I suggest disappear piracy from the game

i like pirating. on that way i am able to recognize assholes immediately and can put em on my blacklist for interactions.

its a little sad though that pirates need to be pirates because they r not skilled enough and to poor to do real pvp planetside.

giphy.gif

Maybe you should make your own game with fairies and unicorns in space and you can ride them and nobody ever gets hurt !! :)

HAHAHAHA This is just what I needed today

imo, atm, space is just a pain in this game
no use for it, only problems

PVP at oil rig, picking some oil, shooting some, looting some, is a CHOICE
Here you have a good chance to defend, counter-attack etc

PVP at space is usually an accident, a bad gamble, a 'too hurried, lazy or poor to wait for a mothership'
Nearly no chance to defend or counterattack, first aim/crosshairs wins

Wishlist: EVERYTHING

- make it a choice when leaving planet/SS side, to enter 'safe space' or 'pvp space'.
Safe space looks blue, this way people still can use their quads for slow travel, if you have the time.
Pvp space looks red-ish. pvp-space should have some incentives, such as getting automated loot and globalling on people, not personal loot.

- allow paid tp travel from planet to planet (costs like 2x VIP-flight), and bring out Planet-2-Planet TP Deeds

The way to make Space to work

Hi,

This idea for changing space PVE is good. Then, now empty space become to be living place and can be lot of fun to be there. Protecting the trasport space ship work is to add enough mobs all overt to space for hunters. Then its not easy to travel normally from planet to other, without taking contact to mobs. Using transport ships will come more to use than now. UL ships will come high valuable, and ship crafting needs rises.

welcome new pve space as soon as possible :yay:

hopefully MA will read this post,

We can go over it again and again, but it's clear that with so much money invested in space, the current situation is here to stay.

Just fix the karma system and make it work, so anyone with negative karma would be a fair game planetside, being killable and lootable everywhere. Plus additional punitive and alt-preventive measures, like ban on private trades between green and red karma avatars and such. Put the full meaning into "outlaw".

Last edited:
We can go over it again and again, but it's clear that after with so much money invested in space, the current situation is here to stay.

Just fix the karma system and make it work, so anyone with negative karma would be a fair game planetside, being killable and lootable everywhere. Plus additional punitive and alt-preventive measures, like ban on private trades between green and red karma avatars and such. Put the full meaning into "outlaw".

Honestly I swear most people dont realise how much people have actually spent upgrading SI of their ships. :laugh:
God bless them.

bah, just create an alt avatar on each planet like others do and transport your shit from one to another via auction with the transport fee... make the markup way higher than 'real' buyers will like so they won't outbid you giving your other wallet some cash over yonder.

Unless you only ever move 1 lootable at a time and a lightweight one at that then this plan is dearer than using a warp service. lol

All it actually achieves is inflation of the mu on the AH, as these overpriced bids interfere with the day/week price.
I would be unsurprised if MA banned the worst offenders of this seeming loophole for market manipulation.

Or instead of the lootable PvP the system could be altered in a way it becomes pretty hard to transport stackables but in a similair way as it is now.

Like mobs attack you on the way starting at the place of departure and if your ship goes down your stackables are back on the planet they came from before being taken into space. You do not loose the cargo, but you have to go back to get them again (2 ped landing fee + thruster decay or TP 7 ped).

You would have to stop at the nearest station for repairs every time if you managed to reach it carrying the cargo. Like that all stations will turn useful.

This way privateers and motherships need either a crew when the SI is not upgraded or a high SI and no crew. Low SI would mean, just like now, the pilot can get out of the seat to repair if needed. The lower the SI is, the more often this needs to be done. Maybe if passengers are carrying too the number of mobs or maturity could get increased, but in such a way the difficulty is kind of the same as it currently is.

When using a warp the process could be easy and unlikely to be interrupted. Areas to initiate the warp from and towards of could be created. A passenger fee could be set by the system, maybe depending on certain criteria, and not the pilot/ship owner to prevent monopoly positions. Choosing a ship to fly with could be a personal choice still so you kind of know if you need to do repairs yourself depending on the ship's SI that could be publicly listed in-game.

Or they keep the system lootable as it is. I've never liked PvP in the first place, let alone lootable. Was the reason I bought a privateer to get harrassed less often long ago...

It would be nice if on ships a feature could be set as well as to who of all pilots can activate the warp drive. That way we don't need to remove it after use.

Yet I think nothing will change. Space seems forgotten like totally...

What people don't seem to get is that use of a warp service equates in real life terms to insurance.
If you were to transport goods in RL as a business you wouldn't think twice about insuring the load, unless it's price was insignificant. Yet even then you would still pay vehicle insurance.

This is an RCE, so the parallels are strong, and just like RL the options are numerous:-

AH delivery service of normal purchases (2 price tiers available depending on how soon you need the goods) Great for light weight items. Compare this to RL delivery via post office or courier.

Fly it yourself - perfect if you have the time and the items are non-lootable. May incur the minor inconvenience of a pirate. Similar to drive it yourself in RL.. still need to pay for fuel, entry fees(tolls) and may get delayed for pirates compare to traffic jam. Though ofc RL pirates and thieves also exist, just most of us outside the transport systems are fortunate enough to rarely meet them.

Get a warp - Insurance for the higher value lootable load. Has the disadvantage of time to locate an available ship, or wait for a scheduled flight...hmm sounds a lot like RL to me. But also offers safety for you and your goods with the added bonus of speed.

So given this is an RCE, given the postal service and warp services are all a great deal faster than RL equivalents.. in line with this not being a real-time environment.. just what is the problem ?

Oh yeah, you want all the advantages and none of what you individually see as disadvantages yet you still want RCE. Wipes away tears of laughter. I bet you always hope the piece of toast you dropped to land butter side up also. But hell life is a bitch.

If transport of goods between planets was both safe and near instant, the differential between planet prices would evaporate overnight, so therefore would the need to move them at all. So we could all sit cosy on the planet we prefer and never move..damn how boring.

What people don't seem to get is that use of a warp service equates in real life terms to insurance.
If you were to transport goods in RL as a business you wouldn't think twice about insuring the load, unless it's price was insignificant. Yet even then you would still pay vehicle insurance.

This is an RCE, so the parallels are strong, and just like RL the options are numerous:-

AH delivery service of normal purchases (2 price tiers available depending on how soon you need the goods) Great for light weight items. Compare this to RL delivery via post office or courier.

Fly it yourself - perfect if you have the time and the items are non-lootable. May incur the minor inconvenience of a pirate. Similar to drive it yourself in RL.. still need to pay for fuel, entry fees(tolls) and may get delayed for pirates compare to traffic jam. Though ofc RL pirates and thieves also exist, just most of us outside the transport systems are fortunate enough to rarely meet them.

Get a warp - Insurance for the higher value lootable load. Has the disadvantage of time to locate an available ship, or wait for a scheduled flight...hmm sounds a lot like RL to me. But also offers safety for you and your goods with the added bonus of speed.

So given this is an RCE, given the postal service and warp services are all a great deal faster than RL equivalents.. in line with this not being a real-time environment.. just what is the problem ?

Oh yeah, you want all the advantages and none of what you individually see as disadvantages yet you still want RCE. Wipes away tears of laughter. I bet you always hope the piece of toast you dropped to land butter side up also. But hell life is a bitch.

If transport of goods between planets was both safe and near instant, the differential between planet prices would evaporate overnight, so therefore would the need to move them at all. So we could all sit cosy on the planet we prefer and never move..damn how boring.

Probably the best and most well thought out response to the thread so far. Having seen it from both sides of the fence I am inclined to agree with you on this one.

If you dont like it, dont do it. You are not FORCED to leave a planet, are you? Just as you are not forced to go into PVP zones on the planet. It is YOUR CHOICE. You know what the rules are, if you get shot, its your problem...

One thing I would change: Need of skills to fly outside the planet by yourself. Also more weapon additions on quads so more skills will kill faster...
Otherwise, all is good.

True Juan :bandit:

This is only part of the bigger picture. The whole situation equates to the government giving a pack of outlaws free reign to make people buy insurance. From companies whose operation directly benefits said government...

Now, this whole setup is not a non-profit organisation and the comparison with real-world governments has its limitations. It is a game, and there is some thrill built in. No throats are actually cut, only valuables redistributed. Some like it more than others, okay. As for putting an artificial obstacle between the planets which is more than a simple paywall, also okay.

What makes this so bad and the discussions never end is that the current design is so unfair. If you don't do what they do all day for building specific skills, you literally have no chance of defending yourself. Trying to fight back does nothing but increase your expenses. There is no game in that. You can only sit there, grit your teeth and endure it. This is what causes such visceral hatred to build up. Official 'recommendations' from support saying you are 'supposed' to round up help just put the cherry on the tart you want to smash in their face. They are effectively telling you to go spend a whole lot more money on nothing. My response to this is withdrawal, as already stated.

There is one pvp place in this game where chances are even, this is The Hub on Cyrene. Upon entering, your skill points are suspended and you are left to your own devices, i.e. real skills. If space was modeled like that, I believe we'd have a lot less acrimony here. The Hub even has its own scoreboard and everything, plenty of potential to expand upon and make things more interesting.

Since they started off even much worse with giving pirates the chance to camp the points where travelers would appear in space and let them kill before you ever got a chance to escape or do anything, things got better upon complaining and the badness got gradually reduced. This process is far from finished, so keep raving and ranting :cussing::cdevil::poke:

as i said somewhere else allready... easiest solution is:

let people appear anywhere near the planet entering line and maybe in a range of 2 AU away from it when leaving the planet. that way everyone has a chance on getting away freely and the pirates would actually need to hunt their prey and not wait for hours at a SS for someone to leave who doesnt fight back anyway. you never have a chance like it is now even if you would want to fight back. the one leavign the safe zone first as it is right now is allways in a disadvantage making pirating far too easy. right now there are absolutely zero skills needed neither real life skills nor ingame skills.

Last edited:
If you dont like it, dont do it. You are not FORCED to leave a planet, are you? Just as you are not forced to go into PVP zones on the planet. It is YOUR CHOICE. You know what the rules are, if you get shot, its your problem...

One thing I would change: Need of skills to fly outside the planet by yourself. Also more weapon additions on quads so more skills will kill faster...
Otherwise, all is good.

True Juan :bandit:

Why should I be forced to stay on the planet?
Unlike the area "Oil Rig" where MA gives away free money and "PVP gamers" are taking care the oil rig (taking all the oil for them, playing to be God); Money to travel in space is not a gift from MA!!!. (Because there exists costs like to buy a spaceship, Input taxes cost, and fuel costs)
The rules states that in this place suggestions and wishes are placed, those are the rules; including this, where I suggest eliminate the space crime. Do you understand?
The thing is as easy as this, do you want PVP? The game should only allow attack other people who is also armed like you and want to play PVP like you!. :wise:

imo, atm, space is just a pain in this game
no use for it, only problems

PVP at oil rig, picking some oil, shooting some, looting some, is a CHOICE
Here you have a good chance to defend, counter-attack etc

PVP at space is usually an accident, a bad gamble, a 'too hurried, lazy or poor to wait for a mothership'
Nearly no chance to defend or counterattack, first aim/crosshairs wins

Wishlist: EVERYTHING

- make it a choice when leaving planet/SS side, to enter 'safe space' or 'pvp space'.
Safe space looks blue, this way people still can use their quads for slow travel, if you have the time.
Pvp space looks red-ish. pvp-space should have some incentives, such as getting automated loot and globalling on people, not personal loot.

- allow paid tp travel from planet to planet (costs like 2x VIP-flight), and bring out Planet-2-Planet TP Deeds

Completely agree. My +reputation for you :yup:

It seems MA doesn't want it to be too easy to travel between planets.

There were many options to do this. The first should be following the line of Entropia Universe. If we are at war with Drones, space should be from Drones (not from pirates). "Masters" should be defenders of the settlers in this Drone War, and could even to exist a military space force with military graduations (Colonel, Captain, Lieutenant, Sargeant, etc.), where every settler could be belong. We should have a community and not a school of offenders without rhyme or reason.

What about harrassement?? Like, ok, I understand no one will believe you carry no loot, so it's ok to bw killed once by the pirate so that he can convince himself that you carry no loot, but what about when that pirate kills you over and over making your return a nightmare?
Players who do that should receive a 7 days ban without any question.

Well. Without Space PvP people will just move their items to a different planet where they get the best markup.

If MA would fix Mothership logout, it would force players even more to start building a healthy economy on other planets.

So we could say that all planets are just some place we go to get our resources, and then we go back to Caly to load off and put stuff for sale there :p

If you get killed by a pirate while carrying no loot, no harm, no foul...
One pirate kills you once until another one comes along.

On a plus side, you (and the pirate) will gain space related skills as a compensation.

Don't carry loot... It is that simple. :wise:

I dont like pirats but thx to this game have more spice taste, so I disagree with ur vision!

The main pain in ass of people cry about pirats is ur not so organized as them,
If u dont want to be looted and have big pockets of ped simple, pay a security, rent a pilot with ship and crew!

I want piracy to stay. and i want to see real battle in space,
thats normal vision of player, ACTION.

Take some big fish to pathfinder, with cannon crew and mechanics,
hire 10 quads with full crew and weapons on board.
and lets see some action!

There always will be dark and bright side of every avatars play. Simple.
Some of us relax in game being nice, helping etc.
and some need to be assholes to react after hard day of real life. Humans what to say more.

BTW new pirat >rose< or something, last time try to cath me, she fire totaly 11times, to finally kill me and as u know it needs 3 shots, do twist, have fun with escape^^.
Then what if u send duck, and after it 3 dogs^^ pirat shoot down no looter and security shoot down pirate, then in back fly >bag< and ur safe^^

Last edited:
I dont like pirats but thx to this game have more spice taste, so I disagree with ur vision!

If u dont want to be looted and have big pockets of ped simple, pay a security, rent a pilot with ship and crew!

and some need to be assholes to react after hard day of real life. Humans what to say more.

BTW new pirat >rose< or something, last time try to cath me, she fire totaly 11times, to finally kill me and as u know it needs 3 shots, do twist, have fun with escape^^.
Then what if u send duck, and after it 3 dogs^^ pirat shoot down no looter and security shoot down pirate, then in back fly >bag< and ur safe^^

there must be something seriously wrong with someone when he needs to go and abuse other players and kill them while they dont defend themselves in an online game, after just waiting at the same spot for hours for their prey. kinda sad.
all pirates say they dont do it for the money but they do it for the sake of pvp. space right now is not pvp. its player vs afk. no challenge. no pvp. u want pvp then go do planetside pvp, or even better, go play a pvp game thats meant to be a pvp game. maybe the skills are not sufficient for those games though...

Just wait until ive been shooting for more than 4 days mate :'D

Yes Im waiting for pirates streaming^^ can wait for it to see how it looks.
Personaly for me its boring and i dont like dark side of power, but if there will be chance to go on security and hunt pirates then im in^^.

Im full chilled to the game, and know the golden rule of nature, that nothing disapear only change hands^^

One time i write, if there will be no pirats, there will be less demand on warps, crafting ships etc.
And what u bastards loot from players always come back on the market^^.

Only shit i dont like is to loose some time when u shot me down, but hey, i loose 50pec? and u 7ped?

Respect to all that are sailors! Pirat or not we all can always end with glass of beer^^

P.S. Hey Aztec aka RedRose it was u in sunday after BIG Warp to Caly....
UR Lucky cuz i like Australians so it will be as flatter for me.. Lucy in Slepnir^^

Last edited:
There were many options to do this. The first should be following the line of Entropia Universe. If we are at war with Drones, space should be from Drones (not from pirates). "Masters" should be defenders of the settlers in this Drone War, and could even to exist a military space force with military graduations (Colonel, Captain, Lieutenant, Sargeant, etc.), where every settler could be belong. We should have a community and not a school of offenders without rhyme or reason.

So, you wouldn't mind it if space was mostly non pvp but you had to burn through 1000+ ped of ammo plus ship decay and it took a couple hours to get to another planet?

I have seen new players quit the game because their sweat and their 20 peds worth of loot that they accumulated in a couple of months was looted in space. Yes ignorant, yes they should have read the message when they were going to space in their sleipnir, all true, but a player lost is a nail in the coffin of this game.

I have seen new players quit the game because their sweat and their 20 peds worth of loot that they accumulated in a couple of months was looted in space. Yes ignorant, yes they should have read the message when they were going to space in their sleipnir, all true, but a player lost is a nail in the coffin of this game.

Maybe a sofftcore version of this lootable would be more fair ??? looter takes lesser % of stackables, could allso be applicable on land PVP areas ?

My only problem with pvp in general and with space in particular is that people engaging in it will purposefully explore and test the game's limits. While from a dev's point of view this is useful, the previous exploit of autoaim was just so damn unfair. I've read now while in space some complaints about speed bug. No idea if is true. But thinking back how much bs I saw in planetside pvp and what tricks would people use to gain unfair advantage and then, through a fault logic, bragging rights, is unbelievable.

I like the lore part, the roleplay as a pirate, but I established years ago I will never purposefully pk against people who spend 5 hours a day to practice sliding bug or whatever else was in history. No idea if they found smth new with quads and couldn't care less.

But to just remove it because you don't like the activity, I can't agree with that.

So, you wouldn't mind it if space was mostly non pvp but you had to burn through 1000+ ped of ammo plus ship decay and it took a couple hours to get to another planet?

If the enemies were lootable so it's not 100% loss, I totally would do it.

It is only an option, but could be more, for example, TPs between planets; or that space PVP could be optional, however, we have the worst now. :(

Back