Selling: Songkra Valley - Arkadia Land Area 6

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Songkra Valley
Formerly Known As Arkadia Land Area 6

Arguably the most beautiful land area in Entropia Universe. This land area was named after the ancient city in the Shagadi region (forest area) of Arkadia. This land area has a few unique features, the most visible one is that the land area is separated into two different land masses, joined by a very detailed bridge. The water under the bridge is not part of the land area, but the bridge is.

The land area contains 2 unique DNAs and 1 DNA only available in Aakas instances.

You get the following:

* 3 Mutated Beladoth DNA (set on LA)
* 1 Mutated Otorugi DNA (set on LA)
* 1 Ubo DNA (set on LA, although in minimum state - trophy mob)

The Mutated Beladoth/Otorugi have different gun drops and oil sets than the regular counterparts. They also have significantly more HP. I was able to hunt them naked up to Old Alpha. As with most Arkadia mobs, there is a large upward scale for Prowler and Stalker. The highest ESI drop from these mobs was 422 PED. They tend to drop frequently when such things are dropping.

These mobs also have repeatable stage 6 missions. They both contribute to evade and the Mutated Beladoth contributes to HP/Evade (Athletics). Having done these missions both close to a dozen times, it is the sole reason why I was able to open Quickness and almost 275 HP in very little time.

You also get:

* 1 Beladoth Brain (the rare) and all Beladoth/Otorugi DNA pieces in my inventory (this will give you another cartridge if you desire)
* 1 Ubo DNA cartridge
* Any fertilizer in the station at the time of sale
* Songkravalley.com domain

If you buy Khorum Coast and Songkra Valley, you will also receive a copy of the code and all associated data to the back office system. I will also set this up for you. This back office will also allow you to record your mining/hunting/crafting runs.

The back office also contains the mechanism for the mayhem-style event and all code/images with it.

Fixtures on the Land:

* A 2-story land area owner mansion/shop with backroom, containing 60 Item Points that can operate as both a shop (without a shop keeper) and a house. Item points are not expandable. There is a bubble around the estate and the front patio that allows you to place items outside, thus giving you a shop front near the teleporter. Mansion also has a revive terminal.

* A fully-functional teleporter - found as Songkra Valley on the Arkadia TP list. The teleporter is right by your shop/mansion.

* Two (2) terminal stations (with storage, revive, trade terminal, and repair). There is 1 station on the lower, west side of the land area and another station in the bottom right corner of the top section.

* Several signs relating to program/events and the mobs on the land area. All signs are yours to keep and/or customize.

ROI has been 30%-32% each year since I have had it since April 2014. This reflects all event prizes, BIG program costs, DNA prices, fertilizer, etc.

If you have the funds on hand (showing intent to buy) or are an existing and known investor in Entropia already, you will receive 24 hour access to the back office to see the relevant information.

Upon final sale, you may opt to receive a private stream to see the PED flow center. This is simply to be respectful of my time and others and weed the noisy from the interested.

Please keep the thread clean and respectful. If you wish to have further discussion, feel free to PM me or we can talk in game when I am online.

VIP Program: Since these land areas are up for sale, the VIP program will be suspended at the end of the month. We will shift to a different rewards program so that no one will be working towards something that may or may not be carried forward. All payments that are pending or earned during this time will be fulfilled by myself.

Last edited:
Some questions asked for public domain:

Q: Is there something wrong with Arkadia as to why land areas are being sold?

A: There are 2 or 3 on Calypso auction and more out there being shopped, but there isn't anything wrong with Calypso (although one could make a case). It is just timing. I sat on land area sales for a bit because I knew I needed to sell all other UL gear and inventory, but the land areas are the ties that bind me to the game. They were both grind efforts that took time and motivation to acquire the arkoins to get them. Because of that, they are almost a part of me and have sentimental value.

Last edited:
Q: Is there something wrong with Arkadia as to why land areas are being sold?

A: There are 2 or 3 on Calypso auction and more out there being shopped, but there isn't anything wrong with Calypso (although one could make a case). It is just timing.

That's a bit confusing because your not answering the question. You ask the question if there is something wrong with Arkadia but then go on to say there is nothing wrong with Calypso and make no mention of Arkadia i.e. if there is anything wrong with Arkadia or not.

Have Arkadia released some inside info on what they intend to do? that may perhaps be bad for land areas on Arkadia or indeed all planets? This isn't all that unlikely since they have released inside info in the past to select people.

That's a bit confusing because your not answering the question. You ask the question if there is something wrong with Arkadia but then go on to say there is nothing wrong with Calypso and make no mention of Arkadia i.e. if there is anything wrong with Arkadia or not.

Have Arkadia released some inside info on what they intend to do? that may perhaps be bad for land areas on Arkadia or indeed all planets? This isn't all that unlikely since they have released inside info in the past to select people.

I did answer the question. It's just timing. No, there was not any inside information. In fact, I really haven't been in contact with either of the devs in a while (haven't had the time). I drew an analogy that land areas are being sold all the time which was very clear.

Adm has been selling out for a long time. Anyone who knows me knows that I've been sitting on these sales for a while. I have been indecisive because of the reason listed in my mako thread.

The question and answer was a courtesy post by me because it was asked on a PM. Take whatever you want from it.

Arkadia has always had the stance that their success is also co-dependent on the success of the land area owners/investors. Unlike Calypso, they have always been very helpful to those who are attempting to bring players to Arkadia instead of just "withdrawing" and not doing anything. Between that disposition and that Arkadia CEO at least knows what it is like to be a player of Entropia Universe, those were the reasons I chose to invest with them in the first place. If Arkadia chose to adopt the Calypso habit of screwing over land area owners, I personally would be very dumbfounded.

Thanks for the bump.

Last edited:
Bump it up. If you need to speak with me, contact on pcf.

Bump it up. Adjusted price. Had it labeled wrong along with kc.

Get a piece of Arkadia right meow

Back