Storages not loading without relogging, common or not?

Meg

Prowler
Society
GloryHound Irregulars, ex Dirty Dozen, ex...ehhh beta
Megan Meg Arlington
I'm having this little low level irritant polluting the game experience past few years:
Storage facility and character inventory will not show any items at all until I log on again - sometimes more than once. Every time I think something along the lines of Oh my gawd, I've been haxxed! and every time (so far) I simply needed to log on again.

Is this common?

EDIT It might be some other temporary issue this time, not even my ped card loads after five tries and repair terminal interface isn't loading at all. I just hope my logon attempts were registered.

Last edited:
Doesn't sound very common.

I'm no expert but seems to me your downloaded game has become corrupted somehow. You could try repair function or re-install entire game but that sounds a bit drastic perhaps someone else would be able to suggest something better...

Reactions: Meg
You could try repair function or re-install entire game but that sounds a bit drastic perhaps someone else would be able to suggest something better...

Typically I would suggest this as a first point of call with weird graphics / system bugs which only seem to affect the minority.

Reactions: Meg
It's entirely possible the last update did something to my install. What speaks against it is it loaded fine (or better) once already, after updating. I'll run a repair and see!

EDIT No client repair available but resetting all graphics options made items appear very, very slowly when clicking the compartments. It also made them look jagged and pixellated. How strange.

Last edited:
It's entirely possible the last update did something to my install. What speaks against it is it loaded fine (or better) once already, after updating. I'll run a repair and see!

EDIT No client repair available but resetting all graphics options made items appear very, very slowly when clicking the compartments. It also made them look jagged and pixellated. How strange.

First time an icon is loaded, it appears very slowly (after resetting shader options, or after a VU).

What you can try now, is set the shader options to "low" in options, load all icons (every section of storage) then set the shader options to whatever your normal setting is, and reload all icons. Hopefully will fix this :)

Back