'fee' and live with it, letting the rest squabble as they want.
MS owners love it but hate the pirates.
Pirates love it but hate the MS owners.
Everyone accuses the Pirates of exploiting.
The pirates accuse everyone else of exploiting.
Drama abounds.
Nothing Changes.

What could change with minimal work by MA to make it a better place for all?
I think most can agree that MA is incompetent, their blatant lies, contradictions, lack of justice, and lack of caring in the past have disgusted me and are a big part of why I slowed down my activities so much.

So what could be done to make it better?

"This target is Unreachable."

This already exists in the game and would make many of the most famous whiners of PCF leap with great joy.
Wait... Then MS owners and Pirates would be pissed.......

But... it can be done in a way that benefits all.
Pirates, wouldn't you like to know that you will receive a minimum of X amount of loot for every kill you achieve? No wasted ammo on broke players.
Players wouldn't you like to know that you can safely travel from planet to planet without being harassed or shot at?
Players wouldn't you like to know that you can travel with a few small tt items safely from planet to planet without loosing them? (pills anyone?)
MS owners... how would you like a slice of the loot pie in the sky?

"This target is Unreachable."

Create a BALANCED criteria for player vehicles in space to be tagged as "unreachable".
I am not an economist, or expert in balance, but perhaps something like this......
VTOL < 5ped of loot = Unreachable
Quad < 10ped of loot = Unreachable
Privateer < 50ped of loot = Unreachable
Mothership < 100ped of loot = Unreachable

Balance would have to take into consideration cost to kill.

If in an unreachable ship, all weapons are disabled.
If you wish to enter space outside of the unreachable restrictions you MUST have a toxic shot first.
Just like land based pvp ammo loot is awarded on a volatile scale payed from the toxic shot loots. (HOFs possible)

A Mothership/Privateer may not enter open PVP space (leave the station safe area) unless one of two criteria are met... 1. Total loot on board is < than the limit for "Unreachable". 2. ALL avatars on board have toxic shots.

If a player logged off on a ship attempts to log on while the ship is in lootable PVP with "Unreachable" toggled on and has enough loot to exceed the limit, they will be ejected into space.

1. Players can safely travel between planets without being harassed.
2. Pirates get more loot for less ammo costs.
3. Mothership/Privateer owners are rewarded for defending themselves.
4. "Pirate Hunting" profession can be more than an expensive "Role Playing" game.

*******It must be balanced well in order to work**********

narfi,

I like your ideas but MindArk will not, there's not enough people getting F$$$$D over in your plan. :)

Seriously though not a bad plan, also the implementation of a loot scanner would alleviate a lot of the same issues. Maybe a 1 PED cost to do a ship to ship scan and it would tell the range of the TT value of the loot on board. Empty travelers would not be engaged anymore and MindArk still makes a profit from this. Not a lot of the game needs to be altered to do this.

Of course this all requires MindArk to realize space is worth investing in. Look at the amount of capital Star Citizen has generated and its still not ready, what is it up like 100 million dollars? Obviously there is a market for space simulators and Entropia Universe already has a foundation for one but MindArk decides to invest its time in puppies, kittens and gardening? :scratch2:

In conclusion

Back